What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is a virtual currency and we trade in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Eth and XRP are the main currencies in the crypto market. Bitcoin was launched in early 2009 and as of this writing, Bitcoin is currently priced at 51,000 dollar.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin is highly valued all over the world and many countries and traders and investors are benefiting from Bitcoin.

Welcome, the crypto forum is full of knowledge you need and all you have to do is read the posts and you can use the search engine on the forum if you want to read about a specific matter such as learning more about Bitcoin.

You must know that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and there is no known person who controls it, and also you must search for the history of cryptocurrencies and know when it began and how it developed in order to be able to understand everything in its details.

bitcoin is one of the most traded crypto currency in the world . the value of it often changes according to its demand . right now it is estimated about 6800 $

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are among the most powerful currencies currently prevailing and are still in development. Their advantage is that they are not affiliated with a bank, person, state, or specific law, but rather in the virtual world only, but have taken very high exchange values in recent pots, enabling you to buy any of your needs from stores that accept them as a payment currency  Thus, it will make it easier for you time and effort

• +3 1

Hello my friends
Bitcoin is a fully virtual digital currency and consensus network, so you don't need a middleman.
Bitcoin works in large transactions between countries. Bitcoin is split into smaller units known as satoshi, so buying this currency does not require investing many dollars.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the currency of generalized can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar or the euro, but with several fundamental differences, most notably that this is an electronic fully overlap via the internet only without a physical't. It also differs from traditional currencies by not having a central regulatory body behind it, but it can be used like any other currency to buy online or even converted to traditional currencies and is also a cryptocurrency that for the first time exceeded the threshold of 60 thousand dollars, to continue to break records. Famous companies adopted this currency as a means of payment, and its value tripled

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and is considered the most powerful cryptocurrency at the present time .. Try to follow the video on YouTube to learn more information about Bitcoin and think that what matters most to you is how to trade.

I welcome you,my friend,to this forum bitcoin is a powerful crypto currency which have same value as used dollar in world.

You can find out about bitcoin on search button.  But i want to explain some about bitcoin,it high price coin and everyone want to earn in bitcoin.  So in market no one can compete with this coin. So it price gain coin. If bitcoin price going down then but bitcoin is high price coin. 

Bitcoin is a Crypto currency and we can hold and we can trade and get more profit . It is digital currency we can deposit and withdraw online . And it is value of 1 btc is equal to 60k dollor have touched. It is leading to Crypto currencies.

Hello my friend
Bitcoin is a very strong currency with a bright future because its value and popularity is high by major traders and in great demand by huge companies around the world as well as by traders. Founded in 2009 and is the first electronic currency on earth and invented by Satoshi Nakamoto

Bitcoin is the first currency that Satoshi Nakamoto developed over 10 years ago, and now its value is approximately $ 59,000, so I will hear about it a lot and advise you to search on YouTube and visit all forum sections to increase your experience.

Hello dear friend, I'm also a newbie here and I would like to inform you that the encryption product that's great for beginners who don't know how to get free coins and earn a lot of it in record time too. This currency is one of the most important and most expensive decentralized digital currencies.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Dear Bitcoin, is the central currency in the blockchain records to record transactions in all cryptocurrencies, and this technology in general regulates the work of all currencies, its desire for one currency is the Bitcoin currency, so Bitcoin is the father of all other currencies to which other currencies are linked in the records of the Blockchain. General, which is the coin that was created in 2009 by an unidentified person named Satoshi Nakamoto Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is a type of modern digital currency, that is produced electronically through bitcoin mining techniques and they are mined on the mining plants. Its price in the market is very high as compared to the real currencies of the world and its value is increasing by each passing day and hopefully, after some time, it will take over these real currencies and will dominate the world.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum.  This wonderful forum provides us with knowledge that is invaluable in addition to making money.  You should make a good time to read research and articles in the field of cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency created by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto.  What determines its value is supply and demand and the size of the investments in it.  Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so their price cannot be predicted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear i hope you are all well i saw and thought about digital currency so i am very happy this is the digital currency that is found all over the world and i want to invest very much I will be investing a lot soon and I am very happy that this blockchain is very good

Bitcoins is the largest technology base digital currency in the world and it's has the highest value among all the other cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market,, and from the research I made about the bitcoin, I found out that it's has really helped the lives of so many people around the world.

Hello everyone, yes, the price of the cryptocurrency has grown and this growth continues to move towards a wider range with the new products being created with this cryptocurrency, and I find optimism in this investment that directs us towards a better future.

Bitcoin is an old cryptocurrency and has the highest value among cryptocurrencies. However, its value changes between supply and demand from high and low.

Bitcoin is peer to peer vitual currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it can be stored in digital wallets,there are many posts in the forum that can help you know more about bitcoin.

• +3 1

In fact, I am also new and do not have much experience in the field of digital currencies. But what I know is that bitcoin is a currency unlike any other, and it depends on two main factors that support it greatly.The first thing is the ease of transferring money and the low commission of the transfer. The second thing is the limited number, as it was designed in a way that makes it difficult to obtain after a specified period of time.I hope I contributed to your increased knowledge.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be traded and invested, and bitcoin is kept in a special wallet for it, and now the value of Bitcoin is $ 57,000, and it continues to rise increasingly.