You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes bro risk is always there and we should keep fear but not all the time. Fear at right circumstances is good but if you start keeping it then it's very difficult to go ahead. So we should start studying market to be sure about the project and coin. So that we can change the fear to our profit.

• +5 1

Most of the most common reasons for failure are fear and lack of self-confidence as you mentioned, so we have to try to get away from fear as much as possible, especially in the field of coding, you will not get profits from this field if you continue to fear and not trust yourself and what you do

Yes you're right mate to be a successful it need to a high risk and we need to take the risk so that we know what we can just like in trading crypto coin, we need a lot of risk to so we can earn but we need to accept that we may be lose

• +5 1

Don't just take risk, you should have also concrete plan on your mind so that you will decrease the chance of getting lose. When I was a newbie to this forum, I always afraid to make a post because on my mind they might criticized me since I'm not good at english and providing information back then but I still decided to proceed even I'm afraid, and now I can tell that I'm improved, if I get swayed by my fears back then I don't think if I can have what I have now.

Yes my friends this is reality  every person in the world who is successful they have take risk and get money  because risks  can make you rich all time  in this forum if you want to get orofits take risk and join trading for extra income  for the future  this is the forum where we can make money  always and its. Easy to work easy to trade for earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thank God for what he has allowed me to have until now, I do not complain any more, it is still thanks to God that he has helped me until now and I ask him to continue helping me.

Edited by Michar1

We need to take risks in life. Sometimes the risks we take pay us and others make damage to us. No matter the risk it is important to be financially stable and not put everything in one asset but diversify the risk. If what we invested fails then we lose everything but when diversified there will be better management.

Its true. One must not fear failures if they wish to be successful. It is said that failures are the stepping stones to success and i believe it very wholeheartedly and implement it in my ideas and thoughts. So friends fear not and always take risks. 

• +4 1

Risk should be calculated because taking a lot of risk can make you lose your capital. Having patience is more important as compared to taking risk. Crypto is full of scams and one risk can make you lose a huge amount of money.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 7:07 PM, Sijifar Sanhay said:

I absolutely agree with this statement. If we want to grow and be successful in our lives then we need to take risk. With greater risk comes freat profits snd also is key to become something big. If anyone is not having courage to take risk then hisk success probability is less

Because of the word fear and risk many people gave up their dream and continued living a life they are not happy with. Many people proffer to stay in their comfort zone and continue been oppress by those who are bold enough to take risk. Everything you want is outside your fear.... Take that risk, forget about your fear and step outside your comfort zone...

Yes made I have agree with your topic because I know in today's world no one want to be poor and the fear is something which can make you to lose money if we have no fear then we will be strongest person ever so become stronger and earn like a stronger so leave your fear and become fearless

• Useful or interesting 1

I totally agree with you my friend because if any individual believe himself in this platform there is no limit in achieving success with the help of hard work and time management.

I suppose that many human beings do not take risks for different individuals who say they cannot or that it's far a terrible concept, But it ought to no longer be like that, you have to be the protagonist of your life and if others do now not love it,It is not your hassle, you need to maintain combating and investing on your future and your goals, show that you can do the entirety you place your mind to....

Hi, i am fine i hope you will also fine. I want to add my comment in this topic. Someone said that "If you fear from a thing then do this thing if you want to be succesfull". So Risks are the part of our life. So always believe on your own. Dn't fear about anything in your life. Always listen to your heart and see into your goal, and at the end you will be successed in life.

worry is the worst enemy of the businessman or entrepreneur, starting with the worry of the unknown, the beauty of that is that each time you enhance you research, and improving in this subject and of path as soon as you grasp the concern you will be unstoppable.

If, dear friends, the risk is constant in the world of cryptocurrencies because if one does not risk and is willing to lose, it is better to enter the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

To be successful in cryptocurrency earth we entirely possess to be brave and prevent nightmare aside, bring to mind that without intriguing lay bare in particular aspects of Cryptocurrency jobs like trading you will barely succeed, consequently have to to overcome your fears and by that you will finish pleasant profit in cryptoworld.

If one need to be successful in life, one must take a risk, because something's one has to take a great risk, let take an example of this forum, before one start gain one must first post 100post for free.

It's really  hard  to take  risk  for  such  peoples who  are weak in  self-confidence. I'm  also  one  of them  when  I see  the  competition  level  of successful  persons I lost  my confidence  level  I can't  deal  such  persons just  because  of their high  level.... I think  money  makes us  confidence  or  sometimes  over  confident . I'm always  confused  in all  these situations  that's  why  I completely  cut  down  myself  from  all  people  and live  alone . I want  to  take  a step  of  risk to  built  my confidence  level ...... I don't  know  how.......... 😕

• +1 2

On 3/31/2020 at 9:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

Friend I'm enjoying your topics you're good in giving facts about true life tips,like you said I'm very much 100% that one day I will become a good father and have a family so this should be my time to put away my fears and begin taking risks in order to become successful now the key point is where to take risk and what kind of risk,because as far as I know there are many risks to success around us isn't it and maybe you refer to taking risks in crypto currency trading or investing I think it require a good attention and these other risks I hear people losing a lot of money than they could imaging.

Actually taking risk is one of the challenges that a person should do to become successful. Here in crypto, money does the job. There are many ways in crypto to earn money such as trading, investing, and etc. So if a person wants to be successful and be rich, he/she needs to accept the fact that losing money might happen.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes actually risks are the points in your life where you are scared of being destroyed. But you should also know the points next to the risks. And these points are huge success. Therefore, don't be afraid of taking the risks so that you can get a big success in your life. 

Risks Are For The Success

Taking the risk is surely a part of the investment or trading so if you do not do so you will not be earning anything. So just do it but do not take unnecassary risks in your trading.

yes this is good topic I am agree with this topic you need success you don,t fare take a risk. if are you fare take risk you will not success in your life so that you have must take risk then are you success.

thanks

• +3 1