A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Stay positive and keep posting under the forum rules and policies. Don't use copy paste and always write your opinion and thoughts in a easy way with good pronounciation.Be patient and work hard for success on this forum.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you there should be a tip for beginners because the beginner has to be guided and they should read the rules and regulations before posting any thing in the forum

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Dear @Beast921 you are right that we all must try to create the new topics in the forum rather than reply to the post. If we try to create new topics in this way we will learn more and quick and it will also good for other members of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

they only write comments and leave this forum,and my self when i am new i write some posts, but unfortunately this post are deleted so iam afraid to create post but now once again try to write topics.

Hello everyone especially the new members here, please always make sure you people make post that will be informative and unique so that you can earn for each post you make, because useless or post that have no meaning use to be deleted before we get paid here. Thanks

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

This will increase the knowledge of his crypto world and the knowledge of the person who will post that topic will also increase.  So everyone should share new information.  This will increase his respect.  And everyone will benefit

Well said @Cleaner. Research is a must before creating new content. When we do research and post we are not only increasing our knowledge but we are also increasing the knowledge of everyone reading that content. This way new information will be shared and the forum will ultimately progress. So, we should all try to create new content

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

18 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Well said @Cleaner. Research is a must before creating new content. When we do research and post we are not only increasing our knowledge but we are also increasing the knowledge of everyone reading that content. This way new information will be shared and the forum will ultimately progress. So, we should all try to create new content

@Dark ShadowShadow you are right.. We need to do a lot of research to create new topics.  As a result, we can learn a lot of information.  He who researches and creates topics gains a lot of knowledge.  And the knowledge of those who read and post that topic also increases.  As a result, everyone's knowledge increases.  So we will all try to create new topics

Edited by Cleaner
Word missing
  • +2 1

Hello everyone, their are a lot of tips we should know here, for example tips on how to earn complete daily BTC and talk token, all we have to do is to make post that are beneficial to other members of the forum and from that our post or comment will be given a like and a post with like will earn 0.00001000 BTC plus 10 talk token.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right. Maximum new members do not create any topic. They just come and post on others topic. I think this is happened because the leaking of knowledge. They do not know which topic they should create. 

As per my knowledge beginners should have to read the rules and regulations of the forum before starting their work here on this platform. Post the valuable and meaningful content that would help others. Post your own content and don't do plagiarism. Thanks

The basic tip that I can say to all members need to be aware of the rules and regulations of this forum and need to follow this rules. That is correct my friend we should always need to create a useful content which helps to increase our reputation.

Here is tip for all members that we should pick the drivers topics for posting that must be informative and interesting. And in the same way before commenting we must learn about the topic and try to give a perfect vision on it 

Actually, topic creation need extra knowledge, information and confidence. And it's also not mandatory to upload a topic on daily basis. If any topic or question comes in mind of anyone then he feel fear of uploading it due to warning point. So i will suggest you that don't upload the topics until you don't have confidence and knowledge. And before making new topic search it in the search bar to confirm that either the topic is already asked or not.

My friend you are right your post is very good and helpful for me to creating a unique topic.  You have given a good piece of advice to the all group members. Everyone created a atrrective topic on this forum daily basis. 

Well, this is true, there are many members who do not publish new topics and only comment on the topics, but there are reasons for that, firstly the fear of getting a warning point as a result of committing a violation when writing the topic, such as starting the topic with a small letter, for example, or repeating topics or plagiarism. ..etc.
These reasons make many people refrain from writing topics and there is another important reason, according to my opinion, that writing new topics is not well paid. Writing the topic requires some effort and time, but the payment is like writing a comment and therefore many do not want to tire themselves.

Hello, I think it is because it is easier to comment than to publish, I comment but I also make publications, because as you mention it is necessary to publish so that this community remains active.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, their are a lot of tips we should know here, for example tips on how to earn complete daily BTC and talk token, all we have to do is to make post that are beneficial to other members of the forum and from that our post or comment will be given a like and a post with like will earn 0.00001000 BTC plus 10 talk token.

• +1 1

Hello! I agree with what you say, I have not yet been able to make a post but I plan to do it soon because I know that if I put together an original one and that creates a healthy and useful debate it will benefit me for my achievements and goals. Good topic that you touched!
Soon you will see some post of mine 🙂
Successes and greetings!

• +1 1

Obviously true @Beast921 that each member should also create their own topics to share about crypto world knowledge with other forum member because the forum was created for the purpose of sharing new crypto ideas, possibilities, and concepts which are useful and informative that could be helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

images (2).png

• +1 1

The problem with creating topic is that you are also inviting a potential negative reaction also because of how your content would become the front of the thread in the section. I would say that it would be a great contribution to the forum but would really affect the reputation of your account in this forum since there would be a lot of ratings you would receive after that. This might also frustrates you since the payment do not depend on how many the ratings you get in an individual post because it also works the same if you only get one rating to your post.

• +2 1

Exactly we have to make topics as well not only to do daily task in the shape of comments but when I need help and I have some information so I make a topic and I learn more about that because many expert members join my topic and they also share their own words ..

• +1 1

Tips for beginners in my opinion if you are new or junior member in th forum so dont creat topics only post comments becouse many pepoles 

are give warning points  you want to post amy topic so you can first search your topic is already posted or not so then you can creat topic otherwise only post comments 

Yes, my friend, this is true. Most of us comment on other people's posts and do not publish anything new. We must all publish new and useful things to increase the benefit for the rest of the members

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

Dear friend, I think it's difficult, if the moderators want quantity of content they won't be too strict for new topics, they just want standard (quality) content. There is no compromise on quality and rules in this forum, we should only post useful topics, if we publish useless topics we will get a warning which will not be good at all. I also encourage members who have the ability to create useful topics related to crypto and stop others with weak Grammer, spelling mistakes, useless, keyword stuffing content 

• +4 1

Thank you for the tips. They are recommendable . I believed that this tips will be useful for me and other members if followed up properly. 

Thank you for the tips. They are recommendable . I believed that this tips will be useful for me and other members if followed up properly. 

• +2 1