What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Welcome in the crypto community bitcoin is digital currency like our paper currency, but its works in online are internet this currency launch in 2008 created by satoshis nakamoto, to the purpose of peer to peer transaction, and involved in third person present market prices around 7000$

dear bitcoin is the most popular digital currency all around the world and the reason behind this is their continuously increasing price which now reach up to 60 thousand dollar so that why everyone want to earn this coin in order to start trading and investment through this coin and want to earn a lot profit through this coin thank you

The price of Bitcoin is unstable and it is quite possible that you have heard the news of Bitcoin crossing the $ 11,000 barrier, up or down. There are those who think that this price is exaggerated, but there are many who believe that it is a price that does not give Bitcoin its right. Among the reasons to believe this is that Bitcoin is a commodity that needs a large amount of electricity to produce it, and its price is assumed to be at least close to the price of the electricity that was consumed to produce it or slightly higher by virtue of the miners playing a vital role in the Bitcoin network, and therefore there must be something that drives them To do that.

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies, and at the forefront comes the Bitcoin currency, which was created by a person named Satoshi and is based on the principle of barter without intermediary intervention. This is a simple definition.

• +2 1

I hope you focus on my talk, first, there are a lot of electronic currencies and you have the most popular currency is Bitcoin, you can collect them through this forum by commenting and publishing posts. 

I'm just a newbie here, and I'd like to tell you that this cryptotalk platform is fantastic for anybody who wants to learn how to get free bonus coins and win a lot of them in a short period of time. Since it is one of the most significant and costly decentralized digital currencies.

Welcome, my friend, here you will find all the answers to your questions through your interaction here. I also advise you to follow the senior members who provide daily useful publications on this topic

Hello my friend
Bitcoin is the oldest and most important currency in the crypto world, and it was launched in 2009, and its price recently reached $ 68,000
You can learn more about the world of cryptography by reading more posts

• Useful or interesting 1

You will find all the answers to your questions through your interaction here. I also advise you to follow the senior members who provide daily useful publications on this topic . Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency whose price was low, but suddenly its price increased and people began to invest in it, so I advise you to work hard on this The platform to benefit and benefit .

Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that you can buy,sell and exchange directly without any central mediums like banks and it is electronic payment system and his price in market not fix his price high and low on every day his rate not stable.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is an internet-only digital currency.
Its price is similar to other commodities, so the more demand for it, the higher its price, and vice versa, and its price is now $ 49,000.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin currency is the dominant currency on the market now and there is a lot of explanation about it and that its price is high and it is estimated at 50 thousand dollars now and it was 60 thousand a short time ago

welcome
 Digital currencies are the first decentralized currency that is not subject to any authority and it is a currency of many volatility and that is due to supply and demand, but its volatility is very light, and Bitcoin is the highest of these cryptocurrencies, with its value today of 49,000 US dollars, I suggest you to continue here in order to earn more.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send coins  or part of one to your digital wallet, and you can send bit to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain, also bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is one of the earliest form cryptocurrency, digital currency which cannot not be seen or feel. It was created in 2008 by an individual or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Welcome my friend. I wish you good luck. Cryptocurrencies are a wonderful field for work and profit. I think you will be happy to work here. When you learn and be committed to the rules, I also advise you to ask the elderly members to get clear answers.

truly, I can give a clarification for it my costly friends. I will give a clarification for in extremely short. bitcoin is a cryptographic money and on the off chance that you need to understand what is digital currency than google it as it not, at this point conceivable to give a clarification for in this set up.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be Use and distribute them electronically ،It is a decentralized network and is not subject to the control of a person or an institution. Its price today is approximately 50 thousand dollars, and you can earn through your work in the forum here, my friend.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency which determines their own value according to the demands and supply of them in the markets. The price of the bitcoin is very volatile and you can get profit in very short period of time if you can predict the entry of the coin. Bitcoin today is reading $50k plus in crypto market.

Greetings, members! I'm new to the site and would like to learn all about cryptocurrency and digital currencies. Yet I still hear about Bitcoin or btc. I have no other ideas about this, so I go to Google and look for a simple answer to learn more about it. Now I've asked my senior to tell me about some of the features of this.

Thank you for joining the crypto network. Bitcoin is a digital currency similar to our paper currency, except it operates on the internet. It was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 for the purpose of peer-to-peer transactions, and its current market price is about 7000$.

The value of market can be considered the same as the market cap but this is not the real value since its just the price multiplied by the total supply. Its better to see volume divided by order book on exchanges.

Bitcoin is a currency which could be used to shop online and can also be used as source of income through investing on it or trading also but to earn from bitcoin by Investing or trading you have to be knowledgeable enough.

Bitcoin is a digital currency whose value fluctuates in dollars on a daily basis. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that has a high market value. It is a consensus network that allows for the creation of a new payment system and a form of digital currency.