What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

I think this problem is always faced by most members so we must use another browser. Now many people who are in trouble to add new Cryptocurrency accounts to the Yobit platform because they are almost all new.  

Sometimes it happens that we have to face a lot of difficulty in logging in YoBit but often there is problem we solve Just Capchaand our code comes on the email through that Gmail we can log in very easily .

Welcome, my friend, give you this advice, but it is possible that your code will be sent to the e-mail. You can find it in the e-mail received from Yobit. Simply take the code and enter it in the designated field, but here it is required that you have an account that you previously registered with

Hello dear friend may be you face issue in login yobit acount first you have to be login account if you face any issue than login after 30 scend .and if you don't get the password into your mail than check the spam folder .solve the captcha you will login .

Hello my friend
Thank you for this valuable post about the yobit platform
But I have not encountered any problem to this moment logging into this yobit platform
But now, after reading your topic and the steps that you have provided, we will definitely solve this matter if we encounter the problem as well

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

I also face this is problem that I can't login and I  try my best to recover my account but not think become possible mind I gave up and I delete my gmail ID and then again make my another account this is really very disturbing but thank you dear for giving this information.

• +1 1

I haven't faced such issues but as you have described below so I have learn how to handle such problems I'm really thankful to you for sharing such a cool post.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

yes, it look familiar.
And it also happened with me.

i have logged in but, could not able to move on.

It just got stuck in one panel.

then, i made my second attempt, in that case i have waited 1-hour to do. 

But it also not worked. 

Then , i will not bother to madee an other attempt.

Them i used my next move on day after.

Then my account opened

• Useful or interesting 1

There is not much problem in logging the compounds. We have captcha issue and login very easily with equal time .So we can say that it is not difficult .

Dear Friend, Still I don't face any problem in login of Yobit wallet. But Thanks to you sharing this topic. It proves beneficial for us in future. We don't suffer with that problem in future because you shared the solution. Patience is the solution of every problem. 

I have no such type of issue while login yobit. I can easily login my yobit account dear friend but you gave good tips to all new members.Due to these tips they will easily login their yobit account. It is not much difficult but when we work here regularly we can learn each and every thing with detail. So thanks for creating important topic my friend. 

• +1 2

My friend, Yobit is a very strict platform. There are some people who mistake some messages when entering their accounts and here they get caught. First you have to leave time to try and for the other and carefully check the information you enter

• +2 1

Thanks for your information. I already know that how to login with yobit account. But your post is so helpful for all of us. Many new beginners can get much help by your topic. 

Hello my friend. Sometimes we encounter a technical problem with the Yobit platform, and the solution is to speak to the support team. I wish you success.

Yes, it is possible that there was a bug logging in to the Yobit platform, but this only happened to me once, as they did not send me a login confirmation message. But when I logged in again they sent me the message to the mailbox in my email. I think if you have frequent login issue you can contact support and they will love it for sure.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. I will definitely return to your post if I encounter any problem logging in. We really need such information. Good luck.

• +3 1

I am already using this ideas and I think everyone having idea to get mail isl if it is not coming directly then also maybe for beginners it will be new and also it will be helpful for those people who are not having idea so keep doing this type of content so that people can get help if they are having doubt and other member can give their review about your content that will make the topic more valuable.

This issue can happens for all members. So I also suggest that if you have yobit login problem you can login after 1 minute or some second. You can refresh it also. In this way the problm would be solved.

Thank you my friend i did not have problems logging in to the site but when i log in from a new device logging in fron the other device is canceled my crypto talk account to yobbit platfrom as i am a newbie here 

Thank you, my friend, I already had a problem registering entry to yobit when I tried to log in from another internet network other than the one I used previously, where a message appeared saying that the address of ip is different so I logged in from the internet network that I used previously and corresponded for support and the problem was resolved immediately.

Thank you very much for providing all the steps about how to deal with yobit login issue. I have not yet faced any of the difficulty in my log in in the wallet but if I will face any of them in te future I will surely act upon your advices and surely I get my problem solved by that.

Brother, I want to thank you for making this topic and you also responded to it in your comment. I am very impressed with your answer and the topic.And I would like to tell you that once there was a problem with me that even my friend was not getting people because they changed my IP address which I later found to be correct and I gave it to him. Matched and he turned on my yobit login again. 

Thank you very much friend for the support. There are some members must be suffer when they will not receive the login code in their email, i hope now they will not suffer anymore because they have got the solution..

• +2 1

I think it is a very useful topic cause as we work here we may face alot of variety problems,  so thanks for this information that certainly will help me when I face this problem.

That's right. 

When I have trouble logging into my yobit Account, I wait two hours and try again later. 

The Yobit login problem is likely caused by frequent errors in login information .