What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Sometimes I do have a problem while logging into Yobit exchange. I don't know actually what might have caused this problem, but the solution is using virtual private network(VPN) to access Yobit. Well, maybe Yobit website is blocked or blacklisted by the internet service provider(ISP) of my region and due to which I need VPN connection to access the Yobit account.

Edited by pacific

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post, and I hope that we will not encounter such problems in the future, and I hope all members will publish such useful publications for everyone.

I think that because the site is banned for new accounts, it happens every so often. You have to wait a few days, and after that try to log in again.

Thank you for sharing with us this information and the steps that you have explained, which help in reaching some solutions, and we wish you good luck as well.

Your information is useful for us and especially for me because I am new to this forum and your post is useful and informative for me if I face any problem then I can solve by following your tips 

I've been logging into this forum from the last two months while i never found such kind of issue with my account. So, I could assume that moderators of forum have been resolving such issues and making improvements in this forum as this post is about 8,9 months old.

I have also faced this problem many time on yobit. All tips which you mention is really very helpful and thank you so much for sharing these important information. If any problem happens to us then we should be patient and apply these tips.

Yobit is a good exchanger because Yobit Changer helps us a lot. We can exchange a lot of cryptocurrencies here and there is no problem. We should all exchange Yobit.

I never faced such issue in the yobit exchange and I do not think it happens without any specific reason so you still can use it as the way to solve your problem if you have any in the future.

Such a issue is continuously subject to event and as you shown for the arrangement strategies or basically, you'll delay the login for another day and these mistakes happen as a result of changing the IP and now and then as a result of support operations on the stage.

Dear friend, I never encounter any problem before in my yobit account that's why i never try that solution but still thank you for posting, that would be a big help for those who are facing a problem in their yobit account.

If you find the yobit login issue then you should try again and again and you should try after 30 mints again. You should clean your browser. You should also check your email box if you are not finding any email then you should check the spam box. Then this issue will be resolved. If anyone login problem occurs then you should try again and again. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the information dear. I think Yobit log in and registration issues that we sometimes are temporary as the new registration and logins are stopped by Yobit at that particular time amd reactive after a while.

Dear I do not see it as a big problem, but I think it is really in our favor, and I hope more steps to protect our accounts and funds in the platform, and I thank the management of the platform for what it offers us. 

Hello my friend, I have not yet encountered this problem when logging into the forum, but when I encounter this problem, I will follow your advice and rules.

Thanks for the nice solution.  I am working on a new job. I have not encountered this kind of problem yet. If i have such problems , I will follow your post for guides. Also, I hope those who have this problem will find a solution to their problem for this post of yours.

I am a new member and two days ago I completed my first 100 useful posts. I have linked my account to yobit and it is a good exchange site. We can get information about cryptocurrency from yobit. And so far I have not had any login problem on yobit.

Thanks so much my friend for sharing this. Actually I  do battled my yobit login issue recently and I succeeded I  followed some of the tips you mention here. Anyway anyone who's facing this problem should keep trying it will surely work. 

13 hours ago, Gimini said:

Dear friend, I never encounter any problem before in my yobit account that's why i never try that solution but still thank you for posting, that would be a big help for those who are facing a problem in their yobit account.

some time yobit face ddos attack and for the yobit funds security then the yobit authority off the access into user account..Yah this is true that yobit do not often face this problem.. I have 2 years yobit experience and from that i faced this problem only once @Gimini

I typically simply change the area , and for instance on the off chance that I attempted to sign in from a site yobit.net, I attempt sign in from a space yobit.io and my mistake vanishes and I effectively enter the trade.

• +1 1

Thanks for such necessary information as this information will give us relief If we face such situations. I have read that sometimes new registration and login are temporarily stopped at yobit so We shouldn't be worry and try later.

Thank you very much for this information, sometimes there are normal problems and this helps beginners, and some of us who have been around for some time have already experienced some problems and gotten a solution which is good to share.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. This problem did not happen to me, but I will keep this information. I may need it later. There are a lot of new or old members who do not know this information. These tips may help them. Thank you Good luck my friend

Thank you so much @tienda for sharing us such as great formation it is very helpful for those who has such kind of problems. I also suggest that if you have yobit login problem you can login after few minutes or some seconds. You can refresh it also. In this way the problem would be solved.

Dear it can be sometime temporary problem . Don't worry you can login and register in yobit. You will get verification code in your email and you can copy and then paste on yobit . Hope that you will get your yobit account . Don't worry all is right. 

• +1 1