What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is the digital money its prise in dollers thiese prices vary in different market on the other hand we can say bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency the value of market is considere that same as market cap ita prize may be up pr down ..

Bitcoin is a non-physical currency, it is the first founded cryptocurrency among other cryptocurrencies and it has a very high distinction value above other cryptocurrencies. It is mined in machine and currently, it's market value worth is $18,726 ....  Bitcoin has been one of the excellent source of investment for many people and alot of people have been successful through Bitcoin trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is a digital and visual currencies often described as cryptocurrency. It is like an online version of cash. People can send bitcoin to your digital wallet and you can also send bitcoin to other peoples digital wallet. Bitcoin is the highest and the most valued cryptocurrency among others. 1 bitcoin is 18812.00 us dollars now.

The origins of Bitcoin

In 2008, “Satoshi Natumoku,” the nickname for an unknown person or group of people, outlined the entire Bitcoin in a newspaper.
It didn't take long between the release of that newspaper and the rise of Bitcoin; It was launched to the public in 2009.
This experience was not without flaws. Given the age of technology, a technical problem has been encountered that makes it difficult to know whether a person used his money or not, meaning that - in theory - the same money could be used twice. Satoshi was the first to solve this problem.
The problem of widespread cryptocurrency fraud before the publication of Satoshi's article was a critical problem; Whereas, cryptocurrency fraud was much cheaper than counterfeiting real money paper or coin.

Bitcoins is one of the most popular and famous currency in the Crypto world. It is a digital currency unlike other currencies and its current value is anything between 6500$ and 7000$

HelloBitcoin is the oldest and largely influential currency in the crypto world. It was launched in 2009, what time its charge was fewer than partly a dollar. In that food, a only some introduce somebody to an area bought it as they were blessed and this coin in progress to get to your feet and they were adept to develop into wealthy for the reason that of this currency. bitcoin is a virtual currencies and made in cryptotalk currency is a digital currency.

In my point of view bitcoin is a currency that can be used for exchange money in crypto currency plate form.it is best source of income through investment and trading from bitcoin exchange.

Welcome to this great platform for earning. Btc is a decentralised digital currency. It is the most popular and valuable currency right now in the whole world. The price of per bitcoin is alsomt 16k+$. You can see the markets up and down at crypto market           

• +2 1

Hey! Bitcoin is a digital currency it is named by Satoshi . The value of 1 Bitcoin is approximately $18k in the present rate of the market this is a very big amount . So this forum provide opportunity to you get the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency right now. Day by  day  the price is increasing. Now people have much interested in collect bitcoin or hold bitcoin. But at first the price was so low when it was newly invented. I know this information not more than that

Bitcoin is a valuable coin now a days. It is a famous digital currency. It is mainly used for trading investing and holding. Most of the people are interesting in this section. Day by day the price of bitcoin is raising. It's the highest price was on 2017             

Bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency created in 2009 that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments that what it means and get to know about it values is rated highest currency which worth in the market about $18,506

At the market cap. 

bitcoin is the currency with the highest value in the market, its value in the market has risen considerably in the last decade, such that its price today is 18 thousand dollars

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is very important and has a lot of use presently. A lot of rich men have some of their money in cryptocurrencies. This is to gain some profits from the dropping if crypto currency. One of the important features is decentralization.

Bitcoin is the first virtual currency which become the foundation for other cryptocurrency and the bitcoin is highest rank virtual currency in cryptoworld and the price now is $18.5k. 

Hello friends, we can learn a lot about digital bitcoin and bitcoin because we have a lot of new members here who still have very little idea about it. They will learn a lot about this one time.

Hello dear friend,

cryptocurrency is a digital currency.it is also be used online shop.the crypto currency you can use to invest it online market and gain profit also trading this currency the market value is in 2020 1bitcon is 18200 $.

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin is a very valuable currency.  The situation in the current market of Bitcoin is much better.  There are many benefits to investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be earned by working in crypto.  Bitcoin prices will skyrocket in the future. Bitcoin demand is high.  Thank you

Bitcoin is the principal money in the market cap, and it is an overall marker of the market and its position It has its own blockchain and a set number of 21 million coins in particular, it is a decentralized cash.

Welcome And congratulations friend you got off to a good start because you are one of the best cryptocurrency learning sites in the whole network. You can search your queries and find them in the search section.

• +2 1

You can get all the information about digital currencies by reading the topics in the various sections of the forum
As for Bitcoin, it is a decentralized cryptocurrency and there is no one responsible for it
It has a great dollar value of about $ 18,000 depending on today's rate
It's very popular and everyone is looking for it

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is a currency that everyone knows, we also know it's value and what it's worth. It is the best currency that you can trade in the market and you can make enormous profits by just trading butco

Edited by nanaaisha20

Of course bitcoin is a virtual currencies and we make trade on crypto currency such as bitcoin, eth and xrp are the main currencies of crypto market.  Bitcoin was launched in early 2009 and now currently the price of bitcoin is 70 7370 when I write this post.

Bitcoin is our digital currency which has ruled all over the world. The demand and supply of BTC has influenced its increasing price rate. Today, the value of BTC has reached 18k. These days people are really aware about the importance of BTC in crypto world. BTC users are increasing day by day. 

• +2 1

There are a lot of coins that are been launched on daily basis and they all are basically the currency of which there is and there will be no physical form and there is difference of rates between them too.