(DeFi) book is priced at $14.99 available for free by CoinGecko till 30 April 2020. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

(DeFi) book is priced at $14.99 available for free by CoinGecko till 30 April 2020.

Hi friends
I liked to share with you this important book presented by the well known CoinGecko site

A book that contains a lot of important and free information about trading and other important matters in Crypto, and it is available for free for about a month. You can follow the details from here:

99.thumb.jpg.3a8a4c12744c4d40f1a28c02c354a50a.jpg

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is fast disrupting the traditional financial sector. How To DeFi is a must-read book for anyone looking to understand DeFi. It is packed with simple explanations and step-by-step guides to help you understand and get started with in this fast-developing ecosystem.

Retail Price: $14.99
Complimentary until 30 April 2020

Source: https://landing.coingecko.com/how-to-defi/?utm_source=publish0x&utm_medium=publish0x&utm_campaign=how_to_defi

To get your free copy click the link above to go to the main site and click: "Get Your Copy"

You will be prompted to enter your e-mail. You will receive a message with your e-mail with the link to download the book

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Nice! But your direct "Get your copy" link doesn't work so you might want to fix that. But i can still use the link on the coingecko landing page and it works ok.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, rekter said:

Nice! But your direct "Get your copy" link doesn't work so you might want to fix that. But i can still use the link on the coingecko landing page and it works ok.

Thank you for alerting me that the link is not working, maybe there is something wrong that I'm going to check and modify, but as you said you can go there from the link above where you go to the site and get the link. I will check it now. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

I tried to get the free copy of this book by entering my email address. Hope it will send me a download link soon. I need to be honest, I have to learn so many aspects regarding Decentralized Finance (DeFi) which is itself the most important matter in the crypto field. 

I am glad your interest in the topic, yes if you put the e-mail you will receive a message soon to your e-mail, link the free version of the book and there is a copy of the PDF and a copy of e-books and a copy for mobile. Happy reading.

3 hours ago, BitTim said:

This books seems to be very interesting and I think I will have to get my own copy even if it is through PDF format because the title of self it's very captivating that's the fact of the matter 

The title is exciting and the information in the book is very interesting and important, and you should hurry to seize the opportunity and get the book because the offer is only limited until 30 April. It would be a very good opportunity to get it for free.

Thank you for sharing this information will be helpful if the Source: https://landing.coingecko.com/how-to-defi/?utm_source=publish0x&utm_medium=publish0x&utm_campaign=how_to_defi  works, but the problem when we click on "Get your copy"  we got this message error "GetResponse Rest Client Error: response code 400"

14 minutes ago, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this information will be helpful if the Source: https://landing.coingecko.com/how-to-defi/?utm_source=publish0x&utm_medium=publish0x&utm_campaign=how_to_defi  works, but the problem when we click on "Get your copy"  we got this message error "GetResponse Rest Client Error: response code 400"

Well my dear, your words are correct sometimes this message appears as a result of pressing the site or for other reasons you must try more than once and it must work with you I worked with me and the link came to me via email and download the book See the picture

1.thumb.jpg.f0e3aa8286b136f64101f229c6cd2d6d.jpg

Oh really great opportunity dude. Thanks for your share. I have checked that book by clicking on the above link and I have entered an email to get the free download link in my mailbox. I assure you I will definitely read this book to get ideas. 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh really great opportunity dude. Thanks for your share. I have checked that book by clicking on the above link and I have entered an email to get the free download link in my mailbox. I assure you I will definitely read this book to get ideas. 

Very good, and I wish you good luck and happy and useful reading my friend, I am glad that you found the book useful and I hope that you will get through it the useful information you need, I think it will be a book of great value and this is a good opportunity to get it for free.

I'm also hoping to learn more about Defi and perhaps this book will clear many of the questions I have. Personally I won't spent this amount, although I will try to find out time and figure out the opportunities this new financial technology has to offer to it's users.

3 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I'm also hoping to learn more about Defi and perhaps this book will clear many of the questions I have. Personally I won't spent this amount, although I will try to find out time and figure out the opportunities this new financial technology has to offer to it's users.

Thank you, my friend, I expect it will be very useful information and if you download the book immediately you will not have to pay anything for it because it is available for free currently until the end of April. This is a good opportunity you can take advantage of this offer.

On 28.03.2020 at 05:23, rekter said:

The link works today, maybe you came in very early and the link did not work. Today you can buy a book that has discounts.

Always enter the Queen Gecko site to see detailed reports and charts about the prices of cryptocurrencies Is this book available on the site itself or should it be downloaded from another site that I have a great desire to read it must be a good guide in the world of cryptography

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, my friend, I expect it will be very useful information and if you download the book immediately you will not have to pay anything for it because it is available for free currently until the end of April. This is a good opportunity you can take advantage of this offer.

Hey, thanks! It worked like a charm!! I'll try to spent a few of the countless hours we have right now and do research! Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice it was free all this time!!

5 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Hey, thanks! It worked like a charm!! I'll try to spent a few of the countless hours we have right now and do research! Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice it was free all this time!!

Welcome my dear friend, there is nothing wrong, the book is actually about $ 14 but it is now available for free and all you have to do is put your email to receive the link and download the book for free. I downloaded it and it is available in several formats, PDF as well as for mobile.

23 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

Looks total nice book and as this is a way expensive but thanks to this website that they have just got this free.

Yes, it must be at this price that contains very valuable information, and this is a great opportunity available to get it for free until April 30th. I think it is good to get it for free and read it on time until we see what information it contains.

Wow that is a good development well i am not actually someone who is actually interested that much in reading i would have definitely taken advantage of this opportunity. 

15 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Great news, now it’s just quarantine and many people are sitting at home. A great opportunity to improve your knowledge by reading this book. Thanks for the opportunity

Haha, good idea you are improving your time very well, yes it is a great opportunity at this time as everyone is imposing quarantine so it will be a great opportunity and there is time to read the book and enjoy.

Thank you for sharing the topic, although I am not interested in the book, but I suspect that many members here will benefit from it and will download it, thanks again.

it seems interesting but for me it is a bit expensive as a price with a little time and effort the information can be found for free or here on the forum or for free on the internet...

thabk you for your suggestion but to improve our knowledge we are havimg a better option like google and YouTube.and by the help of these we can improve our tading and crypto skill without any investment

5 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

it seems interesting but for me it is a bit expensive as a price with a little time and effort the information can be found for free or here on the forum or for free on the internet...

My dear, it is really free, pay attention to the topic well. I said that it is $ 14.99, but it is available for free now until 30 April, so you can take advantage of the opportunity and get it for free before the offer ends.

2 hours ago, kabanidze said:

A great opportunity to become smarter and gain a lot of new knowledge during quarantine around the world. I advise everyone to read this book, I bought and ordered it in print. The book will give you a lot of new and useful knowledge. CoinGecko well done, respect for them from me.

Yes, right, thank you. This is really a great opportunity to pass the time during quarantine around the world by reading and learning useful things instead of wasting time with things that are useless. Also, you don't need to buy the book because it's free at the moment.

This will be good for the people who is bookworm which means they are hobby to read some books because they will know reading some informations in cryptocurrency and this is an advantage for every people in terms of knowledge about crypto.