Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Yes it is really a waste of time.  Working on faucet sites and clicking on ads takes a lot of time and effort for very little money.  These sites may be scams.  This is frustrating for beginners.

• +2 1

Your are absolutely right my friend,  we waste our valuable time on these scamm sites by doing their tasks. Some beginner peoples works on free earning sites like airdrops, games, etc. Mainly are scammed if some sites pay little amount but their requirements are tough and take their mostly time and thats not good. Work on legit site like cryptotalk. This is one of my best site ever for free earning as well as learning. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know if they are scam but I have heard about an airdrop lately that was given $2000. Uniswap given 400 coins to each of their users and these were worth so much after a few days. I am beginner and I don't know if airdrops work like that but this was a good one and maybe we should be listening to what some people have to say as I have read many from this forum that got this airdrop too.

Edited by yonkii

Members should be careful, if anyone promises you free crypto and approaches you, you can very well be sure that they are spam. You cannot earn anything freely, you should work for it.

• +2 1

Sure that is completely correct i were collecting the free coins when I started working in crypto I learned some techniques but I wasted a lot of time in unavailable coins for nothing 

• +3 1

I have tried this a long ago🤣🤣 and end up finding nothing but just wasting my time and internet. There's no site which can give you free crypto it's just cryptotalk which gives you money for posting.

I don't think there. Personally, I have often found good and rather generous distributions so the assortment depends on luck and how you use the information. I think you just came across bad projects and ruined your whole impression of such projects.

Well, in my opinion, I have been doing airdrop for years and it is correct that 80% are mostly scams from telegram, which always look for a way for one to invest and then flee with our money, but there are occasions where it is you can earn good money on airdrop but from listed currencies

• +5 1

I don't know what these free sites are maybe you can help me with giving an example. You talk in riddles here and talk about free money but as you explain this is not happening anywhere. Noone is giving good money for a little effort we can make, and we have to learn and do a lot to receive a small payment.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you,searching for free bitcoin is a waste of time. The best way you can do is trade if you want to earn some real crypto instead of searching for airdrops.

Бесплатно дают очень мало, если даже в течение целого года ты будешь собирать ежедневно раздачу Коинов, то максимум ты получишь просто потраченное время, ведь этой суммы едва ли хватит тебе даже на поход в кино.

Just now, artur331 said:

Бесплатно дают очень мало, если даже в течение целого года ты будешь собирать ежедневно раздачу Коинов, то максимум ты получишь просто потраченное время, ведь этой суммы едва ли хватит тебе даже на поход в кино.

Но бывают исключения, всякие раздачи, на которых можно срубить краткосрочно неплохую сумму, но это бывает не так уж и часто.

I totally agree with you.Free is never been true.We must work hard to earn or we must work intelligently to earn.In cryptoworld it is working intelligently.There are full of airdrops but most of them is fake.Some give coins but not worth to exchange.But there are some sites airdrop that pay good like yobit.Their airdrops are profitable.

13 minutes ago, van3 said:

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Yo en muchas logre ganancias, dieron lo que prometieron, pero, en otras solo perdi mi tiempo porque no llegue a enviarles dinero, ya que para mi ese es el modo mas sencillo de saber que son scam. Solo debemos investigar la pagina antes de seguir adelante en ellas.

Estoy completamente de acuerdo con tu declaración, ahora muchos estafadores están tratando de engañarnos, ¡así que debes tener mucho cuidado y no confiar en extraños!

4 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

I totally agree with you.Free is never been true.We must work hard to earn or we must work intelligently to earn.In cryptoworld it is working intelligently.There are full of airdrops but most of them is fake.Some give coins but not worth to exchange.But there are some sites airdrop that pay good like yobit.Their airdrops are profitable.

and many people believe that they will give a lot of money for free, but free cheese is only in a mousetrap, you always need to do something instead

It is true that your words are correct, but I disagree with you on some points. First, you rarely find someone who is amateurs for profit via the Internet. For those with experience, it is really a waste of time, but for beginners it is gaining experience and the small amounts that are gained are motivation to continue.We see many experienced people explaining these sites on Internet sites, and we both know that he makes good use of them in one way or another.The beginner must persevere until he reaches his goal, and we will always be beginners

Probably no! You can participate in our Referral campaign and earn upto 25% from the exchanges made via your link.

i don´t agree. You just have to change your view on the things and learn to do it successfully. Indeed, there are tons and tons of scam or not worthy sites, but under them there are some good ones, like the XLM, the YODA, recently Morpher and so on... you just have to discover the good ones below the bad ones, i wish you good luck.

Edited by Cobijin
  • +5 1

I think that if they are trusted pages or companies it is worth trying, if not you can only put an email, an address and have no hope and who knows if it will work

Beware "instant payments", when you put your crypto into address and receive x2,x3 or x5 instanly. This is real scam. And beware KYC from unknown projects without support famous companies. Other airdrops don't spend a lot of time, i think we could try to participate in)

I think airdrops are a good start for crypto entry. Mining and expensive graphics cards came to mind when talking about bitcoin for years. I've only been following the yobit for a few days. crypto - btc is something very different.

i think you wrong... you cant say all crypto are fake or scam there is many airdrop i join it and earn real money for example yoda 

i kinda see your point by calling free crypto scam because when i started to participate on many of airdrops most of them turned out to be a scam but there are some good ones too (that i got paid by them). you just need to continue participating in legit looking ones and then wait and see.

Whilst most ways of earning free cryptocurrencies can be regarded as a waste of time because they turn out to be scams or pay little amounts. It is also important to consider that there are some opportunities to make some earnings with cryptocurrencies, yet generally speaking these also involve hard work and constancy, for example, trading. 

In fact my friend, I have tried many faucets and websites that provide free coins for a long time, but I find that this is just a waste of time so if you invest your time learning useful things, you will earn more.

• +4 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I started with airdrops, and I won 25 usd in one onlu giveaway !! and some usd with others, also in Yobit

You are right, you cannot expect to get rich with an airdrop, but personally I can tell you that at least one will give you a good profit, but as you said most of them are garbage or they are scam because they never give you what they say, And the ones they give you are very low prices and are known as junk tokens, out of more than 100 airdrios that I have tried, only 2 have left me a good profit of a thousand dollars, but I'm talking about a period of 2 years or more, not here there is free money, everything is achieved by studying the market and dsber what one does and not traveling blindly, you have to be very patient...