Would would be the Ideal Coin today - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Would would be the Ideal Coin today

Bitcoin usage is increasing rapidly day by day. Undoubtedly a strong currency based on the demand for Bitcoin in the world. Most can be traded with Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is the retail king of cryptocurrency.

The ideal coin is Bitcoin. It has the most secure and decentralized network. If I'm going to put money in any other coin that would be just a small percentage on Ethereum, Monero and perhaps Zcash. 

Ideal coin is impossible to create because if you are creating something ideal you basically need to satisfy every group of people, either government or exchanges and common users. Their desires are always different from each other.

I did not understand the content of your topic or what you mean, but if you talk about the interest of currencies, I believe that there are many currencies that have real projects in the real world.

The best currently cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and will remain so because it is the best in making profits quickly and easily

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/9/2020 at 6:30 PM, magd said:

In my opinion, the wonderful cryptocurrency that will help everyone is Ethereum. It is a currency with a wonderful future and a stable payment with abundant withdrawals, that is, we will not suffer from the high withdrawal fees that we suffer from when trading Bitcoin. In addition, all expectations indicate a fantastic rise of Ethereum

I agree with you,bitcoin is the most popular coin,but etherum is much better with good use cases compared to bitcoin who is used for transactions only. They are both great coin,and bitcoin being so much successful can be the first choice but if we will look for their worth,ethereum is much better.

I love Ethereum currency and Ripple currency. These alternative currencies come second and third in some Bitcoin currency. I believe that these currencies will have a very beautiful future and will have a high price in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is really very good coins and after that ethereum and ripple . I think these coins are very useful and strong crypto coins . I'm only focus on these three coins investment and holding .

Every one knows bitcoin is most reliable and trusted coin in crypto currency, this coin gives good profit when any one invest in bitcoin, but some altcoins Also ideal like ETH litecoin and bitcoin cash, these coins also gives profitable deal.

I think the ideal coin to have right now is none other than the bitcoin, which is the main crypto, and the reason that i am saying this is that there is a major increase in the price of bitcoin from its low a couple of months ago, it also that with the halving event coming up i think that we can see some good profits in terms of bitcoin if we are just a bit patient. Therefore this is my ideal coin and i hope to continue to use this coin in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Are you talking about coins or cryptocurrencies? I expect that you mean cryptocurrencies, the best of which is to hold money is the USDT being a fixed currency and you cannot lose your money because of it, but for trading you have to trouble Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best.

Certainly, the currency that is most used and requested on a daily basis is the bitcoin currency and this is because of its high price and being the first cryptocurrency in the world in addition to the bitcoin currency there is also the ethereum currency so also this currency is important and is used daily by many people

In my opinion bitcoin is connected with many cryptocurrencies that have a wonderful future such as LightCoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum as my favorite, and many experts hope it can surpass a great price that could exceed $600.But the investment is better to use than Etherium and Doge, because the withdrawal fee for them. 

I would like to suggest everybody the best cryptocurrency in our daily life is ethereum now a days ethereum has great features everyone take serious thought about it and it's withdrawal fees also less according to other cryptocurrency.

I think that amazing coin nowadays must have low fees and fast transactions. It`s the biggest problem why crypto can`t be used in new spheres because only unknown projects have fast transactions speed, but main crypto coins are still too slow 

Getting the right coin is very okay and this won't be any problem, you just have to research their reviews which will give you clues about the project