Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform

I like to exchange Binance but I rarely use the Brave browser, previously I collected tokens quite a lot there. maybe I'll come back to using it to collect BAT Token hybrid. A great combination.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, Crypto123 said:

76ae29db-d595-4a39-80b9-ed5fff9df189

New and very nice news for Brave browser fans as well as Binance exchange users
There is a new partnership between Brave Browser and Binance Exchange in the next few days in April 2020
With the Binance widget the Binance exchange users will be able to work on their account through a tool integrated with the BRAVE browser in the main interface.
News source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/

I think it is a very important and magnificent step for two reasons:
The first reason is that you can work on the Brave Browser and earn more BAT Tokens through advertisements that come from the browser.
The second reason is that you can work with the Binance exchange immediately and you can also transfer the BAT token that you earn to Binance and trade immediately.
The Brave Browser also has the advantage of preserving privacy and blocking annoying ads, which will provide traders with a great job platform by combining these multiple services.
What do you think, would it be a good idea to trade in Binance with this new tool in Brave browser?
What are the features and what flaws do you see in this new tool?

Well this is a quite interesting news. I did tried brave browser in past but i didn't received any advertisement. Its good for users using brave browser and binance exchange for their transactions. 

I think this is good for BAT token because due to collaboration with binance it would get more popularity and demand because binance has big users base. It would help to increase bat token's price.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Kariuki said:

This is one site that is going to help us both,but both have a problem with me, unless am able to work with the forum that is far much important, the , the brave browser does not bring adverts, this is a little bit difficult and sometimes you dont get everything so its that important that the two combine but it helps people who are able to earn so much

Yes, some people suffer from the brave browser that it does not send advertisements to them and I think the reason is that there are some prohibited countries and therefore if you are from these countries it will not send you advertisements, you must use a proxy.

Thank you for this fine news. Yes there is a cooperation. The cryptocurrency exchange Binance and the internet browser Brave with over 10 million active users have been integrated. Thus, Brave users can easily make transactions on Binance via the browser without going to the website.

Celik

For those who love the BAT token in particular, this is good news. Brave browser is a browser that searches for BAT tokens and when combined with binance there's nothing better. I love this idea of matching.

19 hours ago, kadayakito said:

For those who love the BAT token in particular, this is good news. Brave browser is a browser that searches for BAT tokens and when combined with binance there's nothing better. I love this idea of matching.

Yes, a nice and special idea, the cooperation between Binance and the Brave browser will be a great experience, there are many people who love this browser and work on it and also be registered in Binance and therefore this will make it easier for them to work greatly.

1 hour ago, Jaga123321 said:

This is a good news actually as here binance has now can be used from brave browser same like that origin protocol can be also access from the brave browser so I think brave is going to be a huge project

Yes, Brave Browser is one of the successful projects and it has a really great development team, and the team is still working hard to develop the browser, and this new partnership with Binance will have good effects on Brave Browser users.

3 hours ago, Amirkhan said:

That is great, the brave browser is bringing something unique to cryptocurrency and ganging up with finance in partnership. 

Yes, the Bray Browser is a strong and competitive browser with a lot of great features in addition to that you can profit through ads, and this strong partnership with Binance will bring more features and facilities to the users of Binance and the Brave Browser.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:10 PM, UT2001 said:

This is excellent news as the brave browser continues to pioneer new features and if it is now teaming up with binance then this is likely just the beginning of many interesting things to come.

That's really an excellent news because when they team up or collab they can create and give more user friendly features. 

They can fastly achieve their goals once they plan to work for it together. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is good news and will make sharing easier for users. I would like to ask and when installing the browser how many accruals happen in about 5 hours. And how the browser itself works in terms of speed.

I didn't see any flaws with this integration, this sound too great and a way to make brave browser more popular within the community, congratulations to BAT holders, this coin is gonna have more values

This is a very good news for brave Brave browser because it will give opportunity to the  Brave browser to work with binance and thus the Brave browser will be benefitted   

On 3/26/2020 at 9:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

76ae29db-d595-4a39-80b9-ed5fff9df189

New and very nice news for Brave browser fans as well as Binance exchange users
There is a new partnership between Brave Browser and Binance Exchange in the next few days in April 2020
With the Binance widget the Binance exchange users will be able to work on their account through a tool integrated with the BRAVE browser in the main interface.
News source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/

I think it is a very important and magnificent step for two reasons:
The first reason is that you can work on the Brave Browser and earn more BAT Tokens through advertisements that come from the browser.
The second reason is that you can work with the Binance exchange immediately and you can also transfer the BAT token that you earn to Binance and trade immediately.
The Brave Browser also has the advantage of preserving privacy and blocking annoying ads, which will provide traders with a great job platform by combining these multiple services.
What do you think, would it be a good idea to trade in Binance with this new tool in Brave browser?
What are the features and what flaws do you see in this new tool?

Obviously, on every partnership, there must be mutual gains ax tobwhy they both had to do an integration, on the 2 companies, as basically the use of the bat token will be high in the binance sire, as users will eventually want to transfer their coins into binance, if they readily have am account there

3 hours ago, Upright said:

Obviously, on every partnership, there must be mutual gains ax tobwhy they both had to do an integration, on the 2 companies, as basically the use of the bat token will be high in the binance sire, as users will eventually want to transfer their coins into binance, if they readily have am account there

Your analysis is very cool, yes absolutely correct, every partnership there must be mutual benefits for the two parties due to Binance's fame this will bring many users to the brave browser as well as the Binance exchange will benefit from the deposits made by users for the bat token .

I love how the brave browser's developers are adding new features to their's browser, I first found out about this browser when they did huge bounty campaign, look at it now, collaboration between the best exchange for me and this cool browser.

5 hours ago, Cryptotanu said:

This collaboration is much needed for both Binance as well as Brave token. Now we can trade brave token on Binance exchange and also earn browsing reward from brave browser. Also, Binance will get a huge brave community who love to trade and earned though it. Binance will get trading fee and Brave will get Binance's exposure and promotion.

Yes, this will be a common benefit for everyone, Binance will promote the platform and gain new users, as well as deposit BAT Token  in the exchange, and the Brave browser will gain new users through Binance users as well as users will get great facilities.

I am not using this Brave browser and the best Chrome because I am used to it and it is difficult to switch my browser but is it worth it and what is the BINANCE extension on the browser and its features

THINK POSITIVE

2 hours ago, Nicer216 said:

Yes, binance give us good opportunity to earn some money for our using browser, just for checking some advertising and some actions per day here and in some month you will have enough money to make minimal withdraw 

The profit is not from Binance, but from the brave browser. You get token BAT by watching some ads, but there is cooperation with Binance exchange so that you can enter Binance immediately through the new interface.

It is very good and will help all the people who work inside the browser and inside the platform, as these people can trade the currencies they get from the browser inside the platform with ease. I have worked in this browser for a period of time and I think about reinstalling it and using it to achieve profits

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

39 minutes ago, CryptoVicky said:

Brave browser and it's token BAT recently joined hand with Binance. The exchange also supporting the token as it has various use cases and users of this browser earn Bat token by just using this browser. It is a very good step for Brave as they will gain more liquidity and trading volume .

Yes, this partnership will be great for the two parties. The Binance exchange, which will increase the number of its users who join through the browser, as well as they will deposit the token and increase the volume of liquidity, as well as the number of subscribers to the browser will increase due to the support of Binance.

Binance exchange and BAT Coin is very good . Collaboration between them is very nice news for both . Bat coin may gain very good price in future . That is very good news for both platforms.

10 hours ago, apealing said:

i assume this is good for bat token because because of collaboration with binance it might get greater reputation and demand because binance has huge customers base. it'd assist to boom bat token's charge.

Yes, it is definitely a mutual benefit for both binance and the brave Browser, as you said there are a lot of binance users who will send the pat codes they get from the Brave browser to Binance and they can trade on them.

The brave browser is a Crypto browser and they would have focused on trading and enhancing the feature of binance so it would be great using it and i would be happy seeing that my two favourite companies working together and we are getting benefits from it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

The brave browser is a Crypto browser and they would have focused on trading and enhancing the feature of binance so it would be great using it and i would be happy seeing that my two favourite companies working together and we are getting benefits from it.

They don't need to focus on enhancing binance exchange, the partnership is for a reason and it will be more advantage to the brave company than to the binance platform