What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Thank you for your useful tips. Although i have not faced this type of problems but your post is very helpful to everyone. Most of members are not known about mail's spam box. It is true many important mails sometimes received in spam folders. So we need check the spam folder if we did not receiving any recent mails.

Main reason behind the login issue of yobit cames when we use different ip to login. When the ip address changes yobit site will logout your account and you have to login again.

Thanks much for the help,There are a few individuals should be endure when they won't get the login code in their email, I trust now they won't endure any longer since they have the arrangement.

I haven't face any problem to login on my Yobit account but your topic will definitely be of help anytime i encountered any problem of such. Thank you so much for this. I feel some members would have been facing this issue and this is a simple solution to the problem.

Yes,  I also experienced such situations,  I bit they do send me some auto code that I would use to rectify my password issues,  though I really don't know why it keeps on login out automatically from the yobit platform. 

Yes my dear I'm also facing this same problem and I'm trying it after 30-40 minutes and then it easily open. It's a temporary issue and mostly people find it and it solved after few minutes. As we know yobit is safe site they always check it before login any account.

Thanks a lot for posting such informative and useful posts,i've surely encounter such problems and didn't know what to do then, but thanks to you, I now know the steps to follow in order to solve my problem,thanks once again

I thank you for this information that you provided, which helps us in our work, especially junior members, but for me I will not face this problem yet and when it comes to me, I will benefit from this information. I wish you success in your work.

I always use Internet Samsung browser and I have not get any trouble in any website the usage of this high-quality browser . Other browser it simply get out of the platform with none cause for that and also the captcha do not working on chrome from time to time .

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, it is a very helpful information, but so far I have not encountered any such problem with my Yobit account. And even further I hope that I will not face any such difficulty.

The main issue in log in website and we can't enter in website. But before that i have never faced login problem in yobit. Sometimes ip changes so they requ6ip authorization and the newbies may find it difficult to enter then. 

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post and my friends find it really helpful especially for everyone who doesn’t know about them.  If I face this problem, I get help from my brother and he solves my problem very quickly.

Thank you for your post.it will be of a benefit for those that have same issue of logging into yobit.once you give it some time it will open.sometimes it is due to network issue.

• +3 1

Thanks buddy for this topic. This is very helpful for those who using the yobit account and facing these kind of problems. The mai problem of this account is that it logged out some time automatically but don't worry about it. I think this problem might be the issue of your device browser. In that case you have to do clear your browser storage and then open it again. The another thing is that the security issue. In that case your yobit account logged out automatically.

I never find any kind of issues regarding login to my yobit exchange but some people facing issue that you can't login this time and try later or login is temporarily are off. But personally i not find this issue regarding any time during my time periods i used it.

• +2 1

I have personal not face this problem,many my friends have faced it. It little difficulte for everyone especially for those who are earning online for the first time. The best solution is to get information about it from senior friends. You may search on Google. There are also some notes on it. A little bit of vpn thickness problem caused of this situation.

Thanks guys, for this beautiful post because I have problem with my yobit logging, I have been facing a lot of challenges with my yobit anytime I want to login it always appears new to me, so please how do I go about it, acknowledge me guys

I am very grateful for posting such instructive and valuable posts, I definitely ran into problems like this and had no idea what to do at that moment, but thanks to you, I currently understand that it is possible to continue to take care of your concern, really thank you.

The code may be sent in the form of a message in the spam box Or, you can simply delete the ex suffix from the word Yobitex in the link of the platform on which you will receive the code, and this matter often occurs because of the change of the IP of the account.

Yes dear you are right when I newly join this forum I also face many problems to register in yobit and to connect my crypto account with it but with passage of time I get experience and I'll be able to solve my all problems I'm facing

• +1 2

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Thank you so much for your kind informations which will help the newbies surely. Most of the newcomers are unfamilar with yobit logging so this topic hopefuly help them a lot. Why not every body is here to get money thus if they doesn't know about yobit sign in. Then how will they work here. Definately they will not survive here long and left. So your suggestion is solution for these guys. @Calvinpriva

• +2 1

I think The best solution is to get information about it from senior friends. You may search on Google. There are also some notes on it. But I always face this problem as well and I solve it by waiting for a while or trying to enter the platform from another browser. There are some members must be suffer when they will not receive the login code.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

Your citations on where to deal with yobit log in problems are direct,clear and effective, particularly for beginners who are novice to these type of issues

There was no login issue ever for me, Yobit was always working without giving me headaches. I had problems with other exchanges login even Binance and with Yobit never. But the help given in this post is really good because many may have a browser problem.