What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is nothing but a cryptocurrency and it's developedby satoshi in 2008 and it's generated with some computers that have high power, and they generate it by using the computer power and the price of bitcoin is not constant it fluctuates every second so the currant price is about 9500$$.

Bit coin is a digital currency and now a days it's the most popular currency. You can use it for trade, yobit or investment if you have enough bitcoin to invest. Though it's illegal for some country and still some people don't know it's value. We should explain others about bit coin and it's value so that others also use it and get profit.

BTC is digital currency .Satoshi is the unit of BTC .It's the best crypto currency in the world .It proved learning and earning plate forum at a same time. The value of BTC in the market is something about 5800$ .Its value increase every day in the market.

Hello dear are you and I hope you all are doing very well firstly I want to tell you that Bitcoin is a first creation of cryptocurrencies in the world and in these days the market of cryptocurrency is fluctuating

• +3 1

If you want to learn Bitcoin, then you must also study the types of cryptocurrencies. You can learn the basics of the crypto world through this forum, besides that there are many sections that you have to learn such as trading, exchanges and coins. The cryptotalk forum will provide you with knowledge about cryptocurrency and at the same time you will get satoshi on every post which has a positive reaction.

Bitcoin can be seen as the father to all crypto currencies. We need to learn about it as it is the easiest way for a beginner to get the best profits. It has huge market capitalisation and is very volatile so that means that you can make a lot of profits by trading it.

Nice to meet you my dear. There are many bitcoins in the ever world. For example we can take our crypto forum. The crypto currency.  By we making posts our btc increases in yobit. The value of btc in market huge coming generation we cant predict the value. Its only growing not downing.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, you are in the right place at the beginning, just before starting to ask questions. You should read the topics published on the site to have some information about digital currencies and over time you will gain the knowledge and experience necessary to reconcile my friend

It is true that when you start in this world the best known are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. but there is a world of cryptocurrencies, with many qualities, you can take a look at XRP, NANO, XLM are among my favorites.

Bitcoin is a currency which have a good value in the market and increases day by day, I think that this forum is great for collection about bitcoin and how we trade or invest in bitcoin we can learn about that from others posts on this forum.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the world's first and most well-known cryptocurrency.Simply put, it is a form of virtual currency that requires internet access to process transactions. Because it is a decentralised currency, its value will be determined by market supply and demand.

• +2 2

My friends, Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency without a central bank, and its value per unit reached 0.003 cents in 2010, and by the end of 2017, the price per unit reached 19,000 US dollars.

Bitcoin is most oldest cryptocurrency in the world it was launched in 2009 initial its price was comparatively less now it's price is increasing day by day and it's value is  high than other all currencies. So many peoples are getting benefit from this. So everyone should know learn about it 

• +4 1

Btc is a very helpful coins for get profits . By invest it we can get much profits. Btc market price is always up or down.So,no one can tell you the exact price of btc. I hope we all get much profits by btc.

Want to let you know that this cryptocurrency forum is excellent for everyone who doesn't know how to get free bonus coins and earn a lot of income in very record time. You have to try.

Cryptocurrencies are completely different from digital currencies .. BTC is a currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person, nationality and country. It is considered a very strong currency like the US dollar

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time.  Todays market price says that 1 btc = $53,409.47.  People are now showing interest in bitcoin. Look bitcoin has a promising future.  So I think it is high time to work with bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is a virtual coin that cannot be seen or touched.  Bitcoin is currently the most valuable cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is currently the largest in the market.  And with the ever-increasing demand for Bitcoin, its market share continues to grow...

Hey dear mate bitcoin is the oldest coin in the cryptotalk market  and it is really very useful in the market and also a great value in the cryptocurrency .

Hello my friend

Bitcoin is one of the most important currencies in the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is one of the oldest and one of the first currencies that were issued and was cheap at those times and it is a reliable and safe currency and now it is worth $ 58,000.

It is preferred when investing to invest this currency because of its credibility, and it is possible to make a profit thanks to it because its price has increased continuously, but during the Corona crisis its price decreased due to the global economic crisis that the world suffered from previously, but now the economy has begun to recover and the global exchange rate has improved.

The cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency, and its price is only controlled by the bearers and the supply and demand for it. As for Bitcoin, it is considered the mother currency because it is the first cryptocurrency that was created and its value now in the market exceeds $ 50,000

Bitcoin is a decentralized coded currency that can be used with a lot of things such as earning. If you want to know more, you should read old people's publications in this forum and surely you will gain the necessary knowledge

• +1 1

My dear friend, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and the most valuable one, and it preaches the godfather of all the currencies currently in existence, it was established in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, and it is working on its blockchain technology, its value increases tremendously every day, when it started to be worth equal to  One dollar, and now it equals more than 50,000 dollars, is also similar to gold in that it is united in a limited amount in the world.

Hello friend, I am a beginner like you here. I am still working very slowly, learning before I do

We all have to know before we act

Because the science that you gain here about cryptocurrencies is very important and useful science that will bring you great profit

be strong

The most important thing you should do is always be patient

• +2 1