What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

On 4/4/2020 at 10:47 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

@tienda Previously, I had a problem login in to the Yobit website. I was worried that I can't log in to the website, and I got the idea to enable VPN in the browser. I enabled VPN and tried to log in again, and to my surprise it worked, I don't know what might have caused the problem. I can't log in Yobit without enabling VPN.

Yes you are right my friend I have faced many times this problem bit you don't worry it may be your internet connection or connectivity problem so don't get worried dear and keep calm .

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

Enjoy and good luck!

Yes dude i also face this problem many time but after sometime that problem.will.be solved and we could log in to the yobit account it all depends on the internet speed.may be but thaks dude for reminding us this issue

• +2 1

Yes of course some time yobit site not running properly and many problems but I don't know what's this problem because first time use and my first work in this forum so not know so many help the other members he get many tips so thanks to you. 

• +2 1

Good my dear friend Its mean if you getting problems to logging in yobit. I think we have to follow all the instructions which are mentioned by you. I think it solve our problems and help us a lot.

• +1 1

Four steps to get your yobit account good and useful when you face yobit account password problem then you should reset your code and this code in your email address. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, and I thank you for giving us the correct information and guiding us to the right path. If you encounter this problem, I will follow the rules that you have provided to all members.

Well for me, i didn't encounter this thing, i always logged in on yobit platform easily and there's no thing to check in my email box, the link in email box is when you have a new ip address used in your account so that you need to havea new code to prevent being hacked.

The moderators of the website are doing great effort to avoid any inconvenience to it's members and community. That's why most of the members have same opinion that we never got problem while visiting and working on this website.

If you have forgotten access to your account then you should first try to reset your account and that should be all. However if you can't gain access then I suggest that you make contact with the administration so that they would help you resolve your issue.

I rarely encounter a problem logging in, but when you encounter this problem, just enter from another browser or enter from the dedicated website, and your problem will be solved

I always use Internet Samsung browser and I haven't get any problem in any website using this great browser . Other browser it just get out of the platform without any reason for that and also the captcha don't working on chrome sometimes .

• +5 1

Yes i think  However I can't face this login problem, when I face any problem I use all the options where you gave in your post, because if we face logging problem then these 4 options are valid, yes you suggest the option help us solve our problem  By the way, thanks for sharing.

Well my friend some time I'm facing this problems but now you are making this information which helps me to recover this problem. And I hope this will work in my yobit account and thank you so much my friend.

On 04/04/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Enjoy and good luck!

Hi dear thanks for information. But i do not have any problem to login yobit account. Unfortunately it occur then i follow your instructions. 

You wrote useful advice and valuable information, I did not encounter such a problem logging in, but now I  feel satisfied because I have solutions that will help me when I face this problem, thank you

Thanks for sharing this useful information that will help us solve the problem if we encountered it we hope to have other useful informations from you and many other senior members of the forum

Of course, my friend, this is a problem that many face, and I am very upset about myself because every time I need to confirm to log into my account, but the good side is that my account remains secure.

Thank you for the update, I think most people are facing this problem, especially the newbies who just joined cryptotalk recently, they don't know how to login to yobit,so please let enlight them on how to register their yobit and how to login,I think doing that will help them alot .

till now I never faced any kind of issue in getting in to my account whether it is the exchange or the forum everything is just fine now but if there are some kind of issues we can try these things as well and we can contact to the team also

Thank you very much, friend, this advice has really served me greatly, it happens to me sometimes, and I did not know what to do, I had a lot of uncertainty about this problem, but I can see that it also happens to many people, thank you for sharing this information on the forum, you have helped to many fellow people.

Correctly my friend, very good publication to be able to access Yobit and in this way we can start to enter Yobit without problem, thanks to this you have helped me a lot, I also presented this problem and you give me this solution. 

My friend one thing I want to tell you that sometimes ago there are an issue when you you want to login on the yobit account there is a problem and I want to tell you that this is a temporary problem and this will solve very soon we should not too worried about that

• +3 1

my friend I want to tell you that this is not a permanent problem this is a temporary problem and you should not too worried about that the moderator of the yobit will solve it very soon so best of luck for you

• +3 1