Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

May be the comments is not recommend.

of course i and admit this obstruction in start. But after a moment or two my explanation were submitted. 

I believe here is more or less internet issue.

This may be due to the moderator not agreeing to it, so he closed or hidden it, just post useful topics, or contact the supervisor.

• +1 1

I don't have this type of experience but I am sure the problem is with the site and you can't connect into it. I think this forum has less secured websites because we can see ddos attack frequently.

• +1 1

Hi friend 

I would say that make some patience. It,s a server problem. Sometimes server is working highly and it can not submit some post. It,s not a big issue, after few minutes server works normaly you can submit your comment. 

Sorry brother i dont know because i dont face this type of problem maybe i think you will comment less then hundred characters or unwanted comment i think you should contact the moderators they will tell the reason behind of this problem

A lot of new members are facing this issue because they are not familiar with the rules and regulations, I advice you be as effective as you can, share creative content and stick to the rules and you will have no problem.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

My topics were also hidden without counted as a publication. Sometime later I checked my topic but it was removed. Maybe admin is reviewing posts before approving so it is marked as hidden post. 

• +2 1

I never faced this kind of problem till now I think so actually it will happen for some reason maybe the by some network issue are maybe the format the function to delete post might be it was deleted... It maybe a kind of bug just try try it if again it will happen just go and complain to admin that's all

• +4 1

I don't remember about this, it probably means you made a post about something that you have written improper vocabulary. Maybe you should consider not using a few words that can be curse words or something that will not help the forum to its ambitions.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Some comments are not submitted because they start commenting without reading the post well.  When we comment without matching the post, they will not accept our comment. So I always read the post very well and then I will comment on that post

No i have not face any problem like this yet .bu i think it may be your connection problem or something else or sometime your mobile facing lag issue.but facing time after every comment is not cause any problm in submitting comments.after 30 comments you did not add further comments.

• +5 1

This matter happens because of the slow browser or the Internet, but you can go to the last page of the published responses and you will see that your response has been published several times and sometimes it is considered spam, so you should pay attention to this matter and amend the topic directly.

• +1 2

On 4/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I didn't face this type of problems as I am new here but thank you let me know this because if I will face some problem like this I wont be worry because it's normal I think 

• +5 1

Dear companion, The cryptotalk discussion doesn't erase any remarks except if they are under 100 characters in length Or that there is an organization interference prior to sending your remark It is a difficult that occasionally happens to all of us.and in the event that remark are help ful and that's just the beginning, at that point 100 characters won't erase .so thank you for the post.

So far I haven't faced any issues like this my friend. Inorder to make sure you haven't broke any rules better go through the rules once more for double checking. 

• +5 1

Hello everyone am little bit new member in this is very helpful platform and I want to know how I could be able to submit my comment which every one can see and comment on it so That I can get more likes

• +1 1

I slightly get your words but there can be 2 reason that your comments are not submitting.

• First reason is that there is a time of 3 minutes for 1 post to another after this time your comments or post will be submitted.
  • Second reason is that the respected moderators find some post useless or older or maybe most repetitive that's why they close the topics that's why you can't submit your reply to the post.
  • Must tell me which problem you faced??

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I suppose that it will spend minimal cost to me since they delete some comments and it will be because they delete the topic I can not say much since I am new to this great forum
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

First of all you you should check your mobile network if it all good, it there is no issue with your network then probably the post you commented on got deleted.

• -1 1

I didn't face this problem ever since the last four days because I am a newbie. And in this way, we I can't tell any problem or solution you are facing. But there must be an issue such as you post the comment and suddenly your network connection breaks down. It seems to be posted but it is not. A lot of other problems. So try to find the issue.

Perhaps the main topic has been deleted or someone else commented before your comment, and this matter is not dangerous and happens with many people all you have to do is just continue working

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hope you will be fine and doing good.

So personally i doesn't face a problem like this since i joined this forum but sometimes the moderator delete comments and post which are not useful and meaning ful so if you are facing this you need to contact with the moderator they wil guid you that how to fix this problem.

Maybe what you have encountered is an error from your account or internet connection that's why try to reload and if the problem still not fix then try to use another safe browser that you can install online for you to be able to share your crypto knowledge here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I never have this problem to write a comment ,all comment was submitted normally, you can explain more about this situation because it's a first time to see it,I hope not a general problem I really dont that happens to me

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Smsadik420 said:

@George10 like you also faced this situation sometimes  my post got automatically deleted. This maybe beacause we might broke some rules and regulations. This happens often. We should be more careful about the rules forum and focus on posting something good/valuable instead. So that we dont face this problem jn future.

We may write quality posts but if  it's written in a spam or low quality post when it is deleted, our comments goes along thus resulting in us losing our posts this way therefore, sometimes it's not that we post low quality posts.

• +1 1