What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

As a kind of perspective, everything being equal, I regularly see the development of bitcoin. obviously, in extraordinary circumstances like this in light of a value decrease because of the world emergency.

Yes my dear friend i am new here just like you i also want to know because i have also hearing of crypto currency many times, I have a lot of interest in it and I would like to do this trade if I get complete information about it

This is a global digital process.. And have a high rate in the world.. Through them you can make money.. Not only money but money and knowledge because its themes are rich in knowledge and benefits.. They are stored across the wallet and sold when their value rises... It is an ancient coin launched in 2009.. Their price increased in the coming years a lot and they were traded even more by people

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was invented in 2008 and began to be used in 2009, and it is the oldest and most valuable digital currency, and as it is digital, it is decentralized, the process of generating it requires a huge amount of energy and algorithms, and in the history of my writing this comment the value of Bitcoin  About $ 57,000, and if you want to know more about this currency, you only need to read more articles written by older members

In fact,Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used and profit in more than one field.Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency which is the most popular in the cryptoworld. And it has great amount in the market and serves as the mother of all coin. I advise you to read the topics and take advantage of them to learn.

• +3 1

In the world of crypto bitcoin is the oldest currency it was introduced in 2008.  Bitcoin is a digital currency. Always start with small amount value of the one bitcoin is about $ 6,000 to 7,000 maximum

Hello friends., I am also a beginner here I would like to inform you that this cryptotalk forum is great for all beginners who do not know how to get free bonus coins and earn a lot of them in very record time. As this currency is one of the most important and most expensive decentralized digital currencies.thanks for read my comment

First of all you have to need know about crypto currency then you have to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a powerful crypto currency which have same value as usd dollar in world.

Welcome my friend. First, you have to know that Bitcoin is a strong digital currency and is stored online in a wallet. You can find out its value by monitoring the currency market and you can convert it into a paper currency

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, without a central bank, that can be sent from one person to another over the Bitcoin network in a peer-to-peer manner without the need for a third-party intermediary (such as banks). Network transfers are verified using cryptography and are recorded in a distributed ledger called the blockchain. . Bitcoin is created as a reward for a process known as mining. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great question. I think you are in the right place. We, the novices, have to make comments on it with a positive reputation, so the forum gives us [200 satoshi on it] and you go to creativity
Good luck

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was invented in 2008 by a person or group of unknown people known as Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began to be used in 2009 when its application was released as an open program. As for its value, it is equal to 55,441.90 US dollars nowadays.

Bitcoin is one of the types of cryptocurrencies and the highest price today, and its value today is about 55 thousand dollars, knowing that its price fluctuates and fluctuates in an instant. You can earn through this forum cryptocurrencies where your profits go to the yobit platform and there you can trade and invest the currencies that you get in the way you want  You want it.❤

• +3 1

Dear friend, Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that was invented in 2008 by an unknown person named Satoshi and it depends on the blockchain system and is considered one of the most famous currencies being the first digital currency and has a large market value now, with its price reaching nearly 60,000 dollars.

Dear Friend . Welcome to Cryptotalk. Bitcoin is a digital currency which was invented in 2008 . It's very popular and used in the global electronic markets and its current value of about 55 thousand US dollars .

They are digital currencies that are put on the market and their price depends on the amount of demand for them, so Bitcoin is at the forefront in price and the demand for it is great.
It is not like real currencies like the dollar, as it is also used in a digital way, but it is considered central, meaning its quantities are controlled through the central banks of countries. As for the cryptocurrencies, they are not centralized and are not subject to a specific authority.

• +3 1

Bitcoin depends upon the Lord of dollar increases bitcoin and bitcoin most decorated you can on Manchester compared to dollar and bitcoin bitcoin will give you a ring after time you have to spend time on bitcoin to learn with going how to learn how to win how to spell how to get how to comment.

According to my little bit knowledge of one week gotten from this site, Bitcoin is the first digital and cryptocurrency of crypto world which was created by a person named Satoshi in 2008. Initially it's price was less than one dollar because it was considered as fake and scam project. After some years, it has become a most demanded coin in all over the world which have price today about 60 thousand dollars.

Bitcoin is much more better than other because it gives you the best amount of the people and get more satoshi about this site recently I checked the value of bitcoin in youbit -1.7% many of the people have been Waite to high the value of bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies.
Today it has gained high fame, you can follow the topics of the old members to learn more, or follow some videos on YouTube.

In the crypto world, Bitcoin is the oldest and most popular currency. It was first released in 2009 at a cost of less than half a dollar. A few people purchased the food because they were fortunate, and this coin began to increase in value, allowing them to become rich as a result of this currency. Bitcoin has now reached a price of $ 7000. In 2017, the price to

Being a beginner, you must first learn everything about cryptocurrencies and the most important thing is Bitcoin because it is number one in cryptocurrencies, after that you can work with it.

Bitcoin is one of the most important currencies in the crypto world is a virtual currency that trades online that can be compared to dollars or euros used to buy online or even convert to traditional currencies

Bitcoin is a digital currency just like other cryptocurrency. It's at top position in cryptocurrency market because of highest value or price as compared to others. It's price was not more than half dollar when , I see that your topic is interesting and wonderful to draw the attention of many members. Thank you.

Bitcoin is a digital currency which called crypto currency and now no currency is do competition with btc because it is now so much Worthy and so much stable and if you want to earn btc than you should do good posting here and you will get reputation by other members and than you will earn btc and I think you should now no how they benefit us