Are stable coins really advicesable to invest?? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Are stable coins really advicesable to invest??

I think investing on stable coins are not that profitable since their price are not moving in the market. Also why can you say that the stable coins are climbing, how can they climb if they are just stable coins. As far as I know, stable coins are coins with fixed value. It's better to invest in coins like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple since their price are always moving.

It's a known fact that cryptocurrency is highly volatile, and to prevent capital loss we use stable coin. So therefore the value of a stable coin does not increase or decrease. You might try to invest in other coins such as Litecoin or ADA which can give you some profits.

• +1 1

If you want to gain profits then stable coin are not advisable to invest in because the profit gain from stable coin is little due to stability in price. Take the risks and invest in coin that is volatile in price gain more profits. 

Hello everyone it will be a nice idea and adviceable to invest on it when the price is low buy as much as you can and invest, if the price is high you could be able to earn huge amount of money, I think is better to invest cryptocurrency

• +3 1

They are stable coins that means they bring you no profit investing on so why waste your time and investing in coins that does not grow.

• +2 1

Many users are against the use of stablecoins as they do not provide the required profit to the investors. I feel that it is up to the users to choose stable coin or any other fluctuating coins for investing depending on their own preference and the level they are willing to take risk. Make sure that you do your own research and analysis in order to avoid any kind of investment that would not provide you with profit.

We can make a lot of money by investing. Investment is one of the most effective business ventures.

There is no investment in stable coins as they will never go high and will be stable at the price at which they are right now, so if you want to invest they are not good option.

• +1 1

I don't recommend investing in stable coins, you won't make a profit there. There is no increase at all for a stable coin, there is a stable coin that goes down when the price of bitcoin drops and this coin is not suitable for investment. If you want to invest better use decentralized coins.

• +2 1

The stable coins and the instable coins is the two different things, both  of them have their own uses. The stable coins is good for some specific moment and the instable coins is good for the trading. I think the stable coins is not perfect for the invest.

• +5 1

On 3/24/2020 at 4:55 PM, Upright said:

Like seriously upon every coin which is on the market, I rarely bit don't even hear of any one having to talk on how investing in This such coins can be profitable,either in the long run or short, but stable coins have continued to be climbing on those which have a market value, and when tops others coins apart from being stable

Stable coins are not good for the investment becasue so many coin in the amrket and that is move which give us profit and loss in the market but the stable coins are not give us profit or loss becasue the price is stable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, khan22 said:

Stable coins are not good for the investment becasue so many coin in the amrket and that is move which give us profit and loss in the market but the stable coins are not give us profit or loss becasue the price is stable.

@khan22 I agreed with your point of view. I think its not advisable to use stables coins for an investment dough it might be 100% safe from loosing it value buy you will believe me their won't be gain also unlike other cryptocurency that increase overtime

• Useful or interesting 2

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Stablecoin coins just come on holding of price over a continuous time without it really falling, as stablecoin really can't make you profits which the volatile coins can do, as we hold on our stable to hold that value as on fears of future fall in the price of another coin elsewhere

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of stable coin are always stay in stable condition. If you want to have large profit you should not invest stable coin. You should invest unstable coin. 

On 12/5/2020 at 10:41 AM, Mubiflow said:

@khan22 I agreed with your point of view. I think its not advisable to use stables coins for an investment dough it might be 100% safe from loosing it value buy you will believe me their won't be gain also unlike other cryptocurency that increase overtime

Stable coin can not move high or low if the market go high the price of the coin is stable and if the coin go low the price is stable. These type of coins just use for the money safe not for trading or investment in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for cryptocurrencies, there are not many stable currencies, and I prefer to work in volatile digital currencies at the price because good profits can be made from them if we use the appropriate time to buy and sell compared to more stable currencies.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:28 AM, hasaan said:

The stable coins and the instable coins is the two different things, both  of them have their own uses. The stable coins is good for some specific moment and the instable coins is good for the trading. I think the stable coins is not perfect for the invest.

Yup you said it all, both stable and unstable coins have there own uses like you said, we can use unstable coins for trading and getting some profit from trading with it, and we use stable coins for holding our money when the price of some coins are not good for trading

Before investing, you should study the currency well, and stable currencies are the right choice for good long-term gains

Stable and well-defined currencies don't expose your money to losses

• +2 1

My friend, this is one of the areas of earning from cryptocurrencies that needs capital from cryptocurrencies, then placing the currencies in special investment funds inside one of the platforms and taking from them a fixed profit for a certain period, so earning from this field is very good, but make sure to choose the right place to invest Thank you

• +3 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, nickoman987 said:

What? So, stable coins are coins that save people during a crisis, they are just stable and that’s it. It makes no sense to invest in them; they will not bring you anything in the end. They have a very stable course, they minimize losses during the crisis.

Exactly, dear colleague, I agree with you that it makes no sense to invest in the long term with this queyptomonedas and since they always have the same Value in my opinion they only serve to overcome crises since they will always maintain the same Value
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

Very hard for prices to be unstable, the stability of coin is always but at times its goes little bit down and at times little bit up, most of investors always prefer it to go higher so that they can sell it at there own favor, so investment mostly don't like it when coin are stable.

• +1 1

My friend, under these circumstances at the moment, I do not see a stable currency and I do not think it is good to deal with it, so I advise you to invest in cryptocurrencies. You may find some of them are stable and bring you a good profit that prevents you from dealing with coins. I advise you to consult a lot of friends before embarking on such So it worked

If I have understood you correctly, stable coins are coins whose price doesn't fluctuate much over a period of time. If that is so, why would someone want to invest in stable coins? It would be worth investing in these coins if they provide interest or dividend, else it is money lying idle.

I see it as a gateway to the market, I have stablecoins and when I see an opportunity in the market, I use them to take advantage of it, as an investment in itself, I think the biggest benefit is that staking pays a fairly reasonable return compared to those of FIAT money