How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

This is very tactical use for those who arent really good at english and for those who atleast know english but doesnt have the great grammaring words as this will helpful for those who are trying to understand what they are trying to say at that point or something.

• +2 1

That's great, when people don't speak English like native speaker and use extensions like this. It will help them to improve their language skill and forum will be correct in grammar and spelling, so it will be better to communicate here

Good post! I highly appreciate this topic because there's a lot of people here who's really having a hard time expressing their thoughts and knowledge because of language barrier. Though, there's actually nothing wrong with simple grammar and spelling mistakes. Keep on learning, y'all! You'll get there soon. <33

• +3 1

If you really interested to make correct your vocabulary then you must try to read newspaper or to read books then you will no need of any other source where you have to waste your time.

• +3 1

Thank you for mentioning about the information. It seems very useful and will take it into account and start using it. Please do keep posting about such useful sites.

Thank you!!

• +4 1

It is a very good use of the technology to check the spellings of the post on this forum. Because you must be accurate with your spellings to survive on this forum because only English is the key which can make the residents of other countries except Russia survive on this platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Sometimes when types of topics made the wrong and eruptions I can not be rehabilitated because there is no one who guides either after reading your domain, I will know that you know the two and reveal to repair, thank my friend.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Thanks so much for the great information dear as a member of this forum I will try my best to use the Ginger for making my post creative and also it is very useful for correcting grammar mistakes special.  On the other hand I also get knowledge and take experience of making post by reading the comments of experts members here because they always make useful post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

This seems to be a good site . And I appreciate you for this helpful post as it is very good and useful suggestion for all the mwmbers who are not good in English writing. They'll definitely Got benefit from it. Such posts and topics should be encourage that are good and informative for others . It is a good source of learning for all. Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate!I would like share my point of view here.I think it is not good.Because it is also kind of copy paste.If we see we copy a sentence from there and paste it here.So i think it comes in copy paste.Instead of it daily check the comments of seniors members.From them you will get much idea and will also make your sentence from their posts or comments.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Your steps in providing this advice are easy to understand for beginners and this is required in order to obtain high-quality posts free from spelling errors, and often members use Google translator so I recommend switching the translation between the two languages to ensure its correctness

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

the way as to which they are many  softwares and sites online which does the job of auto correct on english spellings are quite good. as there is even the site of grammaarly which also does the job quite effective on grammar spellings

• +3 1

It is good to make use of other software to check in some errors mistakes in a post before to submit to undergo evaluation in a week time then count for payment you recommend a good idea to make a crypto have a nice information

• +3 1

Thanks for this wonderful site, in fact, I knew another site that offers this service, but it is paid. As for this site, it handles errors for free

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you very much. You are the first person I see to report to the forum, and we are tired of people who ask every day for trivial things. You present information that deserves appreciation and respect

• +4 1

I think most grammatical error and spelling error is due lower concentrate and anxious to post the content without prooftead before posting. And this very big error as this forum built as learning environment.

This is a good way to reduce errors and as we know that there are many people who depend on the translator in order to translate and write topics, and this leads to many errors, so we must check our posts before writing them in any way.

Thanks for sharing the site and especially for those who have a lot of spelling mistakes as well as exciting mistakes this is a great site.  The site is also very simple and its extension can also be added to my idea chrome, it will be very helpful for us.

But I think I can't use it as I have not a computer or laptop as I am using Mobile so how I can use to use this software , anyone here who can tell us that how to check grammer spelling which is useful for me.

But this is help for laptop or computer users so keep it up.

• +1 1

This is a wonderful software, it correct upto 92% grammatical error, and I'll recommend to anyone that will be using it to correct any of their write not oonlyon cryptotalk

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is undoubtedly a software that many should use, since usually there are answers that do not contain commas or signs that determine the objective of the post.

For example, after writing something, I usually stop to verify word by word since English is difficult for me, this tool will undoubtedly help me to create a higher quality post.

• +1 1

In This site you are not only benefiting finicially even educationally you are improving .. your spellings may have progress .. your sentence's are be coming matured and more useful . And will self explain to everyone

• +1 1

Hello mate, this is also a good information about avoiding from spell and grammar mistakes. But I would like to tell you that I haven't been using any software or website for this purpose. Because, since I have joined this forum, I have been using it on Google Chrome Browser, which automatically suggest me the right spelling of the words through red underlined wrong spelled word while I am being typing.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 3/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Its a good site, that you recommend. I made a Topic the other day in - Services -, about Grammarly. Grammarly is similar to what your showing here. You can add Grammarly to FireFox or Chrome as an Extension. Grammarly is a really good helper for non native English Speakers. Also for us, native English speakers. As we also make mistakes in English.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png