What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

I also encountered a problem when I created a cryptotalk account, but the problem was solved when I sent a two-factor authentication code and I copied and pasted it, and the problem was solved.

• +3 1

Actually, this is a problem that occurs with anyone. We must put the email and put the password. If we forget the password, we create a new password, we enter the login name and then the new word. A code is sent to the e-mail and put it.

Thanks for your kind advice though i didn’t face any problem till now. But some people already face this log in problem and It's a common. So i would like to say all new comers that if you ever face this problem don’t panic, just relax. After sometimes try again It'll be okay. 

This is a problem facing many members, not only beginners, there is some difficulty in accessing our accounts on the Yobit platform, in addition to the problem of automatic logout every time, but I think that these measures are to increase the protection of our accounts and our money in the platform.

Thank you for these tips, I encountered a lot of problems while logging into the platform, so you must make sure that the email is written correctly and I recommend that you put a strong password to avoid hacking.

• +1 1

Dear, the problem of logging in in general is a problem to increase the security of the platform by re-logging in. It is a kind of strong security that occurs so you should not change the ip when you log in to it and most importantly put remember me Thank you

Sharing our experiences is a good thing, it gives the benefit to everyone, and I thank you for this valuable post, and that following these tips helps us to overcome this problem, which any member may encounter.

Mine was finally successful but I have faced a great deal of difficulty while I was opening my yobit account, what I observe from the issue is that yobit requires a very good network, if the network is strong, then you won't have to face any difficult problem, but I'd the network is very bad, then you will be seeing that registration is temporary off.

You absolutely right i think we all face this problem so i believe most of us will get some help from your advice

For me i want some time then i try to log in again

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. I created an account yesterday, and I had no problem logging into the site, but I heard that some of the new members had problems logging into the site. 

I did not face any problems logging into yobit, but I saw some members, especially beginners, get panicked if they are not able to log in to the platform, they think that there is a malfunction and they will lose their money on the platform, I tell you not to worry, it is very safe and possibly There are some technical problems in it, but in the end you will be able to open it and you will not lose anything.

• +1 1

Thank you so much my dear friend for giving us such a great information. I am very grateful that you share this because i want to know about it. I appreciate you or this. Now i will not face this problem again.

I do not face such problem yet. But, my friend always face this login issue. So, she solved it by waiting for a while. Because,  sometimes server is busy due to more burden and she enters the platform from another browser. Then her problem was solved . So, you need to wait sometimes before it work again

• +2 1

I haven't had any trouble signing in yet, but if I'm faced, I'll definitely follow the options you've made to us and apply them step by step and thank you for suggesting these options because they help solve the problem we're going to face and thank you for your helpful advice.

You are right, my friend. I always face this problem as well and I solve it by waiting for a while or trying to enter the platform from another browser Thank you for this useful post to all members . Other browser it just get out of the platform without any reason for that and also the captcha don't working on chrome sometimes .

Hello dear members I hope you all all ko ded doing great on this platform and enjoying healthylife first of all I want to tell you that there I had also faced this type of login issue with yobit so thank you for sharing with us up useful post your in post is very beneficial for me and every those who is working on this

This is the best ways to deal with Yobit login problems  , thanks my friend

So we need to check everything we can before thinking that we lost our Yobit account

Cause the issue might be a small problem easy to fix , or maybe if nothing worked out 

The problem could be from the platform it self so we need to wait till this problem get fixed

• +2 1

In the beginning, I faced a lot of difficulties in logging into IoBet, but when I followed the steps correctly, it became better, and the solution for me was to write the first letter in the password an upper and not a lowercase letter, and with this I no longer have difficulty, so the new members should discover the error and follow the rules that you set, my friend.

yes you're right I just changed the password very quickly and makes strong as I can I am want to be safe my account on your platform and earn crypto that's why you make a strong email and password 

You have to keep trying when this can of issue happen one have to make sure the internet and the network are very strong and you also have data in the system before trying it.

Thank you for this information, my friend .... Indeed, I have encountered this problem many times, and I usually use the first option, which is to try to log in again after 30 minutes, then the problem will be solved ... But the rest of the solutions are good if I do not have enough time to wait 30 minutes... good luck.

Welcome, my friend, in fact, there is no island solution to this problem for the platform because it is a normal matter and can happen with everyone. For the mobile phone, there are no problems and always the login is continuous. As for the computer, it is very normal when the system is closed for a logout to occur

The currencies or money will remained safe and secondly i have been exposed to this matter and i contacted the support team and the solution was waiting for some time.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I have followed these risks before. But there are also more important things we can do to make it easier for us to enter yobit. First we install the page from which we registered in yobit added it on the main screen. We must place a reminder of me so that everything you log in does not require the verification code and makes it easier for you to work. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

First of all, I am thankful to you for sharing such a useful and valuable topic. I am also facing this issue as well and every time  visit, I need to login . So, this is kind of a boring activity. I use my chrome browser to login at yobit and still there is an issue . Although, I use same browser to run crypto talk but there it is fine.