Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

No, i haven't seen this type of problem before. 

Maybe it's because of some network issue.

It's can be because of admin or moderator because of useless content and irrelevent comment. 

Follow the rules you will not face any issue.

Just post positive content full of information you can get + points as well. 

There are might be chances you are chatting on a not well known posts and as from what i experienced mines got deleted a few times but it was a part of me being fault of not being aware of the posts that are too suspiciuos and what not.

• +5 1

Hello friend, to avoid this problem, you must abide by the publishing rules here, as you should not copy other people's comments or posts, and the information you publish must be related to the field of cryptocurrencies. You can read the terms of publication.

i have by no means encountered this kind of hassle and all my posts and comments appear and that i suppose the purpose is probably due to your bad internet

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Am very sure he or she encounter that problem due to weak network, if not I don't see any reason, because such thing have never happened to me and has never happened to those close to me that I know that use to do cryptotalk, I will urge him or her to make his network strong 

For me I don't think its a poor network maybe it might be as a result of poor content from the person that why it got removed by the moderators. I think comments needs to be in line with wat was posted 

I did not face this kinds of problem before.My post always counts normally.I think the problem is because of your poor internet. Better you can contact with moderators about this problem 

i faced this problem just 2 times and not frem a long times , i didn't know why that happened but just in case i considered as they don't exist and wrote another 2 comments so i don't miss payments , i see this is the best we can do when we face such thing

I have not encountered this problem before, but the reason for not submitting your comments may be a problem with your Internet connection. Either deleting and hiding your comments may be due to your violation of the comment rules. I think you should verify your comments before posting them.

It never happened to me till date.

This is the very fluent website that never show such kinda issue.

So I guess there would be data connection issue.

E.g when you will be going to press the submit button the connection will be slower or disconnected that's why your post can't count.

So check it again.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you comment after Short time it takes some second to submit the post

Wait a while. If the problem does not solve on its own, go to the technical support department and ask about that problem, but do not worry. I think it is a simple problem and it will be solved soon

• +3 1

If your reply on a thread isn't submitted, then maybe the problem is that you have a slow internet connection. I suggest that you copy paste first the content that you created, just so that when your reply again was not submitted, at least your content wasn't gone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a beginner, I have not yet encountered this problem, but through the participation of others, I learned that the moderators are deleting similar posts and responses that do not bear any benefit, so I will always strive to make my posts important

• -1 1

4 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

For me I don't think its a poor network maybe it might be as a result of poor content from the person that why it got removed by the moderators. I think comments needs to be in line with wat was posted 

You may be right mate, but only the moderators can really say why things like this happen sometimes, but honestly I can't confidently say this is what is happening, but I hope some senior members intervene into the topic ,so we can know what really is the reason

I've been posting for almost 3 days but lucky I am I do not experience any of these. I think you just encounter problems which results to not submitting your posts. Be careful in posting friend. Always think before you click. 

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that if you comment on one post in 5 min than after that comment you try to submit another it take some seconds to submit

Yes, basically! For a while, I didn’t want to publish in this forum to make money.  I have faced many more problems than that.  Yes it is true that sometimes people can't accept posts in this forum because they can't follow the rules. It cannot be ignored.

• +1 1

The toughest thing that one can be able to really put together everything in the right effort , so the good thing that we are able to build here is the effort to write where you are accepted so the most important thing to do is to create a good post and post it, I have never experienced this at all

• +2 1

The predicament I retain with you subsequently a long way has not been the send out but I now and then scrap the send as my posts may not maintain been principal appropriate to which the admin deleted the posts and your crisis will be solved by the simply admin or broker.

I think it may be accur due to break of signals of your network and when you have good data speed than you try to write again it is already write than you submit it will be submitted. But I never face this problem and not know the real reasons of this problem.  

I haven't faced this problem but I think there is a time when moderators make sure that you are trying to make mistakes or quick posts or posts they dont understand , so what they do is to mark you and they pick some of your post randomly to check and so this will inform them if you are trying to spam or to write irrelevant posts there were times when my posts would just turn red and I did not understand why but am not so sure about your problem though.

• +3 1

Personally, I am not facing this problem, but I think that you are trying to send your comment to a topic deleted by the team supervising the forum and therefore you cannot send your comment or your problem is related to the network and the weak internet

Maybe your comment contained some words that were blacklisted. Are you sure you didn't use some word that could have been something like that. There are always word that trigger some algorithms inside websites and also trigger other internet services that look for some things.

• +3 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Hello friend, the same thing has happened to me too, from my point of view these topics have these characteristics because they must be reviewed by the forum moderators, I am assuming that it is due to the use of a link or photo, remember that you can post something outside of the forum reply and it would take a while for administrators to see it, so I guess this happens from time to time...

But maybe this is several soul of official inaccuracy i guess. Because this a absolutely new dilemma that I heard about. Maybe it is for the reason that of the make contacts setback of your provider.