CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Application [UNOFFICIAL] - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoya11

CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Application [UNOFFICIAL]

This is unofficial app , so is not safe i dangerous to use like this , you can spam your account , so i think you have to be careful to lose this account, is no official is mean is dangerous.

Well, this will be good for us but for the creator of this forum i think they will not satisfied for this because for being a web based forum, they are getting profit there by viewing their forum and using it, i hope you may understand.

15 hours ago, Bigpat said:

We have modern forum engine, therefore it recognizes by itself operating system and adjusts visual interface according to that. This is more than enough for normal and comfort work with the forum.

Administrators do not control and dont have any relationship to this application. Decision regarding usage and risks are applied to the person who downloaded it.

There, the admin has said so. In short, they do not approve of this, but neither do they condemn it, and it falls down on whether you want to use it or not.

I just visited the Russian section, and it seems they are even more wary of this app. Well, that's to be expected of them.

Anyway, I've downloaded the app, and will try it out if I have the time. But still, I think something should be done that would make the app superior to an internet browser to make it more appealing to use.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hi 

I am new to this forum and according to me the only issue is of our privacy and security.How can you guarantee it. 

And if someone makes an application of Crypto talk then it will be very easy to access for users. 

4 minutes ago, Johnlocke said:

Hi 

I am new to this forum and according to me the only issue is of our privacy and security.How can you guarantee it. 

And if someone makes an application of Crypto talk then it will be very easy to access for users. 

Well this is true mate because they didn't need to browse the site of this forum, just download it from playstore and appstore you can now used it easily.

Congratulations friend, this is very amazing you did a great work. It seems you have good IT knowledge and that why you did this, can i contact you for my project? I need a desktop app for my project.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Anyway, I've downloaded the app, and will try it out if I have the time. But still, I think something should be done that would make the app superior to an internet browser to make it more appealing to use.

May new features in soon versions!

First of all let me congratulate you friend for this great work you see that you are blended with the forum, and thank you very much for this application will be of great help to all I really congratulate 

On 4/5/2020 at 5:41 PM, cryptoya11 said:

The App is Full-Unads and not for any profit for me

Thats what i say from morning! Members can't understand what i say so they need who understand how they protect their accounts, BUT I CAN'T GO THEIR HOMES

You have create the app and  this thread for guidance so don't be sad.It take some time but in end it all will be gonna good.You will remember these days and think how i started and where it now comes.Think positive and  don't let yourself down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Make this forum design official and register it. This is very convenient, thanks for creating this application, I am very grateful. But you can’t use it today? 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, jitu123321 said:

@Bigpat @Desais Hello mods this guy has created this application and according to me this is not a good thing to use because it may content harmful bugs in it so i request you to stop this guy to posting the links of the application because may be user affected.

Guy????

10 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Could you make a cryptotalk mobile app too?

No because there is mobile application made by member and no need to many apps!

18 minutes ago, halloweed said:

There is already an app for mobile? can you give me the link to that mobile app of this forum

Such programs and applications should be from the official website
For the person to use it in a safe manner and be fully comfortable with the information they have

Thank you for this participation so far, I have not tried any application of the forum and I prefer to use the browser until the forum application is officially announced because I am afraid of trying other applications

5 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

Guy????

What are the advantages of this application that we can get when compared to using a browser? I suggest doing a scan using virustotal. You should also work with developers from the forum to formalize the application that you created.

You may be exposed, I just tell you I do not acknowledge that. It seems that it is a suitable application to avoid deleting your post. It is a little difficult to write posts again. You did well about how safe you can say Thanks for this feature that will help many members 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

What are the advantages of this application that we can get when compared to using a browser? I suggest doing a scan using virustotal.

That enough! No new talk for the topic. Do what you want , scan what you want.

9 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

You should also work with developers from the forum to formalize the application that you created.

It totaly a thing called Gift gift gift . I not work with one

The topic shares an application and not said you download it required!

NO NEW TALK FOR THE TOPIC!