Don't act like moderators - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

you said a true words my friend ,  those who write such those topics doing it just for writing nothing more and it is true that we should help new members joining here not to cause them getting banned and losing a member who could be maybe a legend member here

Edited by yato987

The issue of interactions has taken a great deal of attention and concern of the members Thus, it became their first concern and attracted their attention away from focusing on the brands of posts But the administration ended this problem by changing the thinking factor by paying for interactions, not for getting them

• +1 1

I agree with my friend that we also newbie at the one time and doesn't know how to work. But as time passes we work hard and making the post well. So don't be criticize the newbies because they haven't enough knowledge and skills to work. So we should support the begginers and create posts which should be informative for them

Every one has a differnt view about this. I don't know a lot but I always give good reputation to posts that are not meaningless and I don't give anything to them. I like reading many comments but some are repeating and not offering a lot. Maybe these deserve negative rating but it depends to how someone sees this. I want the forum to be better and maybe later I will have the same thinking that some posts are spam as they don't offer anything useful

• +2 1

I agree with what you said, instead of blindly giving them negative things we should also try to help them.we should reply to their comments and tell them to specify exactly what they mean in the comments. I believe that most members are not that efficient in expressing their views , we should help them in that.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, Raven said:

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

I try to encourage beginners by supporting them a little if the content of their posts is of little use. Because that will make them develop their writing to get more support. I do not like to be arrogant about those who are newer to me in the forum because they may have excellent information on the other hand that we do not see.

• +1 1

You are right that we should only encourage people to improve the quality of their posts without giving them a specific reputation.  We criticize them without doing that. Basically, we should not do this. Instead, we should stop negative criticism.  Which reduces their will.

Yes, we have to support the beginners and guide them to become good.  We do not report beginners in general. The newbie may make mistakes because he does not know much about the rules, but we do report members who continue to break the rules and write useless posts more than once.  We do not have to support the abusers, but rather we have to stop them.  We definitely will not report a good member here.

We should support each other. For the beginner they wanted to be supported by the active members it will help them to learn and be active long in their stands. 

By saying that you must do this here and it is not necessary there, you are completely doing the same as the people you criticize .. Nobody has the right to steal the freedom to choose someone else .. Do not act as if you own this site pleaseBy saying that you must do this here and it is not necessary there, you are completely doing the same as the people you criticize .. Nobody has the right to steal the freedom to choose someone else .. Do not act as if you own this site please

We have to help newbies and not report or give them negative rating for small reasons. They don't know and they need our help. We can reply to them and help them with our feedback and good advice and we can direct them to read the rules and follow the instructions. This makes us good members and will help the newbies too! We have to be kind always!

On 4/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

There are many people don't need anyone to success except themselves and they gives any post a bad reputation even if it's good they all are evil that happened to me in my beginning

Great words, instead of penalizing the new ones who are starting with destructive criticism, one should reach out and guide them to do things better.

7 hours ago, moeletaly said:

There are many people don't need anyone to success except themselves and they gives any post a bad reputation even if it's good they all are evil that happened to me in my beginning

I agree with you many people do this and I don't why, I feel so bad for people who post useful topics and get banned because of them. 

Edited by awwad

Without the encouragement of creating discord, regardless of w.a. their criticisms, which may or may not be correct, the forum's rules are not subject to analysis. Those are the rules of the forum, they are just to govern the development of it as in that of any object of life, we do not dialogue with lefties because it is an issue of never ending and very hardly we come to agree on something.

Yes, I hold it. Moderation should show some respect and love for newcomers instead of criticizing them and reporting them. Beginners do not have enough knowledge about the crypto world and about this forum, so be a little patient, they will learn everything in time.

On 4/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

Don't worry, in the long run only those who post useful things benefit, the forum is very careful with that.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:24 AM, Raven said:

You're right... A lot of times they underestimate newbies, just for being newbies, and it is not correct.

it's true that there may be useless posts or comments that should be removed, but there will be others that are useful. We value the effort of those people who want to contribute something good to the forum for all users. Let's help each other

Yeah i dont really understand why some people get upset about that. Just close this post and move on, bro. No need to be negative.

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum let's not be selfish let's show that we can help them nobody was born knowing

If a topic is still in the forum it is because the administrators believed that it is a relevant post, that it makes sense, maybe it is not very well explained or it is very beginner, but that is exactly what this topic is for, BEGINNER! Help if you can help!

That's right! In fact, criticism of a person is not at all objective in this topic, and it is much better to pay attention to the reasoning of the situation. The fact is that many people do not understand how the rating works, someone might have found the topic vital and simple, so he put a like! And someone thinks that this is nonsense, so he criticizes!

Do not behave like this and you also have no right to criticize anyone, so we must stay within limits so that people are not criticized by us.