What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is digital currency to use the buy anything in the shop . I am also newbie at this platform how to earn money on cryptotalk .how to get Bitcoin bonus in this platform . Bitcoin is the popular currency of the forum.

Yes!  Bitcoin is the most secure and a digital currency to use to buy anything in stores.I am new to this platform.How to make money with cryptocurrency How to get bitcoin bonus on this platform.  Bitcoin is the popular currency of the forum.  If you want, you can save bitcoin and make a good profit later

bitcoin is a digital currencies and we make alternate on crypto forex consisting of bitcoin, eth and xrp are the primary currencies of crypto marketplace. bitcoin was launched in early 2009 and now currently price of bitcoin is 7370$ when I penning this post.

Bitcoin, my friend, is a decentralized currency created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto
Currently, Bitcoin is worth approximately $ 14,000, but it is expected to be worth about $ 20,000 at the end of this year and therefore it is a great way to invest.

Yes my dear friends,

We have  a list of digital currencies in the market of the world  but the btc  we can get too much profits  because this digital currency is. Populer in  all over thw world and its value is. Greater than other currencies. It havw too low fees to  widraw and exchange with this Currency we can trade in any Forum and get our income double in the days becauae btc rate is  increase in these days very  up and it will  increase more  so i love btc  because i havw many times  earn via. Btc exchange and btc trade.

• +2 1

Basically as of now bitcoin is one of the highest coins out there on the market but right now its currently having some troubles with the economy and covid 19 situation, as of now its still recovering and its a opportunity for others to try ahead so.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it is digital version of money and has many features gold has, so lately it is being described as digital gold. The price right now is close to $15,000 and when this price level breaks except Bitcoin to reach 20k very soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am happy that you find this forum my friend. You would not know only bitcoins here and its value but also there is a lot of good knowledge that you can acquire here. by the way, Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain and the value of bitcoin in the market is unpredictable because it change from day to day 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital market. The market value currently sits at 199.62 billion U.S. dollars.

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency which was introduced for increasing online business.It would be exchanged with different currencies such as dollar .The bitcoin was introduced about 2009.Its value alwas changes not remain constant.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency  which is a digital currency that was found in 2009 by Japanese man called Satoshi Nakamoto.

Bitcoin is valued around 6-7 million Nigerian currency.

Bitcoin is the biggest coin in cryptocurrency. The value of bitcoin gives big impact in the market. Although the price is sometimes decreasing but the price is always increasing. Having a knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very important if you really want to earn in this track. In this profession. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Quite simply, we can define cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, as they are decentralized currencies that people of experts mine by solving complex mathematical algorithms that need huge devices and equipment, and therefore money has been spent for their mining and the most prominent guarantor is people's trust and dealings with them.

BTC is the short form of Bitcoin. Currently the price of Bitcoin is much higher. It is the most expensive currency in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin prices are rising every day. I think the value of Bitcoin will reach its highest level in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Привет. Спасибо за данную статью , я только начал развитие в донном направление и эта статья мне немного помогла и надеюсь прогрессировать в этом

• +5 1

Dear first I will welcome to this informative forum.

I read your post I which you asked about the Bitcoin and it's current price in the market.

So, Bitcoin is the first digital crypto currency which is introduce by Satoshi Nakamoto and it's current price is US$ 15,269.5.

In fact, cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that are obtained by solving complex mathematical algorithms and their prices fluctuate permanently, giving the opportunity for users to invest in them.

bitcoin is a digital money, which enable buying and selling and also  trade of coin This was created by a named satoshi nakamoto ( still hidden) . Bitcoin price can rise and fall. 

bitcoin is like a digital currency ( not physical ) we can used Bitcoin for making Transaction , trading , mining , staking purpose . it's price is not fixed it dump and pump with it's demand in market , now Bitcoin is on $9459 in market .

Hey mate!I am also a newbie here.But know a little bit about cryptocurrencies and its market.The value of every currency get higher and lower day by day.But now a days the value of bitcoin is i think 14 to 15 thousand dollars.Its just something like that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Btc is the most valuable coin in market and as much its been always more expensive than other coins and token ( i mean real ones with real volume) but its price is always changing and we cant predict when it will increase or decrease.

Bitcoin is an anonymous cryptocurrency which can be used to buy things online such as drugs( which you should NOT ) or clothes or anything really. But it gained popularity because it has reached a high level in price, imagine 10 years ago it's price and compare it to today's price.

Bitcoin is digital or virtual currency. It has highest value. It can be exchanged in different other currencies. Many peoples are earning through bitcoin. They are trading this currency. This currency can also be used for shopping. It is very important and decentralized currency.

Bitcoin is the oldest and virtual currencies  cryptocurrency to have been placed and its value in the market so much because  it will be increased in upcoming many time  reach this number at the moment Its value in the market is very high Bitcoin price surged past $16,000 for the first time in nearly three years, its momentum strengthening due to three main factors.