"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

It is not late start in the world of bitcoin.If you are a good learner or hardworking person then you can learn about cryptocurrency very easily.cryptocruncy becomming very popular day by day a lot of people are joining this platform

Yes this forum is like a storehouse of knowledge and experience about crypto.Its not late tot start your bitcoin my friend.I also started three month ago.If you work hard and dedeicated you can earn waht you lost in three months too.So dont gice up on cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

Your late start doesn't matter.  You have to work hard. You have to work every day. There is nothing to worry. You have to be patience.  Without patience and hard work you can't succeed here. So try to work hard where you work. 

Presently is the best an ideal opportunity for us in the realm of Bitcoin. Since for our new age now the thought regarding bitcoin and began working with bitcoin. In numerous nations of the world Bitcoin is the legitimate money which is being utilized like the traditional cash. The notoriety is expanding step by step. I think in this period of data innovation newcomers are effectively improving thoughts. Which is helpful for us. Later on, putting and exchanging crypto can be effectively coordinated.

In past I searched  about online earnings but I could not found any earning site that where could I work. But now I start work on crypto talk I feel so lucky on this website.

I would like to say that first of all congratulations to him for being in this world of cryptocurrency. We all have this kind of problem when we are new and we have no experience but the important thing is if I don't go ahead I will not be in the first Tropicos, dear friend.  Welcome.  We hope your posts will always be important.  We will all support you if your posts are important.  And if that’s not important, you probably won’t stand by.  Thank you for always being alert.

Its never late to start in the world of cryptocurrencies because their prices on long term basis keep on increasing so you can get the earn profit anytime by investing in them.

And I am also happy to have entered this forum, I have not tried other sites such as taps and airdrops before, yet I am grateful for this forum that provides me with knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and pays me money too

Criptotalk is the best to stay informed with all the news of cryptocurrencies, that is why it is always a beauty that can be informed, learn and receive benefits from this platform that is why it is a success.

Actually the age of this forum is not so much but they are proving their honesty about payment. So we should not do any illegal activity in this forum Because Cryptotalk has done good work especially for like a people who never earn any money

Firstly I want to congratulate my friend for introducing me to cryptotalk,I'm very happy to be with this forum because get more knowledge and experience on the crypto currency and it kept me busy all the time before I don't have anything doing it was when I was introduced newly the forum I now started seeing flying colors on crypto currency is good.

Hello dear cryptotalk forum provides not only a way to earn crypto currency but it helps us as members of this forum gain alot of knowledge happenings latest updates of crypto currency 💵 I can earn money here in cryptotalk by just creating a good and meaningful content about crypto currency. thanks you friend and best of luck 🌹💞

It is never too late until it is totally late as a saying. Its really sad for me too that i didn't have the chance to know about Bitcoin since some long time ago but nevertheless every success starts with a beginning and i believe i have taken the right step now.

It is very good website and not fraud other sites is not give properly and maximum frauds  crypto talk is very  good platform it give us hope to work and we increase our skills I like this platform very much .

Wish you best of luck. 

Thank you 

This has been one of the most regrettable things I have done, if I only knew about this bitcoin earlier I would have done great justice to it and as such we ought to be moving to a greater dimension, though we have other platform to take note of.

I feel so happy I join this platform I struggle to complete my hundred posts here it give us a lot knowledge improve our skills and English language also I feel glad m also part of crypto this is very good platform. 

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

Your words are correct, but the real gain is for third world countries who live under severe economic sanctions, and for them, the forum is the best opportunity to reap profits with its foreign work without the need to leave their countries .. Although this forum gives you full profits, the mediators take high fees.

Yes of course dear friend you say right that the bitcoin now is high currency some years ago its price value so down and now its a higher rate and now how collet this coin how have a big money so you wait long time but now you not waste time best of luck

I'm very passionating about joining the cryptotalk forum. It makes me happy and I'm glad while working on this. I'm not going to do investment just enjoying free money by posts useful

I have just started work and I do not know if I have done it soon or late but I think you have done what I did And I hope that I will be able to get complete information about bitcoin currency 

Yes, this forum is very useful for all the members and this forum has a better future for every member. I have spent most of my life in idleness which I am very sorry about. I am too late to join this forum. I wish I had found this forum earlier, I would have benefited a lot from it by now. But no matter, it was too late. I am very happy to be a part of this forum. It is a great platform from where we can get information and experience and also earn Btc. I work hard day and night. Because with hard work we can get the most out of this forum and succeed in our goal.

• +3 1

No when you join this forum you was not so late because at that time bitcoin was at 4k and now when we join this crypto world bitcoin is at 40k so i think you are better then us. 

Late beginnings do not harm. How many of the late everyone precedes their perseverance and diligence. The most important thing is persistence, continuity and mastery, and these matters are the most important thing for the success of any work we do, and that destroys all that we have built is despair and laziness. Let us support ourselves and increase our activity

That is what makes this forum the best of all because it allows us new to learn more about cryptocurrencies every day and maintain that growth constantly in the forum thus improving all our trading techniques counting on the experiences of other people.

As a newbie in the forum, I hope this forum is the right place for me ,because I been into so many group which I didn't learn anything nor gained the purpose of joining the forum. I hope and prayed that this forum is will be a nice place for me to learn and earned money 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.