Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

You've actually provided all the basics and necessary ingredients needed in creating a topic which will in another way gain general attention of the members.

Me personally have really benefited from your explanation and I actually want to adhere to most of your points.

You are right,I think there are some things you need to know about cryptocurrencies, firstly you need to know the rules and regulations of the forum before you can create a topic and get positive response to your post, Because if your post are not meaningful and useful to the members of the forum you will not get positive reputation.

In my opinion  it's good question. I thought the best way for making the topic we have a question first we will understand  that one then we don't know  about it we want to read others post then we will got an idea  about it.  Then only  we make a post. 

Very kind of you my brother. Because nowadays all are trying to make new and unique topics so that they can get a lot of reactions and thus reputations. But they don't know the basic structure of a topic that definitely pulls them back. Therefore the information you provided is absolutely useful.

Hello mate the basic thing is to do new topic is we need to want the knowledge about what you are posting and also you want to know the language and grammar and I think that's all the basic thing.

• +1 1

I suggest you that you are posting a good and useful post in beginners section because this section is best for newbies but you can take care of it you can write easy wording and your post are only english language so that people understand easily.

If your post are difficult to understand or in other language then your account is permanent banned. So before working on this platform you can read rules and regulations about crypto talk.

When we create the same post over and over again, our post gets deleted. We should do our research and try to publish informative and useful standard posts with full attention and we should also create posts by getting information in other sections. We should responsibly present useful articles for the benefit of all the members.

I have also observed that many of the new members keep on asking same questions and apart from that they also do not know the basic thing which is to creat a topic in the relevent section i have seen many bitcoin relevent topics in the begginers section so we should understand that for coins there is a separate section we should use that section 

Yes ,, your topic is useful and I think that many of those who read it have benefited from it and have some new and important notes to work on the platform ..

And I want to emphasize that choosing simple and easy words makes the topic better. What matters to us about publishing a topic is that its idea reaches others in a correct way.

thank you my friend..

If you are a new member you should read the rules and regulations of cryptotalk made by the administration. To create a new topic you should be very confident that it is a new topic and it has good content. Do not spam cryptotalk by posting unwanted topics. You should have a clear knowledge about what the topic you are creating.

We should be aware of the topics in this forum. Don't try to create same topics again and again. And you should read the rules and regulations before creating a topic. There is a lot of chance to get warning points. Also choose the correct section for the topic. If its for beginners, put it right in for beginners section. Thank you.

You should have good information about the topics you want to write. You can do research on Internet to cearte topics and write attractive posts so that more readers may be interested in your posts.

I am in love with you Brother.

your way of talking is simple.

And i like simplicity in every field of life.

because it is easy to understand the main points of every topic. 
or it is difficult to understand the difficult words which was not be able to understand easily.

So, i am supporting your point of view. 

Yes I absolutely agree with you. Before starting to create a topic I think the creator should be aware of his/her field of interest which section attracts him more, level of knowledge he has then he should go forward. Otherwise if you do not know the right place of right thing all your efforts, time, hard work will be useless. 

Indeed, you are correct making new point is an incredible method to show that you are essential for the group. I absolutely concur with you. With the assistance of your posts, I accept we new individuals can profit by this and begin making points all alone by attempting to dodge copied subjects.

As of late I saw there are alot of individuals who are confounded about it. They are not making post in right areas, They attempt to make remarkable posts yet not reasonable. I have a few hints to Guide them and to diminish erasing posts. 

* first I need all of you read the primary concerns of all te segments. So you can see impeccably which topiw should posts in what segments. 

* also I need to ask you generally utilize basic words and your presents ought to be reasonable on everybody. Furthermore, I think on the off chance that somebody attempt to make their posts in too troublesome words he likewise don't have the foggiest idea what to compose and in the outcome his point have neither rhyme nor reason. 

Thirdly you could be acceptable wellspring of data for the gathering, so that later on you will have a companion who offers you soms advantage for you. 

I expect my theme has profited everybody. Much obliged to you

I've never made a post because I don't have anything to make a post about yet. When I start making posts, I want it to be based on my personal experience and things I've gone through, I don't just wanna steal people's ideas and terminologies

Well Your post is very amazing And I hope all new beginner will get many information from your post. So Focus On creating new idea's and searching more about Crypto. Then we are Abel to get more knowledge and ideas.

The most basics of our writings should to learn  unity and coherence in the words..The main purpose of the toipc should be clear and the writer 's words should attract attention of readers towards their writings.

Your content is very helpful for newcomers and also that make easy to create a post. With this information we note one more thing . That is make sure that your topic is not repeated. For tha you can use the search feature .

The important thing to know when creating any topic is to know what you are going to talk about first, after knowing what you are going to talk about you must have congruence in what you are talking about, and above all focus on giving the greatest possible value within the post. Otherwise, your topic will not stand out and will not have visibility when other people see it.

I like your post on the grounds that your post is valuable for every individual who attempting to make new themes. I additionally need to make great point however absence of information i'm not making topics yet now I realize how to make great themes.

Day to day coming new members in the site beginners section must understand and crypto currencies  use make eran to money.  i followed this rules and regulation and i got it better idea and good topic with useful. 

On 10/10/2020 at 3:22 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam yah its true lot of members do copy and paste to make a topic or post but its not a big matter because soon they all caught by Moderator as a plagiarism... Also the member who do this kind of thing usually not a good member who Here for earn money.. Also members copy and paste another member content too😐               

You are right @Dorjoy12, it's good you should try your best create a content by yourself it's better than copying someone has already write to re-post it to people. It's totally bad because this will cause someone to be punished if moderators found out your comment was plagiarism you copy from someone comment.

Adoring get various individuals insertion notecase issues palmy beginners locality there is particular post as the whole story matters. That's how it was that subjects need to be quoted successful appropriate vicinity else we need to comprehend data prospering in our matter since spectacular printer grow adequate underrating albeit he's novices prospering spectacular field.

• +3 1