Brave BATs will be available for trading in Gemini from April 24 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Brave BATs will be available for trading in Gemini from April 24

It is good that the bat coin has become available for trading on some platforms, including the binance platform, and this is good for everyone who uses this currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Brave browser is great browsing software for all type of PC and mobile phone. We can easily earn BAT coin by surfing in the internet using this Brave browser. It is very good news for the user of brave browser who have collected a lot of BAT token.

This browser is one of the powerful and new browsers that use cryptocurrencies as an excellent way to attract users It also announced a partnership with Binance, and within it there is an online currency wallet in which currencies can be stored

It is good news for brave browser users who earn currency BAT from this browser, and I think that the price of this currency will rise dramatically when it is traded on the platform Gemini, that the future of  BAT is good in the crypto world because it is supported by Wonderful browser like brave

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Wow, this is a really interesting topic! In General, I often noticed that the BRAVE browser goes to meet users, arranging various cool promotions, and this is very cool! I think that this browser has a very high future, and it will be able to prove itself cool, even better!

Basic Attention Token is really a good token which we can earn from the Brave browser and now we can trade it on bigger exchanges.

Well, the brave browser company has made many partnerships in the recent period, frankly I am one of the strongest supporters of this wonderful project and we may see the price of BAT someday exceed 20 $.

Bat is bad. I remember this coin from 2017, it never made a huge rise as the rest coins but you can trade it sometimes but need to have tough skin to hold if you buy low and it dips more.

• +2 1

Wow that will be great if bat will be available on exchange. But its easy to exchange baT from uphold.

This BAT concept is a great concept because we earn BAT for watching ads from brave browser. BAT is erc20 based token and also had a great future for holding because its price been fluctuated a lot Currently so it may give a lot.

This Indice the future of cryptocurrency that people will be pais from web by meand of utility tokens in future 

I am not trader on Gemini, this I am looked and they are very higher in the fees from any other exchange, I am not feel they are for me they are also ask for kyc and I am not think that as trader I am can make good money from there. But BAT is very good crypto and I am look for this trade.

• +2 1

Gemini is not a big exchange but the founders are trying to promote it and it can become better. I don't own bat and did not use the brave browser at all. If they wanted they would add more countries to payments and not ask for KYC but they did so they are not important to me. Privacy browser that asks for KYC. This is not exactly right.

• +3 1

BAT is a coin that has a good future if the Brave browser reaches more adoption. It can have some more updates and be more invested as a mobile device browser instead of desktop and make a very fast and safe for users of these devices.

• +2 1

BAT is one of the important coins used in brave browser one that is very private and very fast too. This coin is traded in many exchanges and Gemini adding it this means that it is very popular in the united states too as gemini is most focused on this country.

• +3 1

I like BAT for trading and it is a good coin indeed, the inclussion in trading in the Gemini exchange helped this coin and it did a good pump maybe it was because of this exchange, I will have to look the volumes.

• Useful or interesting 1

Brave browser is the best.  I like BAT token gain when surfing by using this Browser.  BAT token is avaliable for trading in so many crypto exchange sites.