A site with a list of the most important sites that you need in the world of cryptocurrencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

A site with a list of the most important sites that you need in the world of cryptocurrencies

The sites looks good with links on every sites that are related to crypto,it is like a one stop shop,where some info or sites that you need is in there which can be helpful to us to search easily. 

1 hour ago, Ms.o said:

The sites looks good with links on every sites that are related to crypto,it is like a one stop shop,where some info or sites that you need is in there which can be helpful to us to search easily. 

Yes, this site is very useful for everyone working in the field of Crypto, it saves you a lot of time and searching for sites that you want to see or need to enter boil on a daily basis. It is a big favorite.

Thank you for sharing that information. It will be very helpful to the beginners who are new in crypto and has less knowledge about it. I will visit it once I have an inquiry about crypto currency.

30 minutes ago, josefe said:

And then how do I think halving affects the price? I think halving was put there by Nakamoto to try to set a certain rhythm in the market cycles. A market that he, according to his design and in what he postulated, would be clearly bullish.

Dear you seem to respond in the wrong topic, I wrote another topic about Halving but here on this topic we are talking about a site that looks like my favorite dozens of times related to Crypto such as exchanges, forums, wallets, prices and others.

I know this site before, it was shared here in the forum earlier and indeed I have benefited from it a lot in trading and it is easy for me a lot of things, especially finding good platforms.

I know this site before, it was shared here in the forum earlier and indeed I have benefited from it a lot in trading and it is easy for me a lot of things, especially finding good platforms.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

Well, dear, frankly, I do not know if you had published the site in the forum before and did not see your topic, so I apologize to you if you have published the topic again without knowing. accept my apologies.

I haven't gone to the site but i will do and explore the things and such type of websites really help us likely if we are knew  in the field then we can gain good knowledge about the field we are seeking. Thanks for your information.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 25.03.2020 at 05:21, Dark_Sky said:

I'm going to explore it and I will read everything about it. 

I'm going to share it with others too. 

Hope it really works and give information. 

Keep sharing.

Thank you for this post. 

I always pay attention to such posts. Thanks for the post. I add useful links to my browser bookmarks. This is very practical.

Haven't know about this site. It's very good that we have all the important crypto related sites at one site. Will use it in future. Thanks for this mate.

Thank you for sharing this site. I will visit and benefit from it. In fact, I use the forums to obtain information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.I will benefit from him in order to know the most important platforms and trading sites

It seems a suitable site for everyone working in the field of encryption, it will benefit a lot, and he will find what he needs. Thank you for your participation. Such sites are what we need.because these days, several untidy sites appear, and we do not know that until we make mistakes

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for sharing this site. I will visit and benefit from it. In fact, I use the forums to obtain information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.I will benefit from him in order to know the most important platforms and trading sites

Yes, this site will remove you from searching in forums. It provides you with a list of the best websites in the world of Crypto, which you need permanently. There are a lot of important sites in various fields. In fact, it is a great site.

3 hours ago, xpertt said:

same here but the site I use for news and updates about crypto is coindesk, I think that is the most rusted website where you can learn and update yourself about the latest happening on crypto world. But if there such webste like coindesk then for sure I will use it.

There is a list of the most important sites that bring you the latest Crypto news, such as coindesk, you can view it and watch it, you will definitely like it and you may like it more than coindesk. You can see these sites under: "Cryptocoins news"

Edited by Crypto123
correction

20 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Well, dear, frankly, I do not know if you had published the site in the forum before and did not see your topic, so I apologize to you if you have published the topic again without knowing. accept my apologies.

There is no need for my friend to be sorry, my response was not a attack or anything like that. I just wanted to mention that the site is very important and it was already published here in the forum, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

There is no need for my friend to be sorry, my response was not a attack or anything like that. I just wanted to mention that the site is very important and it was already published here in the forum, thank you.

Thank you my dear friend, our goal is all to spread knowledge and useful information in the forum and it may happen sometimes like for a topic member to have published another member before without his knowledge, the problem is that searching in the forum is somewhat difficult as you see thousands of results that cannot be seen all.

32 minutes ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Cryptocurrency is an important currency that is traded on the Internet. There is great hope that cryptocurrency can be implemented using various types of business in the long term.

Not only business, everyone is free to work here. Such a freelance worker, there is no time limit and only need a brain to play the way of trading quality and profitable crypto.

Really amazing coming across this topic, am gonna give it a try and hopefully will enjoy it and also give a recommendation of it to my dudes. Thanks friend.

Bookmarked and I will be using at least for a while to figure out if it is useful. Although I am sure that with all this amount of information provided, along with the speed of the page, it will be one of my favorable. Really thank you for bringing this on the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Bookmarked and I will be using at least for a while to figure out if it is useful. Although I am sure that with all this amount of information provided, along with the speed of the page, it will be one of my favorable. Really thank you for bringing this on the forum.

You're welcome, this is a pleasure that you liked, I think it will be very useful for everyone because it has a large list of the most important sites that you can need during your work in crypto. It's a really big and beautiful crypto favorite that is good to keep as your bookmark.

6 hours ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

I think the best sites you show us here very useful for us but I believe that Cryptotalk forum is one of the most important source of information where we can learn a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto. Moreover we can earn each post 1000 satoshi. I think it is very good when we can share and earn without very hard requirement. I believe in the development of cryptotalk forum in the future.

Yes, it is certain that the Crypto Talk forum is the best site for obtaining information and daily profit through good writing, but this site provides you with a list of the various sites that cover a wide range of Crypto services that we need permanently.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:47 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
Today I have a very cool website with a very large list of websites that anyone who works in the Crypto field needs
https://bitstartpage.com/
It is a crypto favorites for the most important sites that you may need
The most famous and safe trading platforms
Index of cryptocurrency websites
 Index of cryptocurrency buying sites
Exchanges Index
 Graphic sites
Index of news websites that care about cryptocurrency and blockchain (in nine different languages)
 Cryptocurrency discussion forums
 Automatic trading sites Bots
 Digital sites that care about taxes
 Index of the most important digital portfolios, both Soft / Hard
 An index of the most secure sites that are interested in preliminary presentations
 Index to mining sites
Of course, there are many more, too. You can explore it for yourself here:

bitstartpage-lg.png.4eeeae106751b7e843048c461d971bca.png

Thanks for the information before this I was using coinmarketcap.com site to find any information about crypto currencies where I could find good exchanges, coins, sites etc. But I think this site would have more information than coinmarketcap. Even I could compare information of both sites to know the right information. 

4 hours ago, Atif71 said:

It is very useful information in your topic i check out this website this is very useful information for beginner who want to search and get proper information  different educational material available online for learners 

Yes, this site is very useful and I liked it because it has a large list of different sites that you can need in all fields, such as currency rates, exchanges, ICO , Scam sites, Bitcoin forums and other useful things.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

On 3/25/2020 at 4:17 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
Today I have a very cool website with a very large list of websites that anyone who works in the Crypto field needs
It is a crypto favorites for the most important sites that you may need
The most famous and safe trading platforms
Index of cryptocurrency websites
 Index of cryptocurrency buying sites
Exchanges Index
 Graphic sites
Index of news websites that care about cryptocurrency and blockchain (in nine different languages)
 Cryptocurrency discussion forums
 Automatic trading sites Bots
 Digital sites that care about taxes
 Index of the most important digital portfolios, both Soft / Hard
 An index of the most secure sites that are interested in preliminary presentations
 Index to mining sites
Of course, there are many more, too. You can explore it for yourself here:

bitstartpage-lg.png.4eeeae106751b7e843048c461d971bca.png

I don't believe hundred percent this platforms which list legit sites of cryptocurrencies because sometimes they list the site which they think it legit but end of the day they inform you that site is scam.

55 minutes ago, kosovali ali said:

The CryptoTalk site is a quality and undisputed leading site, of course, the forum is sure to be the best site for good writing and information and daily profit, but this site provides you with a list of various sites that cover a wide variety of crypto services that we need permanently.

Crypto Talk is the coolest writing and profit site with no doubt, but this site offers a different kind of service. It provides you with a list of the most important sites that you need during your work in Crypto. It saves you a lot of hardship and searching for these sites.

Before entering the site I hope that its content is useful, that is, it contains only the safe platforms and good sites for the price and the real and it contains the safe wallets only in a nutshell that there are no fake sites inside this site and thank you very much

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day