"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

I am lucky to be working here.i really enjoy my work.i am learning about crypto,the digital currency.i also enjoying a handsome amount.now I am thinking that why I don't touch this site before.

Welcome to the crypto talk . We all here for the same reason. My main purpose is improving my knowledge about crypto world and i can be more efficient trader and investor. Crypto talk is the great platform for that and we can make some satoshi here. If you keep reading in this forum i am sure you're gonna be better at investing and trading, and we're all lucky to be here.

• +4 1

Welcome to the crypto. This is a very nice time to begin since the bitcoin market is completely bullish and the alcoin rally is said to start very soon. Don't forget to pay attention to trading and investment basics. You can check this forum for good advices from experienced traders. My first advice to you is that you watch the market for some time and invest with little amounts . Don't be too greedy as if your trades fail you won't lose too much money. And don't forget to realise your profits in due time. Good luck

• +4 2

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Joining the gathering is a significant open door the same number of us are searching for a practical method to begin working in the crypto market, exchanging and making profits.In expansion to the material worth, there is the psychological worth natural in the discussion subjects, which gives us experience and capacity to manage different conditions.

Its better late than never. Its good that you got back into it. I was also scammed some yrs ago & was really pissed off with the whole cryptocurrency thing. I hadnt opened any of my wallets for almost 2 yrs. I was so disgusted with the scammers, spammers, etc., that were like vultures, preying on people hard earned money / coins.

But I got back into it about 6 months ago & Im glad I did. In hindsight, I was too greedy & green, not understanding how the scams worked. Now that Im wiser, I like screwing around with the scammers when I have the time. Make them waste their time & I get their hopes up, saying Im going to invest a large amount of money, etc.

Karma will get these scum bags back, sooner or later.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thank you for sharing you experience mate this will smoothing my journey as a beginner to avoid being scammed, and as well other newbies.

I am also late start working in cryptocurrency world.I am very new in cypto.I am also missed some good opportunities.But I don't want to miss again.I am very happy to working with cryptocurrency.

Alot has changed since then and as of right now its still very populated as you can think of as there are alot of happenings that made it here today where it stands its also because of us it helped this to progress into a deeper stage.

• +3 1

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

It is never too late to renew hope, everything you say is very true and correct, and this forum helps us to be updated and not to be scammed, greetings.

El 4/7/2020 a las 9:00, abualez dijo:

Creo que soy muy afortunado como principiante de haberme unido al foro cryptotalk que restauró mi esperanza perdida de riqueza en el mundo digital después de una lucha que duró tres años estuvo llena de dificultades reales, la peor de las cuales fueron los sitios fraudulentos que eran robos de dinero que un individuo gastaba largas noches para ganar. Creo que este foro será la semilla de un gran y maravilloso futuro para muchos traders novatos que quieran unirse al mundo de bitcoin digital. Realmente, estoy muy orgulloso de unirme a este foro.

I really agree with you, this changes the lives of people in the criyptotalk community, it teaches us and teaches us a lot, here we learn to be good students and they educate us to be good teachers in the future. without a doubt The Best CRYPTOTALK.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

I'm glad to read positive feedbacks to Cryptotalk, it motivates beginners like me to hustle hard and earn more. But hey, we're not too late engaging in the world of coins and cryptocurrency, and we are not alone! I'm glad too to be in this community.

Yes I believe you I joined the platform cryptotalk very late, cryptocurrencies is a plartform that offers alot of opportunities to it users, but now as member of the forum I'm looking forward to achieve great things in this forum. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, abualez said:

There is always hope if you try to find it ;) it is never too late to take a leap of faith. I too experience some investment scams, the good thing was it taught me to research more on about cryptocurrency and taught me more about. Now, I'm continuing what I started last year, and still continuing it. Just keep the firing burning my friend ;)

Please rate my comment ❤️

Welcome my dear friend to the family. I am also a person who was late to know about bitcoins and all its system. I am glad that I was introduced to bitcoins via cryptotalk. I leaned most of it from here and also can freely express my views here. Thanks to the creators. 

• +1 1

I even started now when I don't  know much about the cryptocurrency but I too think if I had the knowledge  of joining bthe cryptocurrency  world at the start. 

• +5 1

Yes, it is a great forum that contains all the information that we learn here that can make us successful investors in the future in digital currencies.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, abualez said:

Without a doubt I share with you and I am truly grateful to all of you that day by day I learn with you and this helps me a lot not only to me but to all because we will have a significant advance in our knowledge and growth of the forum.

Welcome to the Cryto family dear. I'm also late at earning bitcoins. But I wish I can do work hard and earn profitable bitcoins here. Wish you and me a very very good luck.

Yes, I feel the same, friend. It makes me feel like I am somehow one step ahead from those people who have no idea or proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies because its usage has a huge possibility in the near future bearing in mind that it could help a lot in the growth of the economy. 

• +1 1

Most people who are members of this forum have struggled a lot and lost money on various sites before they have come to this forum.And now that we have settled we are happy and proud to be a member of this forum.

All that I said about this discussion is valid, and other false sites can't contend with him even a bit. We as a whole love him so much since he gave us would like to work on the web.

You are right my friend we really love to this forum because this forum is really help us to earn money and get knowledge about crypto currency and trading and investment . Not just we can earn money from this forum by posting. We can earn money from this forum by trading and investment and we can get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment from this forum . This is really helpful and great forum .

• +2 1

I'm also late for enter this crypto world. I just recently joined in this site. I didn’t know about it before it's really help me for knowing about crypto currency. But now i think i'm really doing late.