A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating

From where you got this ranking of whales of crypto market. I think you gave these names yourself. Is you got this information from anywhere or made you own self gave us this clarification regarding this matter. I hope these whales not hurt to us very on near halving event of bitcoin. 

Well, expect that whales are getting a lot of bitcoins because this company or a group of people are trying to get a of the bitcoin that is circulates through networks until the price of it will dumped.

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, expect that whales are getting a lot of bitcoins because this company or a group of people are trying to get a of the bitcoin that is circulates through networks until the price of it will dumped.

Yes, whales are known in the world of bitcoin, but some do not know how much they have bitcoin and do not know that they can manipulate the market as they want, so this picture will help these people to know some information about the whales.

4 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
This picture is really beautiful
It shows the labels against the amount of Bitcoin owned,
Most of the members here are  shrimp, I think

The ambition must be to own at least a bitcoin

Yes, that's what I think, too. All the members here must be shrimp because the whales and big fish are sure not to tire of writing in the forum, they are busy with much more money. I think they are busy eating up small fish.😄

hey my friend..this is new information for me thank you for sharing bro..could we be  whale some day in crypto world.

6 hours ago, DanCHill018 said:

Quite a funny scheme) And most importantly, it is also clear. According to this table, I am still a "shrimp" in the ocean of cryptography, but I will make every effort to become at least an "octopus".

You will be very lucky if you can become an octopus because this means that you have a lot of bitcoin even if it is a small amount compared to the big whales, yes a nice analogy that resembles the world of bitcoin to the world of the seas and the world of big fish.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
We all hear the term bitcoin whales but do you know how they are named and classified? I mean, how much does each Bitcoin person have to be called a whale and what are their different rankings?
This picture shows you all that:
We note the name of each type of whale and how much bitcoin it should own
what do you think?

1698768052_.thumb.jpg.143d58c4b1e6c70e2903507803ccffd8.jpg

wow this is a nice information and presentation about the whales in the crypto world. It shows that the high amount have that much value and it can be a lot of money. 

15 hours ago, GanDuba said:

This is good, i do not even fall to the categories of shrimp. Are there anyone here than fall into such category? I need to double my hard work. 

Yes all of us here need to double our work in order to fall into the category of shrimp, so don't be sad my friend all of us here on the forum we have less than 1 bitcoin so we are all from shrimp category or less.

6 hours ago, Veniatrs said:

I want to ask, what does the pope mean is the person who invested his money in certain crypto coins or what does the pope mean? 

I do not know where I came from this word "pope" in all subject matter and in the picture there is no such word !! Therefore, I cannot answer your question. Please explain what exactly the question is and where did you come from this word? There might be a wrong translation.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, whales are known in the world of bitcoin, but some do not know how much they have bitcoin and do not know that they can manipulate the market as they want, so this picture will help these people to know some information about the whales.

Well this is true mate and they will not force to do dome research about from whales, by reading this thread, they will now know what is whales talks about. Happy posting.

Your post is really good and very informative because I didn't know about this before. In market there are lots of whales, Can humpback whales are making 5000 btc per trade. This is very high amount.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:38 AM, CryptoVicky said:

Unfortunately I'm still in the last zone, I mean in shrimp and if I get a lucky this year may be collect 1 Bitcoin and enter in the Crab section. hope I will be there at the end of this year. Please pray for me guys and also I hope you achieve that level too!

Well, I hope you can get out of the shrimp area and enter the Crab region. You will be very lucky if I can do that. I think it is a good area and I do not greed for more than that. It is difficult, but it is impossible, in my opinion, to enter a day in a region further than that.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. I didn t really know that there were classes of whales. I thought it was one term for people who had a lot of bitcoin without any other classifications.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:35 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
We all hear the term bitcoin whales but do you know how they are named and classified? I mean, how much does each Bitcoin person have to be called a whale and what are their different rankings?
what do you think?

Wow, I have never heard about this classification. It's interesting if we could see names of "Humpback Whales" - they should be a few people I guess. I suppose most of us here are "Shrimps".

6 hours ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
These nomenclature or terms are given to denote the size of wealth and that the amount of 1000 to 5,000 bitcoin is a fictional number and a tremendous wealth and there are many innovative terms for expressing the market and its movements from bull and bear, and for us I think the majority are from the shrimp category
But certainly everyone has ambition for the best and I hope that this forum is the beginning of success

Yes, it is true that I think everyone here is from the shrimp category, but as I said you have to work hard and actively to improve our level and there are many good opportunities to achieve this, including good writing in this forum and also trading.

Amazingly, who actually has more than 5,000 Bitcoins is a giant whale, it looks like we're just little fish swimming in a dark sea.

2 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Amazingly, who actually has more than 5,000 Bitcoins is a giant whale, it looks like we're just little fish swimming in a dark sea.

Yes, unfortunately my friend this is the reality, we are small fish swimming in an ocean full of whales and sharks that have thousands of bitcoins, it seems that the world of cryptocurrencies does not differ much from the real world in which we live!

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, unfortunately my friend this is the reality, we are small fish swimming in an ocean full of whales and sharks that have thousands of bitcoins, it seems that the world of cryptocurrencies does not differ much from the real world in which we live!

Yes, you are right, the problem is that a small group of people controls all the money in the world. I remember reading an article saying that 96% of bitcoin is owned by only 4% of traders, so these small percentage control the market however they want.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
what do you think?

I think that This post is great because it is nice presentation of the value of whales because it is compared to animals and how big the animals shape and that correspond to how big is the value of bitcoin. This is cool and very interesting post. 

I agree with you, it's really great to show ratings of whales. Then we can easily understand the ratings of these whales to trade in the crypto market and the chances of loss are less. A beautiful picture showing bitcoin whales and their ratings will benefit a lot of traders.

These are good labels depending on the amount of Bitcoin I have and I'm currently in the Dolphin stage, which is fine

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

These are good labels depending on the amount of Bitcoin I have and I'm currently in the Dolphin stage, which is fine

Congratulations, my friend, if you are in Dolphin Stage now you are very lucky and have a lot of bitcoin, but it is better not to mention it so that you are not a target for hackers !! It is necessary for a person to pay attention, because hackers can attack you if they know you have this bitcoin.

Thank you so much for information because most of the time I see the news of the whale alert and in many videos I gain information about the whale alert in the trading but I didn't know the exact meaning of the coin.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Congratulations, my friend, if you are in Dolphin Stage now you are very lucky and have a lot of bitcoin, but it is better not to mention it so that you are not a target for hackers !! It is necessary for a person to pay attention, because hackers can attack you if they know you have this bitcoin.

Obviously he wouldn't have said that if he was one! Whales are just trying their best to hide their holdings and do not disclose to anyone their cryptocurrencies. We do the same even if we just hold a few bucks of crypto that can't even be taxed. 

Most of us here definitely will fall into the shrimp category, it doesn't matter, we just have to keep working to improve that in a legal way and honest way to Keep the bitcoin community safe from scams. And keeping the little (or much) we have safely should be the first priority.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy