CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Application [UNOFFICIAL] - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoya11

CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Application [UNOFFICIAL]

CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Appliction
The Application made by myself (Unofficial), and i added to it many features to make us use the forum easly with good interfaces (Mobile Interface in pc)

Mission 1 - Setup

Step 1. Download the Rar file from here ( not short link ) and extract it

1804694617_NewBitmap3Image(6).png.282304cd6634c9dd82d89d8634e3a3ef.png

Step 2.Open "Open_me.reg" file then click 'Yes'

1458830435_NewBitm4apImage.png.9902ad5acef0a9d73feed3e09dd1290e.png

Step 3. Run The Application and enjoy features!

Untitled.png.78c95a1f3926219a05a3d130704bf985.png

Mission 2 - Show Features

1. Forums Menubar

U4ntitled.png.6454e2ff23616be551ce4ec614996f5d.png

2. Chars counter + Rater from Tools Menubar

543543.png.35e4a02f9483ae9b4b7a297dd7b748ac.png

54353535353.png.7df60c868a2021169d912424f263149a.png

3. Translator by Google in Tools Menubar

U444ntitled.png.0728073b24a2f3194f1bdd1e994a6ba5.png

4. Make your post more helpful! by collecting info from Encyclopedias

Untitgled.png.7fb942acb48bbcddb01f696149a25fa1.png

* Note : The App is for English section and you can check the post :
soon for get russian version!

Your rate on replies and reactions!

• Useful or interesting 13

44 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

@cryptoya11 this is great but, how do we know that this app wont collect our login data and steal our accounts?

I didn't added any steal form second there is no problem when detail you, also I saw also mobile version and there is no the question! but okay!

First,

What I can give you Source Code but you can't proof I edited it also and you can't see it if you didn't learned programming, so let the first thing

Second, the web browser control in form is by IE 9 official and also you can't proof that it's official.

What is the solution???? Yes there is solution!

Protect your account by 2fa, never any one can login your account by login info and the used old 2fa details because it always updates and can't be used 2 times in row, it's the only solution to proof! I accept answering all your questions!

40 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Be careful of such app. So far it is not from the official, it can contain malware that can steal data. 

i already said the only way to protect your self from any malware, adding 2fa, read the post above👆

I will not post again for the topic

Let's give you more info for login stealing!

To login to some one account with 2fa must have his phone!

And i think the application didn't request your phone from you!

48 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Be careful of such app. So far it is not from the official, it can contain malware that can steal data. 

UnPosstive reply isn't needed! If you don't love the app, so also the app don't love you!

Welcome to who ACTION MORE!

Wow,your so smart. This is really good. It will be very convenient to everyone to use that app version. The only problem is,personally,i am very scared to download anything as i don't want to get my informations and data on my phone as i am avoiding to get hack as much as possible,so how can we be sure that it is safe to use?

11 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

how can we be sure that it is safe to use?

2 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

I will not post again for the topic

17 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Wow,your so smart.

❤️

3 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

I didn't added any steal form second there is no problem when detail you, also I saw also mobile version and there is no the question! but okay!

First,

What I can give you Source Code but you can't proof I edited it also and you can't see it if you didn't learned programming, so let the first thing

Second, the web browser control in form is by IE 9 official and also you can't proof that it's official.

What is the solution???? Yes there is solution!

Protect your account by 2fa, never any one can login your account by login info and the used old 2fa details because it always updates and can't be used 2 times in row, it's the only solution to proof! I accept answering all your questions!

Hire an expert and make him read this👆👆

5 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

CryptoTalk.Org Desktop Appliction
The Application made by myself (Unofficial), and i added to it many features to make us use the forum easly with good interfaces (Mobile Interface in pc)

Mission 1 - Setup

Step 1. Download the Rar file from here ( not short link ) and extract it

1804694617_NewBitmap3Image(6).png.282304cd6634c9dd82d89d8634e3a3ef.png

Step 2.Open "Open_me.reg" file then click 'Yes'

1458830435_NewBitm4apImage.png.9902ad5acef0a9d73feed3e09dd1290e.png

Step 3. Run The Application and enjoy features!

Untitled.png.78c95a1f3926219a05a3d130704bf985.png

Mission 2 - Show Features

1. Forums Menubar

U4ntitled.png.6454e2ff23616be551ce4ec614996f5d.png

2. Chars counter + Rater from Tools Menubar

543543.png.35e4a02f9483ae9b4b7a297dd7b748ac.png

54353535353.png.7df60c868a2021169d912424f263149a.png

3. Translator by Google in Tools Menubar

U444ntitled.png.0728073b24a2f3194f1bdd1e994a6ba5.png

4. Make your post more helpful! by collecting info from Encyclopedias

Untitgled.png.7fb942acb48bbcddb01f696149a25fa1.png

* Note : The App is for English section and you can check the post :
soon for get russian version!

Your rate on replies and reactions!

This is the most exciting i read in this forum. I want to have a desktop application for cryptotalk because i think its more easy to do than in our mobiles. This version will attract many people too and more people means more topics, and more topic means more money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically I don't see the issue why most guys kind of want the an Android version of the app,as the having to use the site on the web feels ok for me, but people have different notion and opinion on how to use the site

That's great news mate and thanks for making this desktop cryptotalk application it will be very helpful for deal users looking forward for a mobile application for android from you thanks.

Are there any bugs in the program that you should tell us before we use this?

But still, the program sure is nice and nifty with all those features included. At least we wouldn't have to open up multiple tabs on our browsers, which might actually help with slower computers.

And I think the only features missing on the toolbars are:

• 'Help' (how to use it, the creator's (your) contact info like e-mail or your profile link on this forum, any disclaimers, etc.); and
  • The 'Forum Rules' 😄 . Just a reminder that the program is not to be used for anything illegal.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

34 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

Are there any bugs in the program that you should tell us before we use this?

But still, the program sure is nice and nifty with all those features included. At least we wouldn't have to open up multiple tabs on our browsers, which might actually help with slower computers.

And I think the only features missing on the toolbars are:

• 'Help' (how to use it, the creator's (your) contact info like e-mail or your profile link on this forum, any disclaimers, etc.); and
  • The 'Forum Rules' 😄 . Just a reminder that the program is not to be used for anything illegal.

Already thinks of that, but i prefered to make it more simpleek and not many adds.

I apologize for my ignorance but I prefer to ask and not to continue with the doubt, the use of this application is approved  by the Cryptotalk admin? when using it, could we break any rule of the forum?

A very smart idea, my friend, you really did a great job creating your app, and containing all sections of the forum inside the simple application, thank you

This is great effort from a member who truly admire this forum and want to contribute in forum growth.What i think about this App is a good thing for all members what i can see in this a mobile version of web.We need to check this app bugs like speed of browsing ,multiple tabs run down,sudden collapse,Android compatibility of App,App have update option,App shows adds or not,App have total sync with forum,This App does not change the comment in other language(This bug was seen on forum many times ).All of above this app programmer get recognise by  Official .I suggest we get 10 volunters for this app testing where they have good experience with forum and knows about App knowledge to make it more compatible for users.The Forum is enrich with experienced people you have to tag Mods for full support.

It is very nice that you did this. I think this application will facilitate many things for us and we will be able to work inside the forum with great comfort. Thank you my friend and I wish you success always

You do amazing work bro this mobile app version interface is very attractive, but its not officially launch by crypto talk so I can't trust this apps, but your our forum.member so I believe you but we are days do many times in this forum don't believe in any condition, but this app is very nice.

We have modern forum engine, therefore it recognizes by itself operating system and adjusts visual interface according to that. This is more than enough for normal and comfort work with the forum.

Administrators do not control and dont have any relationship to this application. Decision regarding usage and risks are applied to the person who downloaded it.

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

App shows adds or not

The App is Full-Unads and not for any profit for me

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

suggest we get 10 volunters for this app testing where they

Thats what i say from morning! Members can't understand what i say so they need who understand how they protect their accounts, BUT I CAN'T GO THEIR HOMES

It's a really great job for this application it's seems good and very helpful with all those onglet i think i will use it .Thanks for the job a hope that the forum can take actin like this 

This was a good project for a developer like you. Because this app you made has a potential that might the admins will accept and if that happens you will earn great money from that so i am happy if this project will be accept by the admins and made a success for you as a developer. And in my experience it is not easy to make an app like that it takes time lots of effort for you to be able to make an app because programming is not easy you need a great foundation for you to standalone.

This is good features ! I think admins have to make a look for it ! they have to make official version for us ! to make sure that we are not hacked if we downloaded this version !

3 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

they have to make official version for us ! to make sure that we are not hacked if we downloaded this version !

No for the point don't dream! They said many times no application will be created. For the hacking read the previous posts

4 minutes ago, cryptoya11 said:

No for the point don't dream! They said many times no application will be created. For the hacking read the previous posts

Why ? do you know the reason ? this will make it easier for us while we are working here ! the counter feature its very important for us ! and the transaltor also !

22 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

That is why i asked for it before i started using it, it is fair to do research than completely ignore.