What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money and it value at the moment is $19,330.

• +3 1

On 4/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is an intangible digital currency that you cannot see and can work with it in most countries. Its price today is approximately 19,500 riyals, and it is rising dramatically.

Bit coin is a digital currency which are mostly use in trading. So it's price is 7k $ in the market. Its very a profitable currrency because some people buy it when its price is coming down when reached it maximum lowest price and hold it for getting more profit when it's price become high.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which has the highest value and is in top. Its value is 19000$ Today. It can be used for any payments world wide and the transaction are so fast,safe and reliable. It is widely used in almost all countries.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency.Bitcon is most popular and most valuable Cryptocurrency.Now bitcoin price in the market $19 something.Bitcoin market volume also very high.

Bitcoin is a virtual crypto currency.  It’s  very various. I think it’s more valuable than gold. I am very happy that, cryptotalk give us such kinds fo opportunity for earning bitcoin. So let's enjoy and welcome to happy earning.

• +3 2

I'm new in crypto forum . As I'm beginner I don't know much about Bitcon . I am learning about Bitcons. I think everyone should research on Bitcons so that everyone can know a proper knowledge about Bitcons.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies in existence today and one of the strongest, and its inception began in 2008, when its exchange rate was approximately less than a dollar and began to spread to 2017, when its price reached 20,000 US dollars. Today, its price has reached approximately 7000 dollars and is characterized by great success and good reputation Ease of handling

Welcome, brother bitcoin is a digital currency just like other cryptocurrency. It's at top position in cryptocurrency market because of highest value or price as compared to others. It's price was not more than half dollar when it launched i think in 2009. Price increased day by day and now it reached at 19 thousand dollars that is a big amount. Cryptocurrency trading is on the behalf of bitcoin.

• +1 2

Well my friend btc is the digital currencies which is supported by the may investors and sponsors. But first you have to know about the crypto currency. And it have the same value in the market as USD dollars.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the most important digital currencies in the world it was created in 2008 by an individual or group of people. You can find out all things related to the world of encryption by reading.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Dear friend welcome you to this great platform. Yes btc is a digital currency and has largest value among all the cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies. If someone has 1 bitcoin it means he have much money to enjoy.

• +2 1

Bitcoins have value because they are useful as a form of money. ... In the case of Bitcoin, this can be measured by its growing base of users, merchants, and startups. As with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment.

Welcome in the crypto network bitcoin is computerized money like our paper cash, yet its works in online are web this money dispatch in 2008 made by satoshis nakamoto, to the reason for distributed exchange, and engaged with third individual present market costs around 7000$.and now a day it is 17000$ to 2000$. 

Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency - is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash. About bitcoin price we can't said any certain thing because it's not stable like dollars. In this forum you can learn more about digital currencies and bitcoin, and if you improve your knowledge about them you can make good profits in the future.

• +5 1

Hi friend. Since bitcoin is a limited supply digital asset, it value comes from the fact that it cannot be created with just a piece of paper and some ink. As soon as the cryptocurrency markets are regulated and distinguished by the governments as digital value assets, its future will be even more brilliant because even governments will start to accumulate them to provide a notion of superiority over other countries possessing this digital asset. Interesting days are awaiting us all  

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Your post is very Old but I will try to summarize the answer to your question according to the present days.. As everyone know that BITCOIN is a digital currency nd its6 current price is 18500$ +A few days ago the down fall of the graph of bitcoin was really very harmful for traders and and it falls 2500$ to 3000$ But now it is again stable.

• +1 1

Crypto coins is a decentralized post. Bitcoin is passed as the main coin for its first snap. I think bitcoin should not be preferred to invest in crypto currencies other than bitcoin, because it is very expensive now, if you are going to invest in a crypto currency, these should be smaller currencies in my opinion. For example, those with lower prices such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero should be selected. And this is true for mining.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies in existence today and one of the strongest digital currency. I think this it's more valuable than gold. Bitcoin is a incredible digital currency whose value is equal to US dollar worldwide.

• +2 1

Hello every one!

The market capitalization of Bitcoin currently sits at 199.62 billion U.S. dollars. Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying the total number of Bitcoins in circulation by the Bitcoin price.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is a very strong currency that can be dealt with over the Internet. The price of Bitcoin as of the date of writing this comment exceeds the barrier of 19,000 USD

• +3 2

Bitcoin is a digital currency or you can say cryptocurrency. Its value is very high in market . It is about $6500-$7000 . It is first currency in the world of crypto.

Bitcoin is most valuable coin among thousands coins of cryptoword currency it most control the several coins and have expensive in the value. People realise that this coin has better feature.