A Small Tip For All Members - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

We are the beginners, we publish first with the responses, because it is better for us to learn well and over time we try to participate and publish new topics.

Yes you are right but here a lot of topics present if we want to make topic about any issue it is already present so I like to reply to the topic of others to share my knowledge with other. 

But I try my best to find fresh topic by searching but it is not easy because already a lot of duplicate posts present about any subject 

• +1 1

I believe if there is topics then the old one's should be replaced I think and if a post is being selected and also if a post is being rejected I think there should be reasons that

Yes, I agree with you, but many of us are afraid of banning or deleting their posts, a good idea and a good suggestion, but fear keeps you away from publishing and is satisfied with only responses and comments. 

Making new posts or topics will not help the forum it will help the users too it will make new content available for the users to put replies and also will halp us learn more each day.

I agree with you but sometimes we do not make publications in my case because I like more to read the topics of others and know what they think about it and I do not do topics because I do not find any specific topic to talk about and also I like more to know what What do others think and hence limit or say my point of view.

• +3 1

Hey guys there is small tip for all members of the forum. 

Please follow the rules and regulations of the forum. 

Write informative posts so that you may get high rating. 

Before writing the comments kindly read the seniors comment so that you may be able to write useful comment.

Commenting on old posts is better than creating trivial posts that do not serve the forum’s interest!
If a person wants to write a post, it is better for him to read useful articles and serve them to the members of the forum.

9 hours ago, Arslan Ch said:

I am agree with you dear. We all should try to create some new topics and ideas that should contain good and valuable content. Everyone here is with the purpose of earning so they we just try to complete our 20 comments per day  But I think we should focus on learning as well and should not shy from creating our own posts.It'll surely increase our Confidence.Good Luck!

Hello mate, I think in my own opinion the topics that are supposed to be created to help the newbies or new members of the forum before any other topics because if they don't know the rules guiding the forum, they may get banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

when we will create the new topics for the members and platform. This will change the environment of the forum totally. And we will dee the new knowledge all around. In this way we can get and deliver more knowledge about the cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies. So go ahead I appreciate your idea.

• +2 1

This is an important point because everyone is afraid of writing new topics because they are being deleted. Therefore, before writing any new topic, you must make sure that it is not repeated in the forum and that it carries new and useful information and that it is published in the section designated for it.

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Yes, there is a great shortage in the number of topics and that the number of comments is the largest by the percentage of those present. I think that the reason is that old posts cannot be deleted after many recent posts have been deleted.

• +2 1

I think that everyone here is only commenting on topics and I am one of them because when creating a new topic, it is deleted directly or does not receive any interaction, especially if it is published in other sections, and this is bad for us, but we must cooperate in order to create new topics and support each other.

I think it is better to reply on your own than to post on your own because replying on your own will increase your knowledge and gain knowledge. You will be good at everything. If you want to post, you need to know what to post about. You need to know what to do with what you want to do. I want you to know what to do with it. I need you to know what the answer to the question might be. It's good to give because we're practicing a lot, we've changed a lot to meet a lot of people, so we think we'll try to post ourselves when we can ask a question, but I think we should ask a question first.

• +1 2

Yes I am agree with you at this forum . because I think that the newbie should follow the rules, instructions and regulations about the crypto talk forum .all the members complete the daily post but they can not read the post and not create the new topic .I don't know how to create the topic at this forum because I am newbie at this forum .it is very helpful and informative at this forum .

• +3 2

On 3/31/2020 at 1:17 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

I make more replies than posts I can't make that huge posts that need alot of time but I am here to help members and in the same time I am making some Posts in my phone about trading but when I will finish them I will post them when I can . 

Actually, we are not required here to create s topic, it's up to us whether we want to or not but as you create a topic, it will benefit your by receiving a good reputation and you are also helping other members gain knowledge about the topic you have created. 

Yes  i can suggest to new members  to post new and fresh tooic for the forum you must have to learn about the forum and create best for the topic  you have to post in favour of the cryptotalk In this forum my dear you have to be careful about the rules everytimebyou should read all the rules and regulation and follow them to be safe in here you have to post relvent topic from the forum to get  best reputation in this forum you have to learn about the work in this forum a little tip for you guys learn about the trading to eaen more profit for the future learn about the investment in btc also.

It is true that creating a new topic is better than just answering a topic. However, it is very difficult for beginners to create new topics, because beginners do not have much knowledge to be able to create new topics. So I hope you understand that. For those who are more experienced, this is very helpful for beginners to gain deeper knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

You are absolutely right but if we see many senior members are making topics because they know how to make and I have created topics as well but I'm waiting learning more information so that I will be able to make such topics I need some more experience in this forum so hope I will be and I will make it soon..

Yes friend, its really important question. Mostly people join this site to earn money to write posts and 50 likes. But less people create new topics. I will guide to all of you that try to create new topics. 

Yes all members of crypto will agree with you but no one can write a fresh new topic with new ideas its help our newbies they make more comments with new ideas it helps everyone to grow their profile i promise i will write a fresh new post very soon do you ?

• +4 1

Thank you for Enlightening us about how we can help ourselves and the platform too, after this i going to create Fresh new topics in order to boost my reputation and the platform as well.

My dear friend, I agree with you. But as you know that this forum has many senior members as well as a large number of new members. And those members do not know the rules and regulations of this forum in real way and that was that whenever you create something, it is against the rules of this forum, due to which their topics are deleted and they get warning points. And in this way, when he gets the warning point from the member, then he does not want him to have any warning point again or that causes his account to be banned, so he stops creating the topics.  This is the reason why when he does not create topics and he only posts on posts, therefore the number of topics is very less while the posts get very much. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be honest i need a lots of information's to make a single post, because i see to meany members get banned, so i don't want to get ban from the forum, and also to create a topic i think we have to take some time and make some good posts, so its not that easy to start topics just in a seconds.

In my beginnings I made many publications of my authorship but I received 1 point of warning and until that sanction expires I will continue only making comments. But without a doubt when I am clean again I will continue making my post!