Add Yobit section under beginner section - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Add Yobit section under beginner section

No making tag for Yobit in exchange section will be better also I saw this kind of idea alot here the two past days.

We need to mention moderator for that not just asking us about that my friend.

14 hours ago, yaser musa said:

Yes that's very true. All members needs to know more about yobit.io 

Trading or investing or buying and selling and many sections of platform 

That's true but my point is they need to create yobit section in cryptotalk forum because yobit is also part to work the cryptotalk because they send the profit of the members here in their own yobit account so yobit really deserved and yobit section here. And also to easily filtered the topic in this forum. 

13 hours ago, Bohana said:

Also, this section would have all explanations about Yobit platform and all the features and the down sides of this trading platform. Still, we need the admins to agree on this.

Yeah that's true, that's what i really meant. Members here can easily filtered the topic if yobit section became implemented. This forum is binded in yobit so i think there is a big possibility admins will implement yobit section. 

it is possible if the administrator and moderators wants to add yobit exchange section any others section of make sub sections. But i don't think that this is happening because there is no need of creating separate section of yobit exchange because no much posts to related this section. 

This is very nice idea. If yobit section will be added,it will be great help for everyone who are in need of informations regarding that because not all can fully understand right away how yobit exchange works and everything about it. So they will not be mislead and easily to find what information they are looking for

19 hours ago, tienda said:

I think this is a good idea and I agree with you, there are many question from members about the Yobit website exchange, and those question you find them on many section here, but will be better if there is a Yobit section.

Yes mate, i hope that this will be noticed or approved by the admins and moderators so that there has some discussion about yobit problems or features. Happy posting.

That is a great suggestion, I think this forum needs more sections and having an extra separate section only for Yobit section would be a nice addition to forum.

Yes that is a good suggestion because many beginners are have questions about yobit and an average user here in cryptotalk cannot answer most of them that only the moderators can answer it.

I used to have an idea like you about expanding items here and will add yobit here. I like it that way because it's easy to find and discuss. Yobit has both exchanged and invested with it. Now things like that are fine.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, Raven said:

Is it possible to add new section again like yobit section? I saw a lot information about yobit exchange so i think this is the good time to create another section. If you think of it, there is a lot of information about yobit exchange all over the forum so it's like a big mess. This is only my suggestion, i want to add yobit exchange to be organized and easily filtered the topic that suits to our concerns about yobit. 

If you agree with me, could you give me heart react? Thank you and good luck. 

It may be a good idea to create a section dedicated to discussion on the Yubit platform, but I think it is organized in the exchange section where all the platforms are discussed and the Yubit platform occupies the first degree of discussion in that section.

17 hours ago, Binjit said:

I dont think we have to need about yobit section on cryptotalk forum we can talk about yobit in beginer section thats why i am not agree with your suggestion here is many section for talk and share our information

That's fine with me, I suggest yobit section for all of us to easily filtered the topics in this fourm. You're right we can talk about yobit in this section but yobit topic is very scattered in this forum so we need yobit section that contain all of the information for yobit exchange. And think of it, cryptotalk binded in yobit so yobit really deserved an section in cryptotalk forum. 

15 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

It may be a good idea to create a section dedicated to discussion on the Yubit platform, but I think it is organized in the exchange section where all the platforms are discussed and the Yubit platform occupies the first degree of discussion in that section.

I think you're right but my suggestion is directly about yobit because yobit is binded in cryptotalk so yobit needs some section about itself so it will introduce to the newbies properly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you say right cryptotalk forum should add one section that yobit section, that section we can discuss about trading coin, which is good and which coin price can go high etc. This yobit section will perfect for the user.

That's true, we could discuss any thing we want about yobit exchange in yobit section. This section help the newbies in this forum to easily filtered the topics and also this forum could less the spam post here. 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

I think you're right but my suggestion is directly about yobit because yobit is binded in cryptotalk so yobit needs some section about itself so it will introduce to the newbies properly. 

Perhaps it is a good idea to devote a special section on the Yobit platform within the platforms section because the topics related to the Yobit platform are many and members are constantly asking about it because of its relationship to this forum.

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

Perhaps it is a good idea to devote a special section on the Yobit platform within the platforms section because the topics related to the Yobit platform are many and members are constantly asking about it because of its relationship to this forum.

Yeah,  you got my point. Most of the people suffering from the problems in yobit that why we need yobit section to easily filtered the topic. It could also help the moderators to do their job here because they will see the spam post on it easily. 

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Yeah,  you got my point. Most of the people suffering from the problems in yobit that why we need yobit section to easily filtered the topic. It could also help the moderators to do their job here because they will see the spam post on it easily. 

Yes, I understand you, my friend, and understand that there is a special section for Yobit in the forum now. We in this forum must discuss and share useful ideas in order to reach the best solution for everyone.

9 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Yes, I understand you, my friend, and understand that there is a special section for Yobit in the forum now. We in this forum must discuss and share useful ideas in order to reach the best solution for everyone.

This forum gave us a source of knowledge about cryptos so we should be organized in this forum. What i mean we need to filtered and separate the topics properly that's why we need more section like yobit section in this forum. 

This is a very good topic because we need that section on many topics and in exchanging experiences and things related to the platform itself

22 hours ago, Kakabba said:

Since there are not a large number of topics discussing this, I do not think this section is of great importance, but it is possible that if the supervisor wants to add it will be appropriate for some members.

It will really be appropriate of included I could like it that way too and everyone will enjoy it

Thank you for sharing your suggestion. l do agree with your opinion on that. It will be wonderful, when yobit would add new section under beginner section. We can find everything in only one section. 

Like your intelligence yes if we can open another section then maybe we can discuss all the problems there but here we can talk about it but if you talk about one specific thing you will find out more.

On 10.04.2020 at 00:19, Raven said:

Is it possible to add new section again like yobit section? I saw a lot information about yobit exchange so i think this is the good time to create another section. If you think of it, there is a lot of information about yobit exchange all over the forum so it's like a big mess. This is only my suggestion, i want to add yobit exchange to be organized and easily filtered the topic that suits to our concerns about yobit. 

If you agree with me, could you give me heart react? Thank you and good luck. 

maybe i would like it, i think yobit section would be useful for people who is new to yobit and doesn't know where are some tools, ty for advice

I developed a proposal similar to this and another member of the forum also put forward a proposal. I hope the forum moderators will pay attention to these suggestions, because it really will help beginners learn all the principles of trade and trading. There will be guides to guide them.

9 hours ago, hawkeyee said:

maybe i would like it, i think yobit section would be useful for people who is new to yobit and doesn't know where are some tools, ty for advice

Yes i know that but the moderators has the decision about it if they implemented or not. I don't know what is the moderators thinks about my idea i am pretty sure this yobit section will really help this forum. 

A beginner section of the YOBIT platform may be created as a sub-section of the beginners section in order to educate new members as well as create a news about the YOBIT platform

THINK POSITIVE