Put a link and photo in the signature - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Put a link and photo in the signature

I am wandered  where to find this to make a signatere too but I am only found it now with this post and I am have to thank you for it. I am see other members have this signature and it is very nice to find that we can use this to make advertise something and earn a payment for it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have seen members with signatures and I hope to find a good campaign to use this space too but I will only use it to earn coins or tokens that I can sell immediately and not if payment is after many months but close in time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thank you for this informative post. I have been searching for a topic that talks about this signature here on the forum for a long time.

• +1 2

We need to do that? I don't understand, I have a profile picture of course but I don't want to use signature unless there is a signature campaign. Thanks anyway and it is not look very hard to do. I will find this if there is a signature campaign that is actually paying and not these that ask the users to wait for months and maybe will not pay anything.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Thanks for the instructions on using the signature feature on this forum, I really hope I will need this when a good signature campaign appears, for now I don't need to use it though unless I find some good website to promote, thanks for all this good post that is very helpful.

• +1 2

On 4/10/2020 at 4:26 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I will explain how to put a picture in the signature and when clicked on it opens the link of the site we want

First, place the image in the signature

1133490261__.jpg.9a6cee2d8c3a212b5a2f2fa3a2b37482.jpg

Second, select the image and click on the link option as shown in the image

1870789769__.jpg.e932af8ee03ee8f882dd9bd37f0b31be.jpg

Third, put the link of the site you want as shown in the image and save the option

2068382484__.jpg.7703d6dff00e6832c56bef8b21fba321.jpg

Finally, save the signature settings

I hope this topic is useful to you

Quick, simple and very good explanation, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with the community. These posts are very useful for users who have just started on this platform.

• +1 2

Thank you for this post!

This explanation is very simple and easy to understand, I had never been able to do it and thanks to this I already understood!

Thanks again

• +1 2

Thank you for taking the time to write these suggestions, I know that what you mention will help the quality of our community improve, I will put it into practice when I publish.

• +1 1

Much obliged to you my dear companion for this great and valuable clarification at one time, I think numerous individuals didn't know to do this, and I for one will do it in my particular record, I wish you achievement

I request all the new users to upload any picture it need not be your own picture but any picture as the profile picture of your account. if your profile picture doesn't have a picture it may be identified as a spam account. This post over here will help you on how to add photo as well as signature on to your account.

Thank you for this. It really helped. I had a lot of confusion in how it help the people who want to go to website and where to click. This really helps a lot of beginners since I had been using this forum a while and still was confused about this. I think there are certain important rules and regulations to be followed while creating signature.

• +1 1

I don't like to put anything in my signature because  it will make each of my post look worst with ads in that, so I stay how the account  naturally is.

Thanks for the explanation the procedure itself is very easy to perform there are only two steps photo before and then link in reality you can also do it in another way a little more difficult using a few lines of code in html or in JavaScript

I also noticed that there are some signatures here in the forum that doesn't have any link. lol. Putting on some link or embedding a link to your signature will make it more effective than having none. So this thread is really useful for those who are putting on something on their signature.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Studying on myself is difficult specially if you are not that much familiarized the features here. Because of your topic, I now I know even if it is complicated. This is much helpful for me if I want to add signature in every of my post or promote something. Thank you for making this topic. It is informative and can help to beginners and to those who did not know about adding signature

Thank you for explaining this, I appreciate that, as for the signature, it is good for bringing in subscriptions or renting it to a company or campaign, this will benefit those who want to profit from the forum.

You are so good for making such post and explanation is quite well this is one of the great platform but members of this forum some of them don't want to learn, getting knowledge is a power, by the way I learn this from @Dorjoy12 and if more members need help about this I will help them..

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

You are so good for making such post and explanation is quite well this is one of the great platform but members of this forum some of them don't want to learn, getting knowledge is a power, by the way I learn this from @Dorjoy12 and if more members need help about this I will help them..

At the beginning time of this forum i had not idea too about signature campaign and how to added signature in our profile but later i take a lil bit research on it which lead me understand every thing about signature campaign.. Even i helped some member too about join in signature campaign.. So its your duty too for help each other..                  

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:54 PM, Moaz said:

Thank you my dear friend for this good and useful explanation at one time, I think many members did not know to do this, and I personally will do it in my signature file, I wish you success

Many members of the forum knew how to add signatures.  However, from this topic they will know how to sign.  I personally haven’t signed up yet.  However, many people have added Betfury signature in the forum.  As a result they  can earn. @Moaz

On 11/8/2020 at 11:59 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

At the beginning time of this forum i had not idea too about signature campaign and how to added signature in our profile but later i take a lil bit research on it which lead me understand every thing about signature campaign.. Even i helped some member too about join in signature campaign.. So its your duty too for help each other..                  

That's what every new members face in the beginning but we should ask from expert members and also making such quality posts so in the way we will get more than we want, and I also help many members about what I learn and they ask from me..

Very good guide Dear friend @Zaino34  Is very important to help many beginners members here on this forum Cryptotalk to facilitate thing for moderators and admin, always we should be responsible to help and cooperate with this best forum who help us with knowledge and some income, so our best to do for it, guiding newbies and is improving his image.

For who don't know how to create Signature visit this topic;

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

This is a good place to get referrals by posting posts and topics as if you were promoting your site through publishing, a very good idea.

In the beginning i didn't even know that we can put a signature in our posts bjt now i know about all the procedures and problems relating to signatures. And this all became possible due to this informative post. Thank you mate for sharing tutorials and sharing this valuable and useful post.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information because I was not aware about this but I have seen this in other members doing in there comments it would be really helpful to many members. It is a good topic my brother this forum members have a great mentality to share there experience with other members in this forum thanks for this cryptotalk forum.