What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Hello my friend, your question is important and all members are waiting for the appropriate answer that the bitcoin currency depends on supply and demand because its number is fixed and cannot be tampered with and there are no subsidiaries to it, but it is a currency that works to develop itself by the members working to store it and work to invest it    Thank you

Thank you, dear friend, cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that are exchanged in the US dollar and its value is greater than the rest of the currencies, and one bitcoin is equal to from 6000 to 7000 dollars approximately

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency that used in our latest advanced life needs.I think now a days bitcoin price value of $40000 American dollars.Ups and down occurs whenever its high whenever low.

Actually bitcoin is a currency which could be used to shop online and can also be used as source of income through investing on it or trading also but to earn from bitcoin by Investing or trading you have to be knowledgeable enough..

Your bitcoin is a digital currency which has a value of $60 thousands these days .and it is is widely used all over the world .it has no other owner instead it is stored in wallets. We can make its use from these wallets.

• +3 1

Dear friend , simply bitcoin is coin same as the real coin , but it's digital not real not linked to any other real currency , what makes the value of BTC mainly us as users for this coin 

More we use BTC more value it get 

What makes BTC worthy to trust , there is something called block chain and smart contract , the main two things made people trust BTC more 

• +2 1

A Bitcoin is a coin that is mining and invest on in digital currency and can also be used as exchange in different platform with the purpose of achieving gains from it exchange and to also aims at making profit.

Bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency which is now taking over the world.it has very importance in online working.it has same importance as USD in the world.

10 hours ago, Fakir10 said:

@Gimini Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular cryptocurrency that exists, it is also the mother and creator of the other cryptocurrencies, I would advise you as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, look for a lot of information since I see you with very little information about cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community.

Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency that was successfully been launched. This coin is just unique and it is the cause of the progress of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can't do without bitcoin.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Each Bitcoin is essentially a computer file that is saved on a smartphone or computer in a "digital wallet" app. Bitcoins (or portions thereof) can be sent to your digital wallet, and you can transfer Bitcoins to others. Any transaction is registered in a decentralized ledger known as the blockchain. Bitcoin also provides an inexpensive way of exchanging money over the internet and is governed by a central authority.

Well, my friend, bitcoin is one of the most important and oldest decentralized cryptocurrencies due to its high value in the cryptocurrency market in addition to the difficulty of obtaining and compiling a certain number of them .. It has the same value as the US dollar and can be stored in a private cryptocurrency wallet and the price of this currency fluctuates from time to time .. 
My advice to my friend, I'm trying to get as much as them and stream them will reap great profit through it.
Good luck ..

• +2 1

Bitcoin is oldest and most important currency in crypto world. It is powerful currency which have same values as US Dollar in world. It is virtual currency and we can invest,  trade on cryptocurrency such as bitcoin,  lite coin, ethereum are the main currencies of crypto market.  

Greetings to you, my dear friend, your question is beautiful, but the answer to it is. You should know that the world of cryptocurrencies is a very large world, and entering it requires a lot of searching through Google or by reading the publications of the elderly and taking advantage of them and their experiences. I have to tell you that it is a decentralized currency that does not have any officials. It is also multiples larger than $. Finally, it is the currency of the new world. Thank you.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that exist on the Internet, and differs from the rest of the currencies in that it is intangible, and is characterized by the ease of dealing with it and the speed of completion of operations, in addition to the fact that the crypto field has opened work areas for many people and investors.

Well my dear friend, Bitcoin is a digital currency that was launched a few years ago by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto according to the novels and what distinguishes this digital currency is that it is not related to any financial system and is not affiliated with any country and its value today is about $ 60,000

• +4 1

Hello my friend, Bitcoin is by far one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I don’t know how much it was on the date this post was published, but today it has crossed the $ 60,000 mark. 

Bitcoin is becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people use it as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  They use all possibilities to increase the profits of using these currencies.  The developer, exchange, buyer, seller and government participate in developing it based on their ability and function.  I respect that and hope that these currencies, especially Bitcoin, have a great future.

My dear friend, Bitcoin is the mother currency, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies, and it is constantly rising due to the increase in demand for it and the lack of the quantity produced from it through mining operations. Thank you.

My dear friend the price of bit coin is increasing with the passage of time. it help us a lot while working here we just have to keep on posting comments here and earn free bit coin.

• +1 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency and now it's value is equal to 7000$ and it's value is increasing day by day and I hope it's value will be most valuable in the world in future.

Bitcoin is one of the times of cryptocurrency and is the most valuable and the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and value for each cryptocurrency is over $60000 presently but the price is always flutuating, that is the price may go up or comes down depending on the nature of the market.

I have no other idea about this I am searching Google and some authentic answers the real value is not since the supply is only multiplied by the total supply. It's good to see. You can learn by reading every post you can get and you will probably need to bookmark the page so you can see it again the next day. But I wonder if you will learn anything about this field. As with Bitcoin, it is a decentralized .It can be used as a source of income through investment or business but can earn.

Advertise you in this forum. First, you can learn more about encrypted digital currencies through the forum sections and I advise you to enter the section (About the Forum) to learn the rules and conditions to avoid the ban, secondly, be sure to learn from the old members.

• +3 1

I have no words to explain bitcoin because its very valuable digital currency and every one wants to earn it if i got one bitcoin then my all the wishes become realize and then i do a lot of things thats why i am doing my work hard to earn it.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency which determines their own value according to the demands and supply of them in the markets. The price of the bitcoin is very volatile and you can get profit in very short period of time if you can predict the entry and exit of the coin.