Is simplecrypto.club LEGIT!? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is simplecrypto.club LEGIT!?

There is way i could make some money by doing exchange across blockchain.com, simplecrypto.club and changely.com but i need to do research if simplecrypto.club legit. So do you guys ever used it before or using it right now

By the way here is my topic on my to make BTC with those 3 websites 

Edited by wilbertson
Had to change the domain name from simplecrypto.com to simplecrypto.club

This is quite interesing. I checked, it seems legit but rating in trust pilot is none coz its new. I hope someone would dare try it and give a feedback here....

On 10/17/2019 at 11:42 AM, wilbertson said:

There is way i could make some money by doing exchange across blockchain.com, simplecrypto.club and changely.com but i need to do research if simplecrypto.club legit. So do you guys ever used it before or using it right now

No don't try to use this exchange platform it is only need to scamming! No one could give you freely money like that. This is a new type of scamming, I've already saw six this type of exchanges that they told to exchange btc/ETH to their platform and return eth/btc through changelly. Don't use it this is new scamming method.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Hello, No, simplecrypto.club is not legitim,  I just did a transaction with them  to exchange 8.50 dlls to bitcoin a ethereum and I never received the ethereum into my coinbase account. I called them but the number they have in the website does not exist, and I sent then an e-mail and they do not answer any e-mail- Please do not invest your money using this platform is scamming!.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:42 AM, wilbertson said:

No! Don't dare to try to use that platform because it is scam. There have many exchanges like this nowadays, that's is new scamming tricks.

I use kaspersky security on my Laptop and it completely blocked the site, so i do not advice you toenter that site. Aso i advice to use kaspersky. 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:12 PM, olfrac said:

Hello, No, simplecrypto.club is not legitim,  I just did a transaction with them  to exchange 8.50 dlls to bitcoin a ethereum and I never received the ethereum into my coinbase account. I called them but the number they have in the website does not exist, and I sent then an e-mail and they do not answer any e-mail- Please do not invest your money using this platform is scamming!.

As the brother said this is not legit site they scam him and take their money .thats sad their is lots of scam sites on internet be careful 😧

Scam ! This is the great scam. I was searching the topic for this site fortunately I have found this on this forum. I deposited $10 worth of BTC but it is not reflected till this writing. One of the huge scam from the bad scammers please do not deposit any amount. 

• +1 1

The majority was right when they told you that simpleecrypto.club is a scam and currently the site is not working and this is proof that the site was a scam

THINK POSITIVE

I think if a such website exchange we try to navigate on it and at the first time dont work, I think without comment you have nothing to ask about is if is legit or not, is 100% scam, but is possible maybe you have not introduced the right link in your topic!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The site simpleecrypto.club is a scam and this is clear and currently I have verified that the site is no longer working anymore

Life is great and enjoy it

Simolecrypto.club is not a legit exchange. It has status of scam on many sites like rates.guru and many more. So don't invest in this exchange. 

Edited by Jessica Karren

simplecrypto.club has a low trust score. Why?
The website could be a scam. We found several negative indicators for simplecrypto.club. We automatically review simplecrypto.club taking into account 40 parameters, such as server location, scores given on other sites, malware reports, source code being used, and much more. Scamadviser uses all this information to determine the level of trust. Based on our analysis, we gave this website a low score. As the verification is done manually and no algorithm is perfect, it is advisable that you also do your own verification before buying or leaving your contact details.

• +4 1

Hello friends, the proposal that you create is interesting, I for my part was checking and although its interface seems to be quite good and all that, I have seen in other sites that they rate it somewhat negatively which does not give me much confidence the truth

I have not used these sites before and I do not know about them too but you can find the payment proofs of these sites on the google and on youtube you will surely get the answers of your questions there.

The website not work now and it's mean it's not really legit like other website, you need to search first for any website then you can use it ,ask fir any new website becathis one I don't know ut and any thing new is suspicious 

• +1 1

Sorry dear I never heard about this platforum if this is the best and trustable then surely many people should well- known but the review about this is not satisfied  that's why you should check and make sure before entering .

You are right with opinion. Simplecrypto.club has a lower trust review. Though it, this website might be a scam as I found several negative indicators for simplecrypto.club. But I may like to give the positive comments on simple Crptotalk .

• +1 1

Nope that is not a legit platform, it is fake and scam be careful with not just that site but many other and you were smart to ask first.

I am not completely sure, but I heard some friends talking about its legitimacy and credibility. If it is necessary to try it, then there is no objection to a little time with a little money to try it and find out if it is legitimate or not.

• +2 1
  • +3 1