Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform

A very good opportunity for those who uses brave browser and earn coins in it. They can just trade their coins directly on binance exchange, I hope sites will adopt this method too 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/20/2020 at 6:56 AM, Ridam said:

The brave browser is a Crypto browser and they would have focused on trading and enhancing the feature of binance so it would be great using it and i would be happy seeing that my two favourite companies working together and we are getting benefits from it.

Yes, Brave Browser is a great browser  and it has great features such as speed and privacy support in addition to the ability to win a Token pat by watching ads. Now this cooperation with Binance comes to add a new and wonderful feature to this browser.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:06 PM, Crypto123 said:

76ae29db-d595-4a39-80b9-ed5fff9df189

New and very nice news for Brave browser fans as well as Binance exchange users
There is a new partnership between Brave Browser and Binance Exchange in the next few days in April 2020
With the Binance widget the Binance exchange users will be able to work on their account through a tool integrated with the BRAVE browser in the main interface.
News source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/

I think it is a very important and magnificent step for two reasons:
The first reason is that you can work on the Brave Browser and earn more BAT Tokens through advertisements that come from the browser.
The second reason is that you can work with the Binance exchange immediately and you can also transfer the BAT token that you earn to Binance and trade immediately.
The Brave Browser also has the advantage of preserving privacy and blocking annoying ads, which will provide traders with a great job platform by combining these multiple services.
What do you think, would it be a good idea to trade in Binance with this new tool in Brave browser?
What are the features and what flaws do you see in this new tool?Y

Yes i think that this is great because currently I am using brave browser in doing cryptotalk and it will be great if binance partners with brave browser because accessing binance will be easy with the new browser. 

Collaboration of binance and brave browser are beneficial for both of them on having more users on their platform. It is also make buying,selling and trading more convenient and easy to access directly.

12 minutes ago, IMH said:

it's a great news that "Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform"  there is a colaboration between bace browser and binance because they can get crypto currency simply by using browser

Yes, this is a wonderful and very useful cooperation for exchanging Binance and Bray Browser at the same time, it would be nice to win some browser-specific tokens and deposit them in Binance exchange

This is really a big and excellent news for usone of the top most browser has collaborated with one of the top most wallet as it will now facilitates more than the present scenario and this will give a positive impact to the users of both brave browser and binance exchange. 

On 4/24/2020 at 7:14 PM, dshuy20 said:

I have never used Brave but I think this is really good news because binance is a big exchange, and if adding their utility in the browser is very convenient and highly effective.

It is good to try to use the brave browser, it is a great browser that has a lot of good options, it is fast and protects privacy and has the feature of preventing annoying ads in addition to earning tokens by clicking on some ads.

It is a good thing. I am also using brave browser and i found it very helpful and useful. We can earn money by just using this browser.

16 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

It is a good thing. I am also using brave browser and i found it very helpful and useful. We can earn money by just using this browser.

Yes, I also use it even though I prefer Google Chrome and Firefox, also there is a problem blocking some countries where there are countries that are prohibited from advertising and they cannot get a token BAT for the  browser.

10 hours ago, ashua1 said:

Brave browser is a good and reputable browser today, especially if it can work with binace it will be a very good change because brave is also very reputable at the moment.

Yes, Brave Browser is a very wonderful browser and it has many features that make it superior to other browsers, although it is still less than Google Chrome and Firefox. In any case, this partnership with Binance will be of benefit to everyone, I mean to the browser and Binance as well as to the users.

This is good news for this browser since it started and it is developing and now it has a partnership with binance platform and this is a good thing that I work in this browser and I did not hear the news or I think I did not care about it. It is important information that you have shared with us well

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

That is very good news because brave users who are also having binance accounts will be able to access their accounts very easily while they do other things with brave browser. I think this may increase their users for both binance and brave browser.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, magd said:

Brave browser is good but there is a problem in it is that on system 10 of Windows the user cannot stop displaying ads even though this browser is powered by Google but it needs some modification also in security and protection services

I agree in this comment because I experienced that before. 

I hope they update the brave browser especially in security and some bugs or crash.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/17/2020 at 6:55 AM, Nezar said:

It is very good and will help all the people who work inside the browser and inside the platform, as these people can trade the currencies they get from the browser inside the platform with ease. I have worked in this browser for a period of time and I think about reinstalling it and using it to achieve profits

I think that would be a great collaboration since I am using brave browser and I must definitley try using binance to manage my cryptocurrencies and It will become easy because it will be easier to access from now on.

I don't use the brave browser but I think it's partnership with binance platform is great as it will provide users with some of the benefits you mentioned above like easy exchange of BAT token.

2 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

I think it can enhance their users for both Binary and Brave Browser and they will be able to access their accounts very easily while they do other things with Brave BrowserThey can do this if they have a balance account.

They have a good plan for their customers which is even yet to be announced, there is hope for a good development between the binance and the brave browser partnerships

On 3/27/2020 at 6:38 PM, fila said:

Brave is once again doing something unique here within the crypto currency world and teaming up with binance so that partnership will likely show many more great features going forward.

That's right. 

So let's expect something new and great features by the collaboration of brave and binance. 

I'm looking forward for both of them.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is good news, I think it makes sense to buy a BAT token as Binance may soon make a promotion and distribute it together with the Brave browser.

From more then two years brave browser working fine for their users and many people earnings a lot of bat token by using brave browser and creators of brave browser has much benefits for it. Just try to used it this is good browser and earning is also possible from this browser's.now this partnership gives more boost up for brave browser. 

Edited by jamesvince

This news is very great for all users of this browser and its workers, as it always strives to develop itself and add new features to it, and I am sure that he will get a lot of benefit and important things through his contract with Binance

Brave Browser has a strong development programming base, the team works hard and continues to develop the browser, this is a great addition for fans of cryptocurrency trading using Binance, I support the brave browser project and I think it is one of the best projects in the crypto market.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Captain Karim said:

Brave Browser has a strong development programming base, the team works hard and continues to develop the browser, this is a great addition for fans of cryptocurrency trading using Binance, I support the brave browser project and I think it is one of the best projects in the crypto market.

Yes, the Bray Browser project is one of the strong projects that have succeeded and have proven themselves in the crypto world. As you mentioned, you have a strong software base, a large project and a successful team, and this new partnership with Binance will increase its wonderful features.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:06 PM, Crypto123 said:

76ae29db-d595-4a39-80b9-ed5fff9df189

New and very nice news for Brave browser fans as well as Binance exchange users
There is a new partnership between Brave Browser and Binance Exchange in the next few days in April 2020
With the Binance widget the Binance exchange users will be able to work on their account through a tool integrated with the BRAVE browser in the main interface.
News source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/

I think it is a very important and magnificent step for two reasons:
The first reason is that you can work on the Brave Browser and earn more BAT Tokens through advertisements that come from the browser.
The second reason is that you can work with the Binance exchange immediately and you can also transfer the BAT token that you earn to Binance and trade immediately.
The Brave Browser also has the advantage of preserving privacy and blocking annoying ads, which will provide traders with a great job platform by combining these multiple services.
What do you think, would it be a good idea to trade in Binance with this new tool in Brave browser?
What are the features and what flaws do you see in this new tool?

That's great! Well I've been a brave browser user for years since then before I learned about this orbit browser then I tried to use that for a while until I have decided to use that for good.

2 hours ago, Irish said:

That's great! Well I've been a brave browser user for years since then before I learned about this orbit browser then I tried to use that for a while until I have decided to use that for good.

Yes, the brave browser is actually among the great browsers and it has many important features that make it among the favorite browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox. And now this partnership with Binance comes to increase these good features.