"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

Congratulations to you for joiningg this platform. What happened if you are late. You are late but present here currently which is ok and good. Because you are secured and you can easily get i formation and then by posting without any difficult work you can earn bitcoins as well.

Yes my friend, as it is heard that crypto is going to be its 10th year and I also came to know recently about crypto. It would be also very late for me but I am glade only for that I have become one of those who are in crypto. I would like to thanks to this forum and moderator that gave ne such kind of information and proud myself to be here.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hey don't lose your hopes. Because you can still make profit from cryptotalk and cryptocurrency like BTC. Cryptotalk give you that chance to again back in crypto life. So don't lose hope in crypto.

Don't think like that. There is no late or soon in the world of crypto. Do you know why? Because crypto price doesn't move in a single direction. It is like a two-way street. You can enter and exit in the opposite direction. Bitcoin behaves like this. If you think it is now late to buy bitcoin, you can wait for the next bear run until you can buy bitcoin at your ideal price. Cryptocurrency is always a fresh market and welcomes newcomers.

• +1 1

Just like you, many of us started late due to one issue or another but it's better late than never, and personally I am glad that we took these bold steps, and I believe it's positively leading us some where.

Yes this forum is very cool there is a lot to learn every day
Cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future everyone will need one day
So it is better to learn about this matter from now, and you will find that this information that you get here will be very necessary soon

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, Maroua said:

Everything I said about this forum is true, and other fraudulent websites cannot compete with him even a little. We all love him so much because he gave us hope to work online.

@Maroua I've had about bitcoin for a very long time ago.  I did not make inquiries about it because I've been busy hustling to survive then. until when we were in lockdown I read about a lots of trade so that I could invest in. That was when I came across cryptocurrency again. And a friend then introduced me to cryptotalk. am spending  the best moments in this forum.  And I thank God for that.

• +2 1

Their are alot of fake sites which not pay individuals for their work. In any case 

I feels so upset for what befell you.It truly makes everybody frustrated when they don't get any cash subsequent to working so numerous days.I likewise this sort of issue from numerous sites.But nothing to stress now.You are at the privilege place.Cryptotalk is the best site for procuring cryptp currency.You can acquire both TALK token and BTC from this site now. However, you should be loyal with it.

I lost my lot of money on different online sites and these sites can't give it to back me.  I am very disappointed but this platform make a hope for me to continue the online work. 

And i am very happy when i get my rewards in the form of talk token and bitcoin and the most wonderful thing is that this amount is totally free of cost.  

I should join this platform before but i am late. 

I think it's never too late. Cryptotalk is still a great platform for everyone. One can make a great profit from here in a short amount of time. Always obey the rules and regulations of the forum. 

• +1 1

Basically starting late is not that bad at all, it's just  therefore means that you should double or even triple your efforts. Because You have got alot to achieve and learn from the forum. 

Edited by Frodler

I heard of bitcoin many times but didn't take it serious. But as far as I became a part of it I started thinking that may be I am late? Or maybe it is the right time? Because now I realise that it is just an outstanding thing. I should have cone to it when I heard about it for the 1st time. I think the platform that is giving you benefits just by sitting at home is a wonderful opportunity. Although I feel that I am late yet I feel happy to be a part of it.

I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

On 11/13/2020 at 5:14 AM, Ruhaa said:

Though it's a late start for me in this crypto world I feel fortunate to be the part of this world . Before I was really unknown about the importance of cryptocurrencies and how it works . Now, I have got familiar with so many informative information . Till now I haven't

Traded or made any investment beside this forum . Among other online jobs and sites of free coins , I found this forum useful for every individual. 

I could not believed that website like this still exist, and it has been working for like years and I never had the opportunity of being a member. Cryptotalk is a life opportunity for all it members.... 

• +1 1

You have joined year ago and said that it's very late and I have just joined a week ago. But if you utilize and have good knowledge then it don't differe if you joined today to joined year ago. If you become the successful trader within the year then you can be the ahead of the member who have joined the crypto years ago and even they don't have anything.

• +2 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

There are also lots if people that are regretting why they didn't invest into bitcoin earlier despite knowing about it's existence. This was die to their fear of losing money or getting scammed.

Dear cryptotalk is the best platform for students and those people which want to earn money and want to work online it gives a proper training and make him a good traider. I am very happy at this platform because I seek many professional tricks which I didn't know before. If I come this platform early then at that time but would be a good traider.

• +2 1

Everything you said about the forum is correct. I think everyone is happy to spend their time here. There are a lot of fraudulent sites trying to compete with Cryptotalk but they cannot because this site has high credibility. We are grateful to him.

I joined the Cryptotalk forum as late as you and if I had known earlier I would have been in a much better position with Bitcoin today.  The Cryptotalk forum has been around for over a year and has missed a lot so far.  From now on, I will work hard to overcome the shortcomings in the Cryptotalk forum.

Everything has it's time and this reason makes me not to regret starting cryptocurrency late or this time and I'm happy getting started through this great platform thanks to a friend invited me here @George10 you are a true brother.

Of course there are many, many fraudulent sites where since I started working on this site I am very happy and proud to gain information and in the near future I will get money. Of course, the forum is one of the best forums that I dealt with

Your words are correct, but there is no way to bring back the past time
I was also one of the victims of fraud and theft in fraudulent websites that wasted all our efforts
But for a way to bring back the past
Welcome to the future

Ues I am very happy because I am a member of crypto currency.i don't know about the bitcoin because I am not invest on any exchange platform.i just work on crypto do positive comments and earn money easily.

Most if the people that can into crypto came late and this is because if fear about being scammed. Buying bitcoin wasn't as serious and easy as it is nowadays. So this was what stopped a lot of people from investing as at then.