Why analysts are so wrong sometimes? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Why analysts are so wrong sometimes?

I think this forum is a very important forum.  Through this forum many crypto users are learning a lot and gaining knowledge.  Therefore, those who comment on this group should be very analytical and make the right comments.  But many just make a mistake posting here just to make money.  So this should not really matter.

Yes, cryptocurrency analysis is conditioned on market manipulations where so-called whales use all their financial power to directly influence prices.

For those who dont take enough time on studying the trend of crypto will be easier to predict wrong by following short news call and try to determine the future of a given coin and its better to follow your own analysis than depending on other prediction

till now i didn't make anyy alanlysis just i follow to my friend to make sure getting good profit by the trading or any cryptocurrency projects.

It is difficult to predict the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies. At any moment, there may be growth and fall. It all depends on the holders of the lion's share of coins.

19 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

The cryptocurrency market is always changing, I'm always based on my thoughts and looking for the right money for me

The crypto market is always changing and is not easy to guess. But my advice is if you really want to do research then there needs to be adequate knowledge.

Anyalist are also human beings. Every human can wrong some  times. Don't harsh on them. They provide the analysis on the market by their observation which can be wrong some times

No Dear everyone have own idea, everyone prediction about cryptocurrencies with different types but when market are changed to some others reasons so that way. 

If you want to so much money than I think you should wait some more time in this matter. And  don’t listen other opinion. You must study on it. Then you will find your real answer. I think experts opinion may helps you to some how.     

Well first of all, analysts are not robots, they are humans and humans can get wrong and their predictions cannot be true all the time. The other thing is crypto market is very hard to predict even if you are an expert. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:56 PM, Shiftingsand77 said:

Its because btc is very unpredictable and you cannot control the emotion of every investors who buy and sell from the market. Predictions and TA's are only made to bluff the investors and traders and force them to believe the market trend.

Yeah mate in crypto world any thing can happen any time.that's why no one can't predict crypto coin.some times analysis are think crypto coin up but price are down.    

Because they are based on things they think and not the truth of the market, so its useless to predict.

Why you depend on others analysis because no one can control prices of crypto market because totally we unable predictions right every time because this is financially and decentralized market. So enjoy risk market.

The market is not going as well as the analysts want. Perhaps they can expect the movement of the market no more, but the market is moving according to the flow of liquidity in it.

you don't have impending for life betting on folks qualitative analysis. try ultimate one among conservatives. publish futures exchange and provides the qualitative analysis. which you will take in the variation. a lot of in that respect weather forecasting is for life wrongfulness. i don't roll in the hay cause they may stay fresh going to announce lower back.

First we should know that in the physical world and the digital world there is a lot of difference in physical world we can guess or we can predict the future not exactly but still we can predict some hot but in digital world we cannot predict when we cannot even guess what will happen next so in that case as the crypto currencies bitcoins and all our digital currencies we cannot say the currency value may decrease or it may increase in future. So that’s why analyst fail every time. 

Some time on manipulation and correction and news and foamo and I think 5% of the work in chart analyst.
The crypto market is very volatile and depends on the market emotions, the market price

Analysts cannot properly predict the news of the market’s move, as this is not in their hands, but their analysis is based on the indicators they have, so the market’s movement resolves everything.

Because bitcoin price movements are indeed unpredictable, therefore our analysis cannot be 100% accurate. And that makes the price bitcoin is difficult to predict usually because whales manipulate the market. So prices can change suddenly, so be more careful we invest in bitcoin

😂 lol its quite funny you should ask such a question, 

well nobody is perfect that is one thing for sure, mistakes are inevitable, so there are chances where pridiction go wrong. So i see no reason why analyst cant make mistakes sometimes. 

Predicting prices in cryptocurrency trading does not only depend on the analysis, as the analysis may be mistaken in cases of violent and sudden movements of bitcoin due to certain news or sudden market conditions over which the analysis is not respected.

Analysts did not make mistakes, as there were inconsistencies in prices by some of the haters of cryptocurrencies, but they really decreased and now I feel that they are recovering and I hope that we, as people working in cryptography, will win.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Technical analysis does not always work in all markets and not in Crypto, especially since Crypto is manipulated by the big players who have huge capital, and this result is sometimes.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sweety93 said:

Although we have learned it, I often miss analyzing the value of Bitcoin. My prediction is that the price of Bitcoin will be $ 9,000 or more by the end of 2019.

You need to be very perfectin learning on how to analyzed the value of Bitcoin with that you can try in making predictions