A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

This is really happen because new users 

My friend always are afraid from deleting posts 

So they prefer to comment on other posts 

Because this is more safe for them

Thank you my friend, this is a good tip but it can be a little difficult for beginners to create a good topic, so we have to help them first and give them some time to gain skill and experience. It is not important to create a new topic, but the important thing is for the topic to be good.

This is a good motivation for us beginners here see this kind of post of yours my friend. We only do reply on other's post because we are afraid of creating topic because if that topic is non sense we can get a warning points or getting our account ban but after several days we can create now some topic that is worthy to post on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

You have find out a good point already but as it a beginners section so the newbie must read only here and do post because if they try to create Any topic       then there has a lot of chance to do mistake...but for the senior member of this forum should keep create topic and do his daily activity in this forum so there will be no shortage of topic i think @Beast921       

That's true we are now lacking out of new topics, we should not let this happen, let us all contribute to this forum by creating good topics. It will benefit yourself and others, you will gain a reputation for creating topics and you help them learn new things.

• +2 1

I understand all newbies because we are all become a newbie. The feeling of nervous, fear and afraid when you are going to creat new topics when you are just a beginner. And that is normal at first, commenting is fine if you're not still comfortable in posting new topics. I advise those newbies to just learn the forum by reading more. At your first 100 post,, try to practice commenting and building your confidence. After that, try to create new topic after. 

BetFury                                                   

On 4/18/2020 at 9:34 PM, Honny143 said:

iam afraid to create post but now once again try to write topics.

Well, before you create some topics here in this forum, just make sure that this is useful or quality post to avoid being deleted by moderators, if you're experiencing deleted your post, kindly improve yourself to make sone quality post to become better member here in this forum.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Yeah, creating post is very important because the numbers of post and replies has great difference. Many members don't post because posting new topic is more difficult than the giving replies in others post.

BetFury                                                   

I think new posters here should be able to keep on working in a certain providence and this is going to help you a lot in the right ideas that work well for you you need to keep on trying as hard and in the end there is going to be a good idea being born, begginers must read rules because in the end they are able to create content that help them and any other time

On 7/31/2020 at 3:11 AM, Izeal said:

Yeah, creating post is very important because the numbers of post and replies has great difference. Many members don't post because posting new topic is more difficult than the giving replies in others post.

Its really hard to create a new topic because most of the topic that we want to post sometimes already posted and repetition is not acceptable here that's why much better to put a comment on those than posting same topic. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Engaging in doing both, that's writing a constructive, useful topic and postings beneficial comments expand, boost and grows your experience on Crypto currencies in within short period of time. Keep trying both, it will gained you positive reputations and followers to be following you

The lack of preference for creating a post is due to fear of deletion or obtaining negative interactions, or because it needs a double vow. However, experiences and knowledge must be shared with others to achieve your goal in the forum. And that the subjects available to respond will end after a certain work period and the member becomes a galaxy to create topics, so it is necessary to initiate and train now to create good topics because the higher the rank, the more mistakes will become unforgivable.

The difference between the responses and the published topics is due to the fact that the majority is a beginner, but this matter will not last. Also, creating a topic is much easier than responding to a topic. Creating a topic means that you are free in any field that you publish and on any topic and any problem related to Crypto As for the response, you are obligated to respond in the same context, and the response may be wrong or without meaning, and therefore for its result and you do not receive payment.

I have seen many posts similar to your post .. and according to the rules, your post should be deleted because it is duplicate .. This is the simplest example of why there are few posts on the site .. because the rules are very strict .. in my opinion some rules must be changed

I am highly supportive of this. The uses should definitely indulge in creating more topics daily if possible. Crypto as a platform is providing the users with the huge opportunity to create good quality content that can be useful for both increasing the reputation as well as earning income. So why not be a responsible user.

It would be better if you yourself created a useful topic, but as far as I know, yobit pays for comments on topics, and not for creating the topics themselves.
Have a good day!

My tip to beginners is to start sharing good reactions because we are part of a bitcoin campaign and lately nobody is giving us any and we will not make any satoshi with this you are doing. we have to work together and not each one alone and not be selfish and wait for others to give but not give anything.

Creating topics is for sure one of our responsibilities in this forum because we are the ones working in the forum but we also have to consider each other because some members have no ideas of creating helpful topics and other are afraid of receiving warning points if they make mistake, so for the mean time i want the senior members should help us with that before we also acquire that courage to create topics in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

new here learning how it all works and agree that all user should create new topics and not just rely on posts

This is true, my friend. We must be active members of the forum and create new and useful topics that contain important and easy-to-understand ideas, because creating new topics increases the vitality of the forum

But I am having trouble finding a new idea to suggest and I think this issue faces everyone

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I tried to create and they were erased, now I am scared of the admin that hates me and discriminates against me