Don't act like moderators - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

4 hours ago, Raven said:

I'm sorry for telling you this because seriously i don't know how to link a topic in my post. Anyway, the reason why i created this topic because there are so many people discouraging the newbies in this forum than to encourage them to create latest information in cryptos. We must guide them. 

Oh don't worry, it's fine. I understand your point now and you are completely correct. We should always encourage people to learn and guide them. @Raven personally I think you are doing a good job and you should keep it up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you right , some topic is not good but the take a good reputation , i don’t no why , but i wish to give reputation to topic deserving it , and also we have to help the beginner to developing them , not reporting, because like i said the are beginner , the need to learn to be good.

• +2 1

Helping the newbies means helping the forum.If we all start helping them we can definitely create a clean and enhanced ecosystem in the forum.In this way we all can be friendly here like a family.Criticizing each other will also be stopped.

• +1 1

Many people here are just making them self like a moderator ! 
so we have to report them because they are making this forum bad ! we have to report them to help moderaotrs to make this forum better 

Yes, my friend, we are on the site to express our opinions and discuss our information with others. In case we find useful information for people we give them what is needed, and if we see something that we do not like, we also do what is necessary for that.

Sometimes it might have been those moments which, basically they where alot of spammers and as such they might have been just lazily upvoting this useless post on the forum

• +1 2

19 hours ago, Abefe2 said:

Yes by instilling fear in them about their post been deleted and so many things which is inappropriate actually ion the forum

Most of the newbies people in crypto currency are trying their best to achieved their goals in here but there is some people who pulling them down because they're newbies in this forum but in fact they can't pull them down because these newbies people wanted to earn from cryptos so they keep posting again and again even they're posting nonsense topic so my point is we should guide them here because no one can pull them down if they really want to earn in cryptos, they should learn more things here so they can't create nonsense topics again. Did you get my point? 

19 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Oh don't worry, it's fine. I understand your point now and you are completely correct. We should always encourage people to learn and guide them. @Raven personally I think you are doing a good job and you should keep it up.

Thank you. These newbies wanted to earn money in crypto currency just like us so we should guide them and help them from their concerns here, helping other people is also good for us because we could also earn money while helping them so its a gold thing to guide them too. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Qazi said:

Lol we are feeling by reading your post that you are angry, maybe someone comment on your post by the way of medreator, keep calm and people are just posting their own points thats it. 

Of course not, if there is someone who posted on my post like what you said, that is you. Sorry if you feeling bad for my post. I think you don't get the point in my post, my point is we must consider the ideas of every newbies in this forum and don't criticize their post, we must guide them and lead them to the right path. That's it. 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Raven said:

Thank you. These newbies wanted to earn money in crypto currency just like us so we should guide them and help them from their concerns here, helping other people is also good for us because we could also earn money while helping them so its a gold thing to guide them too. 

Is true if we can help the newbies I think this forum will become properly good and everything will move fine and they will abide the rules as possible

Yes i totally agree with your post as people should not start acting as moderators as they have been doing there work very effectively and i appreciate it. I think that we should stop giving reputation points to useless people and promote good posts.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Is true if we can help the newbies I think this forum will become properly good and everything will move fine and they will abide the rules as possible

Most of the newbie people here are depending on the seniors answer so instead of criticizing them, we should guide them and give them the right answer to their question so that forum will become wealthy because the popularity on it will increased. 

• +1 1

You are right  we can give suggestions  to helpnew members who want our help. But there Is no mean of  this kind of meaningless posts. Everyone  can decide  themself they want to react which post In Which way.

There is nothing wrong about reporting or criticizing posts if they are not useful or are meaningless. This forum is a very good source of information and to keep it that way it is necessary to filter posts mainly of newbies so that they will do a through research next time before posting.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

i totally agree with that , people  give reputation points when they see a topic and feel from inside that it benefits them , and not nice from anyone to ask them why you gave or why not.

That is true, if someone finds a content useful and wants to give it positive reputation it is up to them, I guess also some users give reputation to give motivation to new users even if the quality of their post is average and there is nothing wrong with that.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, I agree with you, we all went through the beginners stage and it is natural that they make some mistakes during the posting, especially in the first 100 posts, but it is our duty to stand with them and help them and give them the necessary advice in order not to make mistakes during the posting

• +1 1

In my opinion, no one should be criticized in this forum, but beginners should be directed in order for everyone to benefit as much as possible.
Ultimately, we are here to benefit and share our experiences.

14 hours ago, yato987 said:

i totally agree with that , people  give reputation points when they see a topic and feel from inside that it benefits them , and not nice from anyone to ask them why you gave or why not.

People have their own perspective in every topics they read. We must considered their idea than criticizing them. Everyone has different style of learnings. 

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I have never once questioned when giving that reputation. To be sure people give because they like the post of that person and that means every user who gives a good or bad reaction, they use the existing features.

That's right. People giving good or bad reputation if they benefit to that posts or not. Most of the member here are having different style of posting so if they found some really interesting post they could give it an good reputation point. 

This topic is very controversial and the nice thing is to be able to debate it with respect and objectivity, this is what the true community of cryptotalk looks like, the good, values and respect community.

• +1 2

On 4/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Each user has their own views and opinions in this forum, I can accept your input and criticism. Regarding reputation is the right of all users if you want to do it by force or not, it has become their responsibility and rights. then also respect their decisions.

Edited by rianpedia

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

That is a good thing, and we certainly will always find people who criticize beginners. But that doesn't matter, we have to support each other, that's the key to everything later.

Criticizing newbies is not a good thing for this forum because if those newbies offended, it will start an argument and that's not good for the forum because it will just make a mess. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 4/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, Raven said:

Those post who needs reputation are those posts which have a good content and really helpful in this forum also in the members. 

Give your reputation to those who really deserves it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c