Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto.

You are right the paper money is dangerous in the current situation but you can not use the cryptocurrency because it is not even accepted as the payment for any person in any offline market.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right in this way there is not only the cryptocurrency you can use you can use the digital money as well and also you should be careful with touching the things you buy.

This is something that in the present we have to take into account a lot, so it is better to pay attention and study the cryptocurrencies to make the most of what we have, this does not mean that the paper money will not take advantage of it either, but what I want to come to this is that we must have a balance and adapt because the world has changed and if we stay without advancing we will literally die. 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

I would have to say, that you dont have any idea what you are talking about. In reference to paper money spreading the virus. I would suggest turning off the tele, stop watching the news & get informed independently. You are only spreading the official propaganda or lies of what you are told to believe. One of the reasons they want you to stop using paper money, is so you use your credit / debit card. So everything you buy or do is recorded & tracked.

Its been proven scientifically for yrs, that paper money & metallic coins CANNOT transmit diseases or maintain bacteria alive, even for a short period of time. The reason is simple. Paper money & metallic coins are to dry to keep any bacteria alive. Paper money is made predominantly from cotton & the way that the money is made, the cotton does not maintain any amount of humidity. Humidity that all bacteria needs to survive. The same with all coins. Look into what Ive said & you will see Im telling the truth.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 4/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell

True I also see the ues of paper currency to be dangerous on transmitting the deadly virus covid19 because the money passes through different hands of many people and its important to also focus on the use of bitcoin or digitalize fiat currency completely if possible.

@George10

Paper money is not harmful, but its value is fixed, therefore we have to do the first and work with paper currencies only according to the amount of our need

• +1 1

it is true that Fiat currencies are dangerous at these times but that doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are not dangerous they are also dangerous so we just need to be careful with how we handle our currencies and follow any available safety precaution.

Until now, it is not possible to completely rely on cryptocurrencies in addition to the presence of countries that prohibit these currencies, and it is not necessary to pay cash with fiat currencies, but by using electronic payment methods such as Visa and MasterCard

• +1 1

Currently using banknotes is indeed dangerous, because it is vulnerable as a spread of viruses. The use of cryptocurrency is a solution to avoid viruses, banknotes are no longer efficient and insecure. Until now the public has realized this and they have started using cryptocurrency as a means of payment, the use of cryptocurrency has increased since the pandemic and this is good news for the crypto world.

Banknotes or normal currency are very vunerable to stealing. Anyone from anywhere can become victim of robbery. Also some may steal money from our bank account also.

Todays age is the age of digital technology. This pandemic has resulted a increase in demand for digital currency where due to social distancing paper transaction was quite impossible. So overall cryto is the ultimate solution 

I agree with you, my friend, that the amount of success achieved by cryptocurrencies and the rise in their prices have made dealing with them profitable, better and safer than dealing with paper currencies, especially since cryptocurrencies have no restrictions or taxes to deal with, which makes dealing with them easier for those who have sufficient experience to make profits through them.

• +2 1

I think that the Corona virus has affected many countries, especially from the economic point of view, it led to the deterioration of the currency, and I hope that this virus will disappear as soon as possible.

It is a wonderful feature in the field of cryptocurrencies, this has been a great supporter of Bitcoin since the beginning of the epidemic, and we have watched it break records that it had not previously reached during that period, day by day the whole world will realize the advantages of cryptocurrencies and this technology will eventually dominate the world of economics

• +1 1

No, my friend, this is not true. Fiat currencies are also of great importance in improving the economy in countries, but at the present time cryptocurrencies are very popular.

I agree, and while other countries suffers from this pandemic, my country have successfully defeated the pandemic and there is not one dying from it, If we stop using paper money in your case we would be even  safer.

hello friend, you are right even though a year has passed since this difficult situation we are living in, cash is still a bit dangerous, because this helps this bad moment to continue to spread, that is why we must continue to learn to drive virtual currencies, to avoid all this.

I agree with you, my friend, that using digital currencies instead of paper money limits the spread of the Corona virus, but your country must support the service of buying and selling using digital currencies, otherwise you will not be able to implement this idea .

• +3 1

I think that people's commitment to their homes during the quarantine period really helped the spread of cryptocurrencies, many people have sat without work for long periods and found cryptocurrencies a new way of learning and entertainment, but we cannot cancel or abandon fiat currencies in my opinion.

• +2 1

You have a correct view on this matter, paper currencies are one of the main reasons for the spread of the Corona virus, I think if there were cryptocurrency money changers in countries, the situation would have been much better, or if we could buy our things and our needs of food and drink by means of cryptocurrencies, it would have been  We can limit the spread of this virus among humans.

• +2 1

But also you can not forget that cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and this could cause a hindrance to many people to enter the field of cryptocurrencies for fear that they do not know who is managing these currencies.

• +4 1

Paper money has become a routine matter, the interest from it is almost non-existent, but crypto is the best in my opinion and I invest in it in order to know the meaning of real money

• +2 1

Yes it true paper money are dangerous in this world now due to insecurity reasons and it not that normal for one to be going around with money I will advise we use crypto currency and make transaction which will be easier and faster and it will also be favourable to us 

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, teminalibug said:

i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

Amidst the situation of coronavirus, Crypto industry had experience tremendous increase in population. Adoption rises sporadically due to the lockdowns, halt of offices and companies stranding citizens at home. Because with crypto currency, lockdown, social distancing orders were not in any way comprise.

Fiat currencies are not expected to completely disappear in the near future, although electronic transactions have become more prevalent over the past few decades, and many expect this trend to continue. And paper money transactions may become rare in the future, as people in many countries today rely on other forms of payment, such as direct debit cards from current account balances, credit cards and electronic payment, but the use of paper currencies has begun to decrease with the passage of time, and some analysts expect the conversion of paper currencies in the future. To a tool to support electronic currencies, in the way the gold standard was once the value of paper money.

Not only that,dealing with paper money is sometimes risky,someone might trace you and try to rub you,and you'll be left with ko option but to hive you money out,but if you're to make transaction with crypto currencies,no third party will come to know about it,talk less of tracing to rub you