You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

To be successful in life, we have to take a lot of risks because the outcome may be positive or negative, most of the people that make it to in life eliminated fear and took a lot of risks in investment before becoming successful, so let eliminate fear when trying to make any investment.

You are right if you want to succeed then you not fear of risk because if your goal is big then your risk is big. In the world no want live poor therefore every person try to become a rich man. You become a rich man in trading but it is very risky.

"No risk no gain" is rightly said by some one as fear is something that prevents u to do anything else being sit and wondering over. Now come to point if u take risk then either u will get successs or learn something. Take risk and bring some confidence

Indeed, my friend, success needs some adventure and strength to reach the goal to be achieved, so we must work for a future in which we ensure that we will become strong one day because we are ignorant of what awaits us and we only have to work harder and be more active, and if the risk is needed, it is the only way to upset the balance of your life

We should take risk because there are two things ,you will success and otherway you will fail.Thousands  of people  fail in life  because they fear  in life .For success we should not fear  about risk .work hard and you will successed.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Biojay said:

To be successful in life, we have to take a lot of risks because the outcome may be positive or negative, most of the people that make it to in life eliminated fear and took a lot of risks in investment before becoming successful, so let eliminate fear when trying to make any investment.

@Biojay You have sighted a good and valid point mate as i totally agree with on this. The successful one's today in cryptocurrency as taken a lot of risks before they get to where they are today as they have eliminated that fear to take a risk when they are beginners like us then. However, any risk that will be take before investing should be a calculated risk and also there must be full knowledge of the cryptocurrency one wants to invest on.

When a man trust ourselves then no power on earth which losses the man first we believe on hard work second confident thirdly believe you can do everything in every field of life

Thank you very much for the advice, friend. The truth is that fear is a great enemy to everything, whether in the crypto world or in everyday life.

As you say, the best thing is to lose the fear of risk and learn from the mistakes that are made along the way, because that is the only way to achieve success.

yes i agree to this topic mate in able to earn more and grow more in this cryptotalk forum you must never fear about mistakes and risks for being a member or such a trading of some coins we must never forget to follow the rules and take some time to think about what is the best way of earning without risks.

I agree with you, before gaining success one need to take risk, some time we invest in a business that our capital will not be up to what we invest the money Into, but one needs to be extra careful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I want everyone to be entrepreneur. An entrepreneur takes risks. He is patient after making his investment in the business. He never fears to takes risk and finally succeeds. In contrast, most of us don't dare to take risk in our life. We are very impatient after making investments and want profit figures instantly. This approach really makes us disappointed when in most cases we can't make profit in the short time. To excel in life and understand its realities, we should take risks fearlessly. More risks bring more profits is the common rule in the business field. Switch to the entrepreneur approach folks! 

• +5 1

Its absolutely right my friend,If anyone want be a successful man He has to take risk for it.No one can success without hard working.I think hard working mean thet taiking risk.If you want to be successful then Taking risk and get success.

Taking risk is what we do every day, no matter what. We recognize where to use our time at the maximum outcome for ourselves considering our needs and opportunities. With Bitcoin the risk seems high but maybe it is not too much to consider. Price will soon be above $20k and the next move will be uknown, perhaps $25k perhaps higher. Taking risks come with a danger of losing money so take smaller risks and diversify to have better results.

Yes i totally agree with you, that if you really want to get success then don't get afraid of taking risk because I think there are the two options of life "do or die". I think we should risk our life just to enjoy the life and that's why in this forum I think you should take risk for investment and trading as it will lead you to the great success. B ecause I think we have to do something  adventurous so that it might be rememberable as well as it will increase your experience . so go ahead and I wish you best of luck for the new risks.

• +1 1

Absolutely I think his is the Right time we need to scarred away from fear we need to stand up and start taking the risk because this is your life the one we can live onces

For the successs you have to be  patience and  say good bye to all the risks in your life becaus life is the other name of challenges so  habe to face the challenges  without doing care of any risks  so take the risk to  get the success in your life. 

On 12/10/2020 at 1:36 AM, hajathava said:

Risking is a part of our daily lives. In every investment we take risks. In some markets the risks are higher and in some markets the risks are lower. If you want to achieve great success, you have to take very big risks, although big risks sometimes will bring big losses.

In my point of view the risk has a different taste that many people can't taste. The people who want to do something extraordinary, they will take risk. But to achieve your goals, you need to take affordable and little risks. In this way , you will lose lesser and learn more.

you are absolutely right mate in this cause of fear. i like your idea. risk is very important  thing for us to learn a new ideas and experience. but we all need to be careful  to taking any risk. we should never take any big risk that can damage you a lot and you will not remain to take another risk. we also have any opportunity to learn from our risk. fear is the biggest thing which can stop from success. i think cryptotalk is the best platform to take any risk.

• +5 1

Hmm, you are right, we always have to work with courage. There are many risks here. We have to overcome these risks through courage. From now on, good education will give us success in our future life. To achieve success, we have to work with courage and risk.  Must have attention.

Your words are right, my friend ... in order to succeed in the crypto world, you have to take risks and gain good experience, and that will increase your financial gains many times and your successes in the cryptography world will increase

This is true my friends Cryptoworld is all about taking as long as you want to make huge profit to your wallet because volatility is tht nature of all Cryptocurrencies and only when you invest you can earn some profit by either holding or trading but you need good background about the field, so don't be afraid of lose if not you will hardly make it in this field.

Yes its true to grab sucess you have step out from those comfort zone and have to fight for it. Because the truth is never your words come real when you didn't work for that .

The rewards are for the bold. If you want to have great gains in your life, you must take risks. And if you are not willing to take big risks then you are less likely to have big profits. In any case, with constantly growing knowledge. It is like walking on lava, if you know where to move, you can move without major problems

Fear of failing is what keeps you away from being successful. It pulls you down to achieve your goals. Fear of failure is what provides an obstacle to never reach your goal. You should never be fearful. Never have fear. Always try to achieve your goals. And when you can overcome fear success will surely follow. 

• +2 1

In this field my sucess is to become a great hero member of it and take more and more knowledge from here and After learning the idea I invest this ideas in this field again for more earning money because cryototalk is easy method for earning money