What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

On 4/4/2020 at 6:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

I am not having login problem but you did well my friend I think with this I think members who are faced with this problem can now Solve it. 

Yes really unfortunately  they issue i login time  i have problem.  First of all internet speed is low in my side. i  open my  VPN  it is very good moving my device . Now going my work good. 

I've never found any kind of password problems with my yobit , but some users are faced with the problem that you can't log in this time and try later or login is temporarily out. But personally, I don't see this problem at any point during my time, I used it.

Thank you sir you have the most information hopes that I can easily create my yobit account now I was also having a hard time creating my yobit  account so now you have to work on it.  I can create my yobit  account Easily.

When I log in from a new device logging in from the other device is cancelled and you suggest option help to solve our problem and thank for sharing this topic.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend you're absolutely right about all of your mentioned points. But I'm still confused that weather I should change my browser or not. I mean that changing my browser wouldn't be a problem for me? If no then it's the best thing to do if we are facing login problem in Yobit.

• +2 1

Hi dear fellow I have faced it many times during loging in yobit account and I think it's not a bad think it's a verification process I think verification of ip address for this we should try again and if we didn't receive any email then try again latter in few minutes

My advice here is when you have issues like this is for you to reboot or change site of login in since there are other means of loging in and if doesn't work out you try and contact those yowt in the forum maybe they will know or have the knowledge to help you out since you meet them in the forum.

Friend, this problem does not usually happen if we only work from our personal computer, for that it is good that we can also make some kind of schedule to work, and do it from the same browser, because in this way we will not have any problem to work.

I have had a lot of members talking about that problem, but I personally I have never been one of them or face something even similar to that, the only problem I once face with my yobit login, when I forget my login password, 

I haven't face this type of problem since I started making use of yobit but I still have to thank you for your guidance on how to login back into out various yobit account and I hope this also help many people in this forum especially the newbies, thanks once again for your help.

If you are careful with your yobit Account then i think we wont face any problem.. Yah i ever face this problem when i go to log in my account in yobit.. They. Give me Authentication code but it was wrong to me when i paste so my login was delay for a moment.. So if you always try to login with aware then there has no chance to face so          

Yes, it is possible that there was a bug logging in to the Yobit platform, but this only happened to me once, as they did not send me a login confirmation message.  But when I logged in again they sent me the message to the mailbox in my email.  I think if you have frequent login issue you can contact support and they will love it for sure.

I have been facing this problem since last two days.I have also tried after 30 minutes but don't open it is very important topic that you have raised so please tell me any more information about this problem

Mate may be you are true because I don't know about this much mate according to you we should do login after 30 min then I think better is that we should login when it logout .

Connectivity is a great storage platform for people who use trading.Exactly like the stock market What is the value of the shares.How can you redeem your shares in time.

It is a great post, tI always face this problem as well and I solve it by waiting for a while or trying to enter the platform from another browser.The only way is waiting when this problem fixed.  who are new to these kind of things thanks for sharing with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

More and more thank you dear friend about sharing such a wonderful information these steps are informative as well as necessary for login into your Youbit Account. First of all I'll put your correct email then follow the other steps. It is really a good information that you share with us.

They. Give me Authentication code but it was wrong to me when i paste so my login was delay for a moment.. So if you always try to login with aware then there has no chance to face so.. 

That's not a big deal many of vpn is good for this job. Perhaps you are in a place that does not help you to open the site. Or that the opponent does not support it, try to find the defect. Yes, sometimes there are problems entering Yobit and this is the result of pressure or problems in the Internet. Sometimes there are problems with the IP address if you use a proxy or VPN.

I haven't upside this sort of toughie for except I feel this can be a virtue utile matter a well known will water boy several subsidiaries particularly sensational novices un agency don't have considerably pride oneself it we must always all be authentically containing sensational signature our selves put-upon as I've got seen supporter which booming typo consisting of touch system signature plus helium used to be whining misread that fact spectacular e-mail wasn't synchronized. so that we must always keep in mind that fact.

I don't really know much about Yobit log in issue.  And I can't say what I should do for this.  But I think it is better not to log out.  Because this can cause our login problem.  And a certain software should be used.

In many case, I can't experience this login issue, when I deal with any issue then I utilize all choice where you given in your post, since this 4 alternative are legitimate when we face logging issue, yes you recommends choice assists with tackling our concern, much obliged for share this tipic

Dear friend, I have not encountered any such problem while logging in to Yobit platform, but I advise everyone who is logged in to the platform to press my Remember button.The truth is that these kinds of problems do not happen often and when they do, yobit always fixes the problem quickly.