Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Certainly my friend, this is one of the most important incentives that encouraged me to work and learn about cryptocurrencies, I think that day after day it becomes more important and someday all people will have to deal with cryptocurrencies because it will become a basic thing, so it is very interesting that I learn everything about it from now, this It will save me much effort and fatigue to understand it in the future, but I will be when I become an expert in this field and it may open up other areas of work for me at that time.

At this point, am lucky and glad to be in cryptotalk forum, is a great opportunity to found myself on this great platform, it teaches alot, learning about cryptocurrencies and acquing knowledge, gain more experience and skills on how to invest, trade, and transacts, am really happy and excited to be in this forum, with posting useful post we can earn money and also gain good reputations. It has lot of advantage.

• +1 1

I think I am lucky enough in this crypto world. I didn't have huge leaks or failures in terms of a good amount of money, so yes, luck is on my side. hopefully this will be the case in most cases.

I feel happy to be able to work with cryptocurrency in the crypto world and this feeling is the dream of success with crypto.  I don't want to miss out on working with crypto to make my life brighter, and I want to keep myself involved in crypto.  Cryptocurrency is still learning everything and I believe more learning will make it much easier to succeed.

Undoubtedly, I consider myself to be such considering the way that I know coding and considering the way that I have enough knowledge to enable me to achieve extraordinary advantages in this field. However, I regret that I didn't have the foggiest thought regarding the coding already and I would buy bitcoin when its expense was not actually $ 1

Of course I am lucky, to find this world of cryptocurrencies, it is something wonderful since it has helped me to overcome myself by evading the system and although I still lack and advanced a lot and it is all thanks to what I learned in this forum and my studies

Perhaps I consider myself lucky because I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies a long time ago, several years ago, I took a lot of lessons in the world of crypto, I think that these lessons represent the experience and expertise that any beginner needs.

unfortunately I don't believe that I came pretty early to the cryptocurrencies world but I think that I would be someone good at it and it's true that the people that didn't take the cryptocurrencies serious yet will regret it later 

• +4 1

Yes my friend,I think that I am a lucky person because I have got an opportunity to work here ,so I will try to do my best to be successful and write good and useful topics and avoid falling in mistakes. 

• +5 1

In this world of cryptocurrencies I believe that the experience you acquire during your career is worth more than the luck or happiness that you may have, I also think that for everything to go well for you you just have to have your goals well outlined and fight for them with all your strength.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

I consider myself very lucky because by joining to this platform I have many people who helped me to learn and also grow in the world of cryptocurrency and I understood many things that many people never know.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Мне повезло, что нашел полезную информаци о криптомире. И считаю что я просто везунчик, что доверился ему. Раньше просто не доверял и не верил в возможности. 

For me, yes, since the investments in this world are the best and the profitability is high, such as the satisfaction of being able to manage your money at your whim, such as sending profits to a stake, where they give you a liability for only saving things that the financial market in fiat does not implement. as various obtions such as mining pool and discounted crypto purchase

• +2 1

Yes, I feel very lucky to have come into the world of cryptocurrency because I still have so many friends, they know nothing about cryptocurrency, but I am ahead of them, but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I am very experienced in captivity

I see myself very lucky to know this field, and I feel sad when I see people who are very tired and spend effort and time in other things and get nothing, and I wish to convey to everyone the knowledge of coding and inform them of its benefits and profits.

• +1 2

Yes i considered to this website. Crypto talk is Very good and helpful website and Information full website so i tell i always support ir and work to life time. It is Very enjoyable for me. So i am very Proud feel of it. 

Yes I feel really lucky to be in the crypto world because I'm using modern blockchain technology for financial freedoms. I can transfer money to everyone easily in this world.

obviously, I feel lucky in Cryptoworld. Everyone wants to earn money and of course wants to explore their knowledge about trading.This is such a popular and trusted site through which people will be able to do it.some of my friends already have started earning through this.I am feeling lucky that i find a true source through i can fullfill my wishes.

Yes i am feeling lucky in the crypto world because now i earn money in easy way. I am enjoying this easy way to earn. I suggest my friends to use this for earning. So i am fully enjoying to work on this forum. 

Yes of course a I am lucky to join cryptotalk because here we get alot information about cryptocurrency and trading here we get opportunity to brighten our future here we earn and learn cryptotalk is one of the best software

• +1 1

For now I'm just a beginner in crypto world, I am completing my hundred free post after that I could say I am Lucy or not.asvof till now I am lucky.

I don't think it's luck what if important it's about the quality content you create.

Yes dear friend I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who don't know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I will be a lot more experienced in captivity.  Thanks 

• +1 1

Yes in real I feel myself very lucky here. Cryptotalk is more fortunate for me. I am junior member here and still I am not faced by any type of problem.

• +3 1