Why kyc is need and its important ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Why kyc is need and its important ?

I think that this is one type of emergency button. And by this you can get help from your  forum. And it's made to help the members of the forum and to respond quicker to it's members.

5 minutes ago, Abdul1168782 said:

I think that this is one type of emergency button. And by this you can get help from your  forum. And it's made to help the members of the forum and to respond quicker to it's members.

This is a need of the time because most scammers and spammers are there to mislead the users and made them lose there money so KYC is to identify and Find the legit users 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is required in the platforms to protect your money and prevent fraud, but some platforms prohibit certain countries and that is why the KYC requests As for AirDrops, they should not be trusted, and the various websites likewise become a means of theft and fraud.

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, Alex9876r said:

It is required in the platforms to protect your money and prevent fraud, but some platforms prohibit certain countries and that is why the KYC requests As for AirDrops, they should not be trusted, and the various websites likewise become a means of theft and fraud.

You are right, KYC verification is a system that a site or platforms used to make there sites and users safe from getting hacked and getting stold, but now a days there are so many airdrops asking KYC verification which is not safe for us to provide.

Well in my own opinion avoid any site that required kyc to be sincere most of them are scammers they just need your documents for another purpose not for your progress and after all your private data will be leak without even your knowledge. Well kyc is very important to recover funds if anything happens to you account or you have difficulty, so that they can come to your aide but these days everything have changed so let all becareful.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Ndakopaul8181 said:

In some places the kyc was important because it use very use in some places so we should be try and understand that the kyc is going to help us in some place so we should be have this ideas with us because some people are take the kyc was the problem so we should try and understand about the kyc because It was good to us .

@Ndakopaul8181 Dear, kyc means know your customer. It is use for verify and identify customers.  Customers include his address, name, contact information in kyc form. For business, kyc form is very important.  

In my views if people send p2p throigh exchange many times then the final place of currency is only wallet at one day. They request i.d card ,passport scan copy ,driving licence.and make you have their name on card with date and signature in Selfie. 

Bro, I'm begginer on this platform so I don't know about this kyc.

I see there's many changes in this forum and people accept this changes because there is more scammer's who work in these types of platform and fraud with other members.

Personally I will not deal with any site that asks for KYC at all, even if that means I will abandon certain free airdrop or free distributed coins, I would rather keep my information to myself and keep my crypto identity anonymous.

kyc is very important to recover funds if there anything wrong happens like loosing the 2fa etc. so they will help you in any kind of problem if you are facing

• +4 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:46 AM, Victoria' said:

Well for me i am avoiding KYC platforms, crypto dont need really. you really dont know to tell everything on yourself on an exchange. theres a possibility that they exploit your personal agenda's in public. KYC are only required if your withdrawing a lot. 

That's true i also avoid KYC verifications because i don't trust thus sites what if they sale my documents that will get me in a big problem, so its better not to use KYC verifications to be on the safe side, i think most cyrpto users also do like us.

Some sites and platforms require documents to prove the identity of members, but we must not send our information and identities to untrusted people and sites in order to maintain the security of our funds and accounts. 

Dear it may helpful for the security system but I noticed that most of the banks try to put kyc in their institutes actually they want to keep an eye on your account for the protection.  I think to check whether the airdrop is real or fake kyc is important.  On the other hand I would say it is useful and it should launch all over the sites or banks because from this we may protect ourselves or account very securely.  

KFC is the requirements of your personality of what you are and what is your nationality and what is your passport number some requirements that is the main reason of Scammer. 

• +2 1

If an aidrop site want your KYC there is two possiblities. Either they are legit and wants you KYC to avoid multiple fake applicants, or they are scam and wants to steal your identity and sell it to third parties.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Currently there are many exchanges that require KYC as a condition for registering on these exchanges, this is because the exchange you are using is already registered in your country and legal there. This means that if cryptocurrency transactions are taxed, the government can control them and reduce your income on the exchange. I don't think we can avoid it, because bank account numbers are also listed on the exchange. However, for airdrops that provide KYC requirements, we should avoid them, because it's a scam.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 12:40 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting  KYC  .what they do with our KYC.kindly reply dear members

KYC is very important for us becasue through that our account is conform and also our withdraw and the deposit limit is increased. So many sites in which KYC is not important and you can deposit and withdraw easily.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In case you lose access to your account, a KYC will help you recover your account fast. The exchanges usually asks you to send them some video verification to check if it matches with the KYC you have provided before. So it is a good idea to make a KYC to the exchanges that you trust. 

But never do KYC checks for random airdrops that you don't trust. You may get your personal information stolen and that is not a good thing according to the general internet safety rules.

• +1 1

Airdrops I think that it is a fraud, except for the airdrops from the KYC website, which is necessary to track the legal work, meaning that it is a systematic and coordinated fraud similar to money laundering operations or anything similar to that, so we have to be aware of that work and pay close attention to working with it

KYC It's important for some project or international exchange, Even we didn't want to pass it but i think it's normal since some project or exchange just need meet requirement on their based country to prevent Money laundring but always be careful to give your data

KYC is the most important thing in any exchange and you are right that if we face any problem than they will solve our problem and they can give us surity that our amount is safe and secure to their wallet and also our withdraw and deposit limit is increased and we use our account with high withdraw option.

Airdrops are good but most of airdrops are fake and we can not trust any exchange that we join any exchange that steal our data and they sell it to other peoples and this is not good for us. Crypto market is the best market and KYC will increase our deposit and also our withdraw limit.

Your personal data can be hacked and leaked which is dangerous. You do not need to pass your passport scan to them whenever you are registered with an exchange. Avoid any services that force KYC on you. Crypto is not supposed to be used that way.

KYC is so much important now because no one know on what time market will make great bull in the crypto market and i am waiting for that because now this time KYC will increase your investment and withdraw limit almost 50 BTC to 100 BTC in a single day.

KYC means Know Your Client. So, KYC is needed and KYC is very important to recovere your fund. But I didn't recommend you to submit your KYC for airdrop. Because most of the airdrop are fake