What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Thank you for sharing such as great post and l think it would be so helpful for members who have encountered such problems. l love this forum, that is why everybody here try helping each other. This makes me really happy. Thank you. 

• +2 1

If you've login issue with Yobit account please friends check your network connection. Sometime it creates problem due to acaptcha verification tests. You've to enter correct login details too.

5 minutes ago, John Pernia said:

Very good information!
In my personal experience, the times I had trouble logging in to Yobit. I know it was due to a change of network connection, but it was solved after some time of waiting.

Nice @John Pernia when I had that problem I was panicked and worried at first I tough my account have been harked by scammers. I don't know what to do back then I started contacting some of my friends that use yobit and told me they are having same issue that's how I was relived @Trainz

i didnt have any problem with logging in to yobit you keep your password and login and then you definitely do not need to input it subsequent time. perhaps if you use desktop mode your trouble might be solved.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Nice @John Pernia when I had that problem I was panicked and worried at first I tough my account have been harked by scammers. I don't know what to do back then I started contacting some of my friends that use yobit and told me they are having same issue that's how I was relived @Trainz

Am sure the problem will be rectified soon, something must have happened, since it not the first time it happening like that, let calm and watch what happens in next few days. But am confident we will see good 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for providing these tips to us. In fact, when I have a problem with the yobit platform, I prefer to wait for a period of time until this problem resolves on its own, and if it is not resolved I contact the support team and they will find a solution for me

Thank you for this info though I haven't encounter such problems while logging in to the yobit platform, but I advise everyone who logs into the platform to press the "Remember me" button to click your login reminder, so that next time when you're logout, it will remind you with your details.

• +2 1

Dear friend i am also facing this problem about login yobit registration.I have strong password and gamil I'd but it not logging tell me guys what i do now.Kindly tell me easy procedure. Thank you 

Yet, I can't experience this login issue, when I face any issue then I utilize all alternative where you given in your post, since this 4 choice are legitimate when we face logging issue, yes you proposes choice assists with taking care of our concern, much obliged for share this point.

• +2 1

Friend, I have never had problems when logging in but if some day I have problems I will remember your topic because it will help me and it will be very helpful to know what happens and what to do at that time and not go crazy because I can not log in now that I will have your advice and I will be able to put it approved.

• +2 1

This are the type of development we want or are looking for in this forum we should post things that we will benefit from them with this post that he has make am sure almost all of us will benefit from it 

We don't know what to do because if we want to know about it here, we can know a lot better here. I hope you know, if any of us can help, then we can easily know about this.  We can know a lot, we can understand a lot, we can post a lot on this subject because it should work well here, then we can work in a lot of ways from here, I hope one day we will know something good.

Thank you, dear, for these tips, as these tips are useful to everyone, as a person can deal with these matters easily, as many friends suffer from these problems. In the points I mentioned, many problems have been clarified and solved through these tips

Thank you for this lovely tips as i believe this will be very useful to we beginners when we have any login issue. I think this post will solve some members that has been facing the login issue challenge.

When I created my account here, I did not encounter any problem, but my friend faced problems as I mentioned in your post, but he faced many challenges until he was able to create an account, but after your post and your ideas, you will help many people to avoid these problems.

Thank you my friend for this information. For me yesterday, I had this problem and I did not know what to do, but I tried a lot until I got the code through my e-mail.

• +4 1

Though I have never faced any login issue, I hope to remember your advice and suggestion. But I am sure that the login problem in yobit will vanish away in a few minutes or days.

I am still having a problem in linking my cryptotalk account to yobit platform as i am a new here and i solve it by waiting for a while and trying to enter the platform form another browser.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that after long time yobit account has been renewed and want to login it's good for security reasons

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇

I didn't faced any login problem at Yobit yet may Be this problem has beem fixed by now but I agree with all your suggestion if we stuck with this issue all the 4 points that you mentioned are the valid tips to follow to get out of this issue so your post is helpful for many people.Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

i was forget my yobit password and now my account was hold until Tomorrow so i can wait until my account not get unhold so i suggest you to wait until your issue not fixed i apso do contact with senior member they ask me be patience they will fix it very soon.

• +2 1

i assume this will don’t paintings , because admin how stopped the new registration , the brand new participants they could’t link yobit with cryptotalk. the most effective way is ready while this problem constant .

• +3 1

Thanks dear friend for giving ideas about a very helpful topic.  We know that Bitcoin and TokenTock are easily delivered via post in crypto.  It is paid to everyone through yobit exchange.  So you need to open the ID on a yobit.  Then you will get daily payment.  Open an account on yobit Enter your mail and password.  Enter the yobit box to make sure a code goes.  If not here's a new product just for you!

• +1 1