What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is a digital decentralized crypto currency to be firstly created in the world of crypto currency and block chain technology, a coin that has great potential of dominating fiat currency in nearest future. BTC is too volatile as such the price is not always stable but today it's traded at $10'000 and above.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, Brand1 said:

Bitcoin is the oldest and most important currency in the crypto world. It was launched in 2009, when its price was less than half a dollar. In that food, a few people bought it as they were lucky and this coin started to rise and they were able to become wealthy because of this currency. The price of bitcoin is now $ 7000 and arrived The price in 2017 to $ 20,000

That's right, bitcoins has the highest value in all cryptocurrencies and also it developed by the person whose name is Satoshi Nakamoto. First it was not popular not until it pumps in big price reason why many people invest on it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

بیت کوین یک ارز مجازی است که با رسیدن به قیمت 13 هزار دلار در اوایل سال 2018 ، محبوبیت و رونق بسیاری پیدا کرد. بیت کوین ترکیبی از خلاقیت ، غلبه بر موانع قانونی و از بین بردن واسطه ها در امور مالی و بانکی مختلف بود که معاملات مالی را انجام داد. ممکن است در سطح بین المللی. بنابراین ، در مدت کوتاهی از ظهور وی ، توانست توجه بسیاری را به خود جلب کند. پس از بیت کوین ، بسیاری از ارزهای رمزنگاری با ویژگی هایی شبیه به بیت کوین به دنیا آمدند

• -4 1
  • -2 1

Bitcoin is a currency online currency that is based on mathematics computer logarithms and it s important to work with it because it keeps you off the radar and its important we know that its value has jumped from 1$ and this is when it was introduced and its also you look at the value, the value changes with the market demand we have its important to keep everything working perfectly in the said proficiency 

You are currently in the right place where you can be able to learn more about Cryptocurrency as far as you can focus and concentrate by reading other people posts in different sections of the forum. Bitcoin is the mother of all Cryptocurrency and it is currently reading $11,000 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +3 1

Friend I suggest not to post simple questions as these are easy to find on the internet. Use google for simple question as all are doing. You can get a good explanation even on YouTube as there are many experts explaining everything. Asking what is Bitcoin is something that is being explained for 10 years now. You said you used google, you will get the general there.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency which is only used to perform transaction online and it is used as a medium of exchange between two or more business partners around the world, bitcoin plays the role of Fiat here and the current price of bitcoin is between $11,000-$12,000 in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Hi mate. Really if you have no idea how to search in google you must first of all ask someone to help you understand it. If you don't know how to use the internet you lack basic knowledge that you must acquire before entering the crypto realm. So forget crypto for a while and try to improve your skills.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency Which is used in online for transfer money.. Its highest value was in 2017 around 17k usd... Every one called bitcoin as a god of crypto currency.. Bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto who is still hidden to us.. You will get MORE information if you searching About it in Online                     

On 4/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Well bitcoin have so many advantage and its impossible to explain everything in 100 characters post so we discuss few important points,1) bitcoin is the first decentralized crypto currency made by satoshis nakamoto in 2008, 2) its works in block chain technology and totally supply 21 million 18 +millon btc already mined, and now recently bitcoin halving later miners mine 6.25 btc per block 3) no one control bitcoin so we made peer to peer transaction 4) now its dominated fiat currency 5)present  bitcoin price really high around 11500$ dollars and in future price increase more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend I also try to learn about Bitcoin we are in a similar position. I hope this forum will help me in my research and the top members as the ones I see in the leaderboard are the experts and will perhaps answer the difficult questions I can't find answers online.

• +1 1

I am sure that I've read that questions as what is bitcoin are not allowed and if it is not written in the rules then it is implied that this post is not helping much. I will not answer because these are questions you can find by googling and not making a post about it.

Bitcoin is the first currency in the market cap, and it is a general indicator of the market and its position It has its own blockchain and a limited number of 21 million coins Most importantly, it is a decentralized currency.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a modern currency.  Its price is higher than the world market.  It costs more than  10,000$.  It is not easy to earn and cannot be earned by working on any other site.  It is only available by working on this crypto.  Crypto is the number one earning site among my visits.

Since everyone has already given information on Bitcoin I'll give you information about how to invest properly in Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin will exponentially rise and exponentially fall. I will not encourage you to invest in Bitcoin at this moment. In my opinion a new token called ripple is the best one at the moment.

It got off to a good start, my friend, that Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency whose price varies from time to time. It was started in 2009 by an unidentified Japanese person named Satoshi. Its price in 2017 reached $ 20,000. Bitcoin is extracted by miners. There are only 21.  A million bits of Bitcoin were not all mined.  Collect as much Bitcoin as you can and keep it.  If you want more details, use YouTube or articles.

Since everyone has already provided information on Bitcoin, I will give you information on how to invest in Bitcoin properly.  Its value will rise and fall rapidly.  I would not encourage you to invest in Bitcoin right now.  In my opinion a new token called a new token is one of the best at the moment.

What are bitcoins in plain language

In fact, Bitcoin is a common computer program. Only it is located not on some separate computer or server, but immediately on millions of computers that directly communicate with each other through this program.

Torrents work according to a similar principle. You're installing a program, and someone else is doing the same. After that, you can transfer files to each other directly, without the participation of any servers, and almost without control. It was this feature that made torrents the main breeding ground for piracy on the Internet.

So the bitcoin system works exactly the same. Only the task of this program is not to transfer files between users, but to give them "virtual points."

Bitcoin is the oldest and most important currency in the crypto world. It was launched in 2009, when its price was less than half a dollar. In that food, a few people bought it as they were lucky and this coin started to rise and they were able to become wealthy because of this currency. The price of bitcoin is now $ 7000 and arrived The price in 2017 to $ 20,000

First of all the answer to the first part of the question, which is the definition of Bitcoin:

Bitcoin is a virtual electronic digital currency, that is, it does not have any physical presence, it is traded via the Internet only, and it differs from the rest of the other traditional currencies,like us dollars,euro,and other fiat currencies have a tangible physical presence unlike Bitcoin, which is used through network transactions The Internet is not controlled by any authority or central banks.

secondly,the answer to second part of the question:

We can say that the price of bitcoin in the market shows the extent to which people are willing to pay for the currency at a certain time based on their expectations regarding its future value, and it is the same with regard to the price of any other currency, whether it is ordinary money or digital currencies.

bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the world, it is the first crypto created 
and it is the one that has maintained its value the most over time, I understand 
that its origins are from 2009, and its maximum value reached almost $ 20,000 in 
2017, Since then it has come down and its value today oscillates at $ 10,000

It is true that when you start in this world the best known are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc. but there is a world of cryptocurrencies, with many qualities, you can take a look at XRP, NANO, XLM are among my favorites.

What is bitcoin? . This is primarily a payment system and digital money of the same name, which allows you to make payments anonymously around the world. I advise you to delve into this topic using thematic sites. Everything is clearly written there:) I wish you luck and patience