What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Thanks beacuse I don't have this problem to login, I did logged in and my device will keep the tab open on the browser so I will not logout from cryptotalk but stay like that, but maybe something can happen and change this, so thank.

• +1 1

That's right my friend, I faced this annoying problem and frankly it is worrying that I am not able to log into Yobit and lose my balance.

I will implement your recommendations and advice in order to get rid of this problem

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I had never had a problem logging into my Yobit account before.  It is possible that the confirmation message arriving at the e-mail may be delayed, but this does not mean that I have a problem logging in completely.  It is possible that the problem is with the IP address or the browser you are using, not the problem with Youbit.  In my opinion, Yobit is a legitimate platform and I have never had a problem with the platform before.

• +1 1

In fact, this problem usually appears due to logging into the yobit platform from a new address or a new device, and this is a good feature to increase the security of the platform, and it can be easily solved by receiving the code in the email and activating the new login process. And if the code is not successfully sent the first time, you can try again.

I think most of us ran into this issue when we wanted to subscribe to the Yobit platform.
It is a good idea to offer such solutions.
As for me, I've been having issues receiving the confirmation message through my account

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Although i dont encounter this issue things that i encounter is i myself getting logged out for some no reason at all and i did make sure myself to press the remember me box button but for some reason after a day or two it gets me logged out which is annoying.

• +4 1

Yes, it is true. This is how you can solve this problem. Many people face this problem on the yobit  platform. They may be concerned about this, so I see that this topic can help you overcome this problem, and if you encounter any other problem, you can raise this problem here and the members will help you here.

Very good topic.. I face this problem when i  first time registration in yobit... I will try again and again but it problem does not solved... Then after 2days come i again try then solved this yobit issue...    

Actually I'm  a newbie on this forum so I can say that till I not faced such  a problem but I hope I try my best to save from this yobit login problem. 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

You are right these are the great way of logging issue but if you give it your correct email and password you won't be get problem but if you face problem you can follow this posts because it is meaningful for all the members who face this..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

You are right these are the great way of logging issue but if you give it your correct email and password you won't be get problem but if you face problem you can follow this posts because it is meaningful for all the members who face this..

@Mark wood there has no problem if you give correct email and password but how it will be if you forget the yobit login Password and  try more than 5 time with wrong password then you can easily face the problem of login issue.. That is why you need to remember or note the yobit log in name which will be needed when you will going to recover your password.. Be careful about exchange security..              

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 so that is why I'm saying if we make an account so we have to remember that email and password because that is so essential here, and you are right if we forget it so we can follow that way to get into account again but it will must need your email active so that you will receive a code through email..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@ Dorjoy12 so that is why I'm saying if we make an account so we have to remember that email and password because that is so essential here, and you are right if we forget it so we can follow that way to get into account again but it will must need your email active so that you will receive a code through email ..

@Mark wood once i face this bad problem About login issue authenticate code.. Each time i had sent the authentication code but whenever i going to put the code in log in page the authentication code says its wrong.. After trying some time they asked me to try again 15 minute laters.. That was my worst experience about yobit exchange..                

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you so much for this information. It's very detail and simple enough for all users to understand. I really hope that people can clear their confusion with this. I also has a login problem in the past but then now incase it comes up I think I can use your information as help . I also heard that changing domain helps 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

well, if you are on windows platform, you can get a lot of issues, that even though can be resolved easily but can be quite irritating. However if you move to linux, believe me, you will never have to login in again. Last time i used login password to get in CT, was when i created my account, that was 2 years ago, because I use Linux. 

• +3 1

If I encounter this problem in the future, I will try your steps.You work great and your post will help people who are having trouble logging in to Yobit and I think it will benefit a lot from new members and indeed, there are many, many options that match our needs in cryptotech settings mod This is a great feature in this great forum

• +3 1

Clearing cookies and trying a new browser, or maybe a different device, is the best way to go about this, because there may be a server protection issue with your device, so it's best to try a different browser, and then a different device if it's still not working.

Also, try and contact support to get some advice from them if necessary.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this. Anything in online world suffer from some technical issues,so it is better to stay calm always and try to find some answer or wait for some times. This is good solution if anyone suffer From this problem , personally I never suffer from this problem

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have never face this problem but now i am aware from this so whe i will face this problem i will follow these steps bundle of thanks gor this information for beginners

• +3 1

yes this topic is very usefull not even for me but for all. i also faced login issues sometimes. i also contact support team. but now i see your post. it is also very interesting. those who are beginner should read this post. when i stuck in same problem i use other browser then it started work..

The first thing you should do is refresh the page sometimes the page freezes due to errors in the browser if it does not work reset the router or ADLS modem to update the data entry, second case is to close the page and open it in the browser. and third case is a connection problems with your server, it is rarely that I have problems when i  login on Yobit  Sometimes the recapchat does not work it doesnot appear and what I do is refresh the page, easy and simple way to login on Yobit

• +3 1

Anyone who has problems logging in with yobit must first make sure that they have correctly entered their email address and password, it is also important to remember that once you try to login, Yobit sends a confirmation code to the email which must be placed in the start of session, in the case of presenting problems I recommend contacting yobit support and you will be attended soon ... greetings

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, Badman001 said:

This is good solution if anyone suffer From this problem , personally I never suffer from this problem . I just save my login id in my browsers so my browser automatically logout me after 15 day's .

Thanks my friend for this kind of information. But I have also  faced these kinds of problems about the logout of the yobit account. I always be present on this account. But this problem of the login is be temporary at this forum. And it is fixed after some time.

I usually get the problem. When i get this problem , i solve it waiting for some time or trying to enter the platform from another browsers. Thanks for giving such important topics

• +1 1