How to get the Medals of Posts - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

How to get the Medals of Posts

Wow this is Good and nice, I'll suggest we form a group and help each other win the medal, it'll be like a thrift contribution, we'll select one person per day, we'll hustle the reputation for the chosen person and he wins the medal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah that reward motivates us to contribute better in this forum. There is a award named days won that means the most reputed topic in 24 hour. That is an enhancement in our profile if we won and also the leadership. I hope i will be in that place one day.

There is also a place where I saw which are the useless comments and posts, it was in somewhere the new payment system explanation, you can go and read it there.

Undoubtedly, if we want to win the medals we should start posting the useful stuff and Quality content. Only by the help of good and knowledgeable posts we can get that medals and can make our place in the leaderboards. By the way this is a knowledgeable and very informative post.

Hi my friends, if we want to do something good, we want to earn good money, we want to increase the rating points, then we have to post the important things in quality, if we post well, how can we go further, we have to post important things in it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Dear friend I am new members this forum and learn form here. I see this feature first time. I think this forum give medals for good content that leadership positive reaction. I think medals system is very good that motivated members for good work. Thanks for share this information.

In fact, everything is not so difficult, and if I'm not mistaken, you can get it every week! To do this, we need to leave high-quality posts or topics that can become popular, and so we will get a reward from this, it's really great! And this topic is very motivating to get better!

@Zaino34nice observation!!!

Is their like a price gift associated with winning these medal? 

It's actually a way of encouraging constructive posts. 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, Jiswin kunjumon said:

That is a good information you have shared. The forum leaders are trying their maximum to make the members of the forum work sincerely and provide necessary rewards to them. By increasing the competition spirit among the members, more useful contents are being produced here. 

Exactly mate it motivating us and I really want to won a single day because sometimes I face some members that they won a day hope one day I will get that position because I really work hard here and I like this forum really well so congratulations to those who win and keep continue your great work here..

Everyone who wants to grow here in the forum wants to have a good reputation, and for that we need to work hard and show that we are worthy to be where we are and have the reputation we have. It is good that everyone is motivated and always seeks to grow, whether here on the forum or outside. Working hard, having good content and being a good member is the way.

I heard that there was a big prize at the beginning of the forum but now I think that the members who win only have a moral prize, I mean that there is no prize money in Bitcoin or the like, anyway I think it would be a great feeling if my name was put there sure that I would feel So proud, for me I try to write things that are useful as possible and hope to win one day.

• +2 1

I like this opportunity. It let us work better and create only useful content. But I think for now it's too difficult to get such medaile, because there are a lot of people who already have many followers and moreover some people dishonestly dislike really good content

On 4/11/2020 at 4:38 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, many of us do not know that there is a daily prize for members who get the most reputation in the day ,I will explain some information about it

First we have to go for the leaderboard option

1945684008__.jpg.4fde29e14079c62feee472912fb5b775.jpg

Then go to the option of the people who received the medals to see that they are getting a medal through the number of likes they receive and we find that the number yesterday was 20 reputation

865684645__.jpg.c4fefa73aaf53fa94098d3a9da2e1681.jpg

Therefore, we must strive to spread good content, take reputation points and win this medal

And not content with publishing content without interest

I hope this topic is useful to you

Actually, I won on this forum before. But this medal is just for good looking profile, if you go to my profile you'll see that I won but I just want to tell you that I didn't received any reward for it so you don't need to pressure yourself to win or or to be part of top 3 in the leaderboard, I suggest you just focus on the content of your posts so that you could avoid deletion of posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it totally depend on that if you are working hardly and posting good comments it will be very fruitful for us and we can won the medals,also your posts have knowledge and information which is good for users it will surprise you.

• Useful or interesting 1

This information is very powerful for everyone who wants to have this great opportunity of taking reward . For this we need to put very useful content than we have great reputation and chance to have this reward 

• +1 1

I honestly have no idea about this feature, I have make over a thousand of content in the forum but this is my first time coming across this wonderful message, I will try and follow the instructions and see who wins for today, @Husnyjaf do you have idea about this feature?

57 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I honestly have no idea about this feature, I have make over a thousand of content in the forum but this is my first time coming across this wonderful message, I will try and follow the instructions and see who wins for today, @Husnyjaf do you have idea about this feature?

When I saw your post I actually dont understand what its saying. I have to go back to the topic and view what its saying.  I actually haven't come acros it before. That's why I keep telling most members that their are a lots of things we are yet to know about this forum. So let's keep learning.

• +2 1

I think many member don't know about this.This forum has a day winning since the very beginning of this forum and it's still continued.And a day winners is selected by the received reputation points in a day.

Yes I realize approximately this thing that me besides the exceptional content maker on someone who's making accurate topics they may be given such recognition and this is a very notable step taken with the aid of the admin.

Thank you for this really useful post .. Actually, I did not know about it .. I find this really cool that it encourages everyone to do the best and makes me monopolize the points of good reputation that I give to those who really deserve it .. I hope to find many of these features that encourage everyone to do well. Better .. I liked it

The members that receive the highest reputation get these badges. This is for the top contributors to the forum that they deserved praise and this rankings are for this reason. Some members are really useful and doing a lot spending all day in the forum and they deserve to have these rankings.

The topic must be discuss where the members get the insight of forum. They know more about forum and do good with information. The forum have many options and those who explore it share with other. The medal is given to most liked content creator of the day their for we have not only one but regular winner. Members are doing great and making more quality posts. 

If you check any thread of forum you will find qualitative work. 

• +3 1

I didn't know that, it's really an honest feature that motivates members to urge a medal, i will be able to discover that now and work on publishing good topics, maybe i will be able to be among those members who catch on .

I think that this post will help encourage a lot of members to create new publications of high quality because many of us want to put their name among the distinguished members of this forum. It takes work and gathering information in order to create distinguished posts.